What kind of a twisted timeline is this?

What kind of a twisted timeline is this?

Apple has gone into the deep-end.

Everybody has drunk the Kool-Aids, and there is nobody inside in high-enough place to call out the bullshit.

Even paid shill sites like The Verge are getting sick of it.

What's wrong with it? Sounds like a nice idea.

They can do whatever at this point seeing home people worship apple

They have yet to realize they aren't the edgy hipster new innovator any more, they're the new Microsoft.

That's why Jobs appointed a supply chain expert guy his replacement, not a ideas guy.

>Just do what you imagine Steve Jobs would have done #YOLO

every year Sup Forums says this. then another year passes and apple continues to be doing fine. if you believe this is the watershed moment, go make some public claim to that effect so we can laugh at you in a year or two or five when apple is announcing the iphone 15

It's just surprising how strongly negative this article is, despite this being a Verge article about Apple, their #1 shills

no they really have lost their key selling point which was being the most aesthetic samsung and microsoft are both making better looking hardware now

DOUCHIEST, CRINGIEST, MOST AUTISTIC TECH NERD STATEMENT EVER.

I literally cringed and screamed when I heard this shit today

When was the last time you went to the store to buy anything other than food or batteries? They know if the store is just a Best Buy for Apple stuff, it'll die. They're turning their retail stores into places to hang out or gather at, almost making retail secondary. (And they'll still probably pull in more money per square foot than any other store on the planet.)

At least they don't call it Qabe yet

Woah it's almost like the verge isn't actually just an Apple shill site

Wait, are they adding a cafe and food court?

What the fuck for?

Can I hang out there with my three year old OnePlus One?

They serve food without a plate because ((courage))

i saw they'll plan to start doing some workshops for people who are into lame liberal arts shit.

will there be workshops for tech? ie how to install gentoo or the flavoridoo web framework that's "in"?

I bet they will only serve Jobs crazy diet.

inb4 uprise in anorexia because of Apple

Who goes to the store to buy things when you can just order it. Might as well turn the stores into huge advertisiments.

>iFruit will finally become a reality

>implying Ive doesn't run the company

>that pic
I badly want this to happen.

I didn't watch the whole release event yesterday, can someone give me a quick rundown on the new apple stores? Will they be in the open air like a literal town square?
It's an interesting concept if true, but I don't know how they will deal with rain or high crime areas.

Meanwhile Corning Inc.-- it's major glass supplier can't even afford to get ipad for it's job fairs.

Apple's going to tank hard soon.

You realize it's supplier are saddled hard with debt right? Apple's latest investment to Corning Inc. only covered Corning's original investment and they have already spent that on a plant in Kentucky.

People have know idea how much is riding on the success of the new iphone.

Start dumping your shares of Apple and Corning. now.--Insider tip from a newly hired/ soon to be formally hired corporate team member

Apple's sitting on a metric buttload of cash, the new iPhone could sell zero copies and they'd still be fine.

They are working on it, they aren't "town squares" yet.

I agree Apple's fine, but how much of a future do think it's going to have if it's major glass supplier gets screwed on weak sales from the iphone 8.

Failures and luck can't go un checked forever.

I'm sure Corning will do fine. They're one of the major manufacturers of laboratory glassware.

Ive is useless without a ball gag in his mouth and Jobs stomping on his ass in stilletto heels.

Hello CNN.

>USER WAS STONED FOR THIS POST

It's not pretentious if apple literally has town squares

I suppose they should be more accurately labeled town cubes though

Holy FUCK lol whoever drew this had a serious case of butthurt.

This is a legitimate question to be honest.

#DREAMWITHUS

>coworkers
i get that he wants to be inclusive but him and the janitors are not coworkers

Long as you got LineageOS + TWRP + MAGISK + FDROID

;)

You would starve, get killed in a civil uprising, or get nuked by a foreign power within the month.

It's quite obvious that Trump just can't kick all the ((Dreamers)) out for no reason.

But if one of em is get violating the law...

Made me lol

it's a private company. only property owners have the right to decide with whom they want to work with.

But they are all violating the law, surely?

Yep.
But it's not like some maniacal loon will call the cops on every single one of em for that.

Already did, it's called Jucero or something.

This is hillarious.

Are dreamers something else than people who dream?

Wait, is this real?
Isn't it illegal to hire illegal immigrants?

They shill for all the big companies, including Samsung, Facebook and Microsoft.

They're basically big capital whores.

But then, this article is but one voice in a chorus of Apple shills, like that poo in the loo who is their manager. So it's probably the Verge pretending they have "diversity of opinions" so people don't dismiss them as shills.

It's all part of a strategy to make their shilling more credible. It's like controlled opposition, if you want.

A metric ton of cash, most of it outside the USA, because they can't repatriate it.

So they can't actually use it in the USA either. They can only save it or invest it outside the US.

Wait, is this why there's such a SJW/libtard cancer in tech companies?

They can, it'd just be taxed.

A solar flare can wipe out existing electronics, not knowledge of how to make them.

Also, you are posting on Sup Forums. You're one of the people the least equipped to deal with a return to medieval times.

Damn, those iPlanters look like shit

I got pretty spooked when they announced it.

Privacy and service shenanigans are one thing but this plaza thing is a next step for cult status.

Grandpas can't handle retail being on its last dying breath

[puts down cereal]
am I needed?

Do you know what would happen to all the documentation on all of the technology after an extended period of time? It would disappear, and so would fade away all the need in the world to produce it.

why are people this triggered over 'town squares'
idgi

>steve jobs tells public they dont want a stylus
>samsung not 8 has thousands of preorders
really gets the noggin joggin

I went to microcenter last week.