Face it, you'd buy one if you could afford one

Face it, you'd buy one if you could afford one.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mit.edu/2016/phone-based-laser-rangefinder-works-outdoors-0325
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit mods do your fucking jobs!

There's so much I could spend a thousand notes on

No, I would buy one if we could already buy them.

Perfect phone!

what kind of retarded delusional world do you live in that you think posting helps?

report the thread and move on. the only people who see your bitching are other users on Sup Forums. the only way mods can do their job is if you report the fucking thread.

I like my SE, though. I want my phone to be phone sized, not a tablet.
And honestly once I've ran this phone into the ground I'm switching over to Android. Getting sick of Apple's shit.

If it was running android.

I know how the site works fucktard

eat shit.

Why are you even complaining about a technology thread on a technology board?

Apple won't even say what the battery size is

Because it is trash

Troll me once...

>those dual bezels

Disgusting. iPhone X is far superior.

If I wanted to spend more money on a phone, I'd wait and buy Pixel 2. iOS is deprecated after Android 4.4 due to its limited use. Now I use cheap Alcatel but I thinking of buying Xiaomi because I need gyroscope and probably magnetometer to develop something for VR/AR.

I'm going to get one. I can barely afford it.

Do you realize that's Photoshop, dumbass?

>I'm not poor
>I use an Alcatel, but my life's dream is to be able to afford a Xiaomi

Android povvos are just sad.

BTFO

If I were retarded enough to spend so much on a phone of all things, I'd get a Note 8 instead. It has a headphone jack, and no screen tumor.

Because Samsung lies and Scamms everyone about the battery capacity.

They tell the battery LIFE.

>Claims to have bezeless phone
>Covered in fucking bezels.

Android plebs. When will they learn.

I'm poor. I can't work full time now, I'm advancing my skills in computer vision and related subjects to move to England from Russia. Even if I wasn't poor, I'd buy Pixel because Android is more flexible and not limited in usage.

"It has an headphone jack"

Yes, because Samsung doesn't have decent AirPods

>I'm too poor to afford an iPhone.

I know. That's what I said. You would buy one if you could afford one.

I would buy the 8plus desu

What rule is this thread violating, you stupid fuck?

Do you have problems with ability to read? I'd buy Pixel if I could afford iPhone.

Smartphones are for nigger faggots. Get lynched, sopping cunt.

>I'd buy a pixel for a third of the cost of an iPhone.

Then you couldn't afford an iPhone, could you?

you were doing a terrific impression of a newfag who doesn't, though.

>Face it
Federighi didn't

Apple is all sales & marketing and no actual tech improvements. They would rather make American engineers find out how to lighten black and Asian faces because they deserve to be white rather than make something beneficial for mankind like an SOS button or whatever.

I can actually afford an iPhone even iPhone X, it's just too insane for me to spend money on a phone which is useless for my purposes. The only interesting thing is IR depth sensor to play with but I'd rather wait it in Android.
news.mit.edu/2016/phone-based-laser-rangefinder-works-outdoors-0325

Fuck off already iPajeets

oh woah guys we should pack it up and head home. someone is upset.

>I....I can afford the iPhone X I...I just want to wait for android

Poooooooorrrrrrrr

>Doesn't want to discuss technology on a technology board

Face it, the most advanced phone in the world has just been released. I imagine that it will be spoken about quite a bit for the next few days.

spam

Yes, I'm poor, iPhone is expensive for my incomes but affordable with efforts. Money isn't what stops my from buying. iOS is very limited, Android is more open and interesting in terms of API. Thus I'd prefer Pixel if iPhone costed for me as a chick phone.

I've bee saving money for a long time for this for this day. Long hours of sweating and crying, pillaging about, getting by to dream of the eventful day where my unworthy hands would be in possession of this device. I can barely type correctly just thinking about the moment I have this Apple iPhone X for daily usage. My heart is pounding as I type this.

I'm thinking about buying a Shiba Inu puppy for $900

Would you rather get the new iPhone or a Shiba Inu dog?

The Shiba will last longer

>Yes I'm poor
>Doesn't own an iPhone

Jesus Christ you moron, I know. Saying your poor and then explaining you don't have an iPhone is redundant.

>Thinks a puppy costs $900

Then there's insurance. Then there's food. Then there's the time you spend walking it etc.

The sensible thing to say would be

>I'm about to get a Shiba Inu and an iPhone X

>insurance

what

>Thinks an iPhone costs $900
Then there's a case, then there's charge cables because they constantly break, then there's dongles etc.
The sensible thing to say would be
>I was gonna buy an iPhone X, but then I just got an android for 400 bucks and put a down payment on a car instead

Mods are HotPocket slopping nigger hamplanets

no I would spend my $1000 on other stuff

A new phone is literally the last thing I would spend money on. I feel 0 hype for the new iPhone or new Samsung whatever. It's all the same shit anyways with small unimportant differences. Any mid range phone will have a good vibrant high resolution screen, decent processor, enough RAM and storage (+microSD). Seriously what does this phone offer that is worth x3 the price of a mid range phone? Why do you need all this high-end hardware for messaging, webbrowsing and selfies?

>If you could afford it
It is 1000$ not 100000$ so why shouldn't any one with a decent job afford it?
Are you poor?

And no, i don't like iOS and can get pretty much the same features and a phone that fits my needs better for less than the half of 1000$.

Thank you for expounding it for me. I knew that iPhone consumers demonstrate their technical ignorance and their inability to spend money carefully.

Face it, you have down syndrome.

>Doesn't have pet insurance

If that thing gets sick that will cost fucking thousands bruv. Insurance, you pay a bit each month and if they cover vet bills in the event you need to see them.

>Not android
>I hate apple for some reason
>In my country Apple users are tech illiterates who achieved nothing in life and gets payed a little bit more than minimum wage

>You (I) would buy it
Yeah, no.
There's no chance I would use any apple product. Even if someone would pay me double amount of money this phone is worth, I wouldn't use it.

I have some standards.

>He needs to put deposits on cars

Android povvos are the worst. But your iPhone X, then buy a car. Same day. With cash.

no if i bought an iphone i would buy an iphone 8 plus that doesnt have that thing at the top

This whole post reeks of poverty.

>and can get pretty much the same features and a phone that fits my needs better for less than the half of 1000$.

And so speaks the android povvo

Not that anyone will believe me because Sup Forums is shitpost central, but I work in marketing for Apple and word around is that the new facial recognition software has issues recognizing black faces and differentiating between Chinese men.

A lot of us are worried it's going to start a shitstorm.

>I have some standards.

Read

>I have no money.

This is typical iPhone user in my country.
>Gets iPhone with 2-3 year payment plan
>To show off how "rich" one is

Yeah, apple products areva status symbol.
That's why poor people likes it so much.
That's why it's popular among ones who has more money than rational thinking.

Would if it had headphone jack

Spending more for less only for brand and status is actually what poor and dumb people do

>2/10 because i replied

Not a single regret.

I wouldn't take one for free.
Go get a real job you greasy shill.

Why did they steal the Essential phones Design?
Should have copied the xiaomi mi Mix instead.

>even Chink Design is now better than Apples

>1000$
>could afford

Hello 12yr old poorfag who needs cheap retarded status symbols

typical peenoise

Nope, i still would buy xiaomi. Even if i could afford 3 IphoneX

My standard is emulators and freely replacable theme

>being an adult
>unable to afford €1200

Nice try.

>no headphone jack
>no wireless charging

Nope, sorry. If I am to spend 1k USD on a phone it better fucking have every single feature I'm looking for in a phone. Appel dropped the ball, again.

>he got cucked into phone insurance

I'd never buy a phone with shit design like this.

or you could just fucking save the money you would have spent on it monthly just in case.

It has wireless charging and a headphone jack you philistine

>he pretends he's wealthy on the internet.

if you don't put a payment on a car you're fucking retarded and wasting money monthly.

if you pay monthly for a car you're fucking retarded and wasting money monthly, same if you rent instead of own your residence. i'll never understand android povvos

it does not have a headphone jack it has a lightning port. the industry standard is not lightning.

It's a jack that you can use headphones with, it's a headphone jack. Sorry you're autistic.

I can afford one, its just a waste of money.

paying monthly for a car is how you own it, not everyone who does so is leasing. its the same with paying a monthly mortgage you fucking imbecile, you'll understand this when you no longer have access to mommy's credit card.

stop pretending now.

it has a jack that requires a dongle and can not be used while charging.

you can plug headphones into a lot of things with a dongle, it doesn't make them headphone jacks.

pointing that out isn't autism.

If I could afford one iPhone X ($1,149), I'd buy: ONE good PC ($500), ONE Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X ($150), ONE Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 12.5' ($500).

Define "afford".

Because I'm not dropping $1k on a phone when I can get similar features on a used copy of the older version that's made by the same company.

I choose the doggo

Face it, you'd be angry too if you made a few mediocre improvements to an already overpriced product and then had to resort to calling people poor to get them to sell

I can afford it, but why would I still buy it?
Buying a laptop worth $1150 will last me for years.
I don't use phone for taking pictures, I have a high quality Olympus Compact for photography needs.

But it's generally the case that you spend far less on insurance than you might potentially claim ( if your dog gets doggy cancer or whatever) for the piece of mind that if something does happen you've made dramatic savings.

You understand insurance is a common thing taken out by most sensible adults right?

Good choice, bud!

>it has a jack that requires a dongle
umm sweetie

At least I can change the battery on my s5 without going to a store or buying soecialized tools.

Meant for

>Using your phone while it's charging

Youre not shilling hard enough!

> iPhone is good because its expensive

Yah poorfag unfortunately

iToddlers confirmed for retarded

>bezels
People have zero fucks to give about bezels.