First Think before Coding.

by giving me sauce

>starting a thread with a picture more interesting than your question
Sup Forumstards, when will they learn?

stop fapping

fap more

fap harder

Wachi Tsukasa

Thanks user, there's a special place in Heaven for people like you.

P R O G R A M M I N G
S
O
C
K
S

>Search up name on google
>Notices there's a video about her on youtube
>mfw this is allowed on youtube
youtu.be/aM-Vdk2y5oE?t=6m9s

Posting any picture is more interesting than his question

i think that's gravy not jav

I've realized that the only difference between a "10x" programmer and the rest of us is that "10x" programmers really do work the number of hours the rest of us are supposed to work. If I spent forty hours a week programming, I'd be hailed as a god. Instead I spend like four hours a week programming, and I'm still a lead engineer. The rest of the time I spend doing whatever I want. In my experience, it is the same for most good programmers.

Stop making sexbot threads

It's educational

Who's this semen demon?

Don't sleep

>programming with a lifting plug

Read the thread retard.

Actual 10x programmer here. There have been actual cases where the rest of my team struggled with a problem for weeks but when I looked at it I solved it right on the spot. 2-3 people * 2 weeks / 5 mins = ...

Too bad I actually got paid less than the other people

Much the same happened to me. What I didn't tell them was that I was the one that caused the problem in the first place.

SHOW BOBS AND VAGENE

> programming psocks

big muscle man yes yess yessse

The problem was their inability to design something compatible with a certain system. In your case however I would say KYS

Step 1:
get a wireless keyboard, stockings, and panties (your today's lucky pick)

Step 1:
you're already a 10x developer

Step 2:
unplug the batteries of your wireless keyboard. take your time to think and feel free to use the batteries for your vibrator. Don't bring spare batteries!

Step 9:
now that you've invested a huge amount time thinking and orgamsing, you may now use the batteries for the keyboard.

Step 10:
but wait! they're almost empty! (the batteries!) be sure to efficiently write your code fast so your keyboard won't run out of energy!

Step 11:
less time to write code = more time for orgasm! now your amazed co-workers want to hit you (if you know what I mean).

you can read and fap at the same time... amazing!

this guy gets it

underrated crossposting

underrated crossdressing

>Actual 10x programmer here
Did your mom tell you this

yes

that's a good doujin

Spend your free time working on side projects and learning everything you can about all of the technologies your work touches.

But keep on mind it kind of sucks spending an extra couple hours every week day and most of your weekend doing that, so most normies would rather date or whatever it is they do.

Who's this semen demon?

Have fun unemploying yourself and the rest of your coworkers. Protip: work dumber not smarter

i would 10x her developer if you know what i mean.

You're right its even more than 10x. If we count the man hours spent trying to solve the problem in my above example vs what I did, the real ratio is around 10000x. But that is in terms of getting something to work. If the quality of the solution matters than I would say the ratio could be infinite as it is conceivable that the stupid bitch who was in charge might go a lifetime without being able to come up with the answer.
Yes, I undersand that there are people who are intimidated by and therefore attempt to sabotage the competition. I've been a victim of this myself. My mistake was showing mercy.