Animojis

>Android throws away the blobs
>Replaces them with even uglier (2D) emojis
>Apple comes with great looking 3D emojis
>You can literally make your own reaction in realtime, and even record animation including audio

Any chance google will make something like this for Android 0?

Can you imagine pissing away millions of dollars to create and rollout these things?
Do project managers for these things have daily existential crises?

why isn't there a regular face one?

Google will probably follow suit.

>Apple innovates and changes the game with a new feature
>android has to clamor to rush out a copy cat to stay relevant
Something never change

where were you when apple invented wireless charging, edge displays, and the oled.

how many people actually use any of apple's message "innovations"? Do you ever send voice recordings instead of typing out a sentence? Do you ever send your pulse or draw one of those picture things? How many people are actually going to routinely use animojis after they try it once for the initial novelty?

i did once send a voice clip instead of typing. on facebook messenger 5 years ago.

>jailbreak apps introduce useful features
>apple introduces these features in a new version of iOS
something never changes.

>the biggest achievement of biggest technological companies this year are a bunch of drawn faces
What the fuck. Where's the progress, where's the ambition? Dot projector for the snapchat is progress? It's a shitty minified kinect. Face recognition? Wow it's fucking nothing. Bezel-less screens everywhere? Nice, but not a huge advancement. Wireless charging? Cool, have been using it for 5 years already. I'd rather see some prototypes of cool shit they've been working on, like google glass 2 or something that is actually new.

>once
key word here

muh
dik

none of those things really feed in to the narcissism of the facebook generation as much as animoji's do though.

i agree that most of the shit is useless but i send voice recordings all the time because i hate texting and i also do use the drawing thing

who the fuck really cares about this

this is something you don't fucking need, but you pay for it just for the lols wtf?

is the world this retard?

Green bubble LOSER detected.

>innovatives and changes the game
>this technology has been around in Snapchat already
I don't even know how to tackle your breed

Take my energy

So google replaced 3d shit with 2d shit and apple replaced 2d shit with 3d shit? Who the fuck cares about fucking emojis? Fucking nu-Sup Forums

I want a bj from that grill

Android replaced shit 2d with shit 2d

Friendly reminder that Windows Mobile 10 Emojis is GOAT

Wow another gimmick

Heard of a thing called snapchat filters? All the cool kids you hate but secretly want to hang with will be all over this shit. It may be only on the iPhone X for now, but will find its way down the line eventually. And expect samsung if not google to be shitting out their own versions by the end of the year .

Looks pretty fun tbqh, and since they already have the hardware in place for face ID unlock, why not? It's not like they made the depth camera for this feature.

Emojis should die anyway so why should i care?

ban