Why no S8 Mini?

Cancelled from what i heard bad move on Samsungs part imo. There's a huge market for a good small android i have the S5 mini and it's the perfect size plus stock Samsungs are too big for girl hands.

Girls don't buy Samsung's or android.

>implying manlets dont
every manlet i know owns an android device

The sad thing is that the are retarded loner neets who never go out and actually believe this.

I'm actually 6"2 but the mini size is perfect for running/gym while still big enough to browse on, come on Samsung only other choices are poverty Sonys/IphoneSE

Let see, what do the ladies around me uses
>Oneplus 1
>oneplus 3
>xperia z3
>Note 4
>Nexus 5

because every single mini version of a galaxy phone sucked?

My country does not have this problem.
I mean, i hate samsung as much as i hate apple, but at last they don't really look into what plastic calculator brand you buy

>ladies
>with a benis :DDDD

I literally don't know a single woman who doesn't use an iPhone in the UK, unless they're just too old to care for smartphones anyway

They do

Eh? My girlfriend has a Note5 and has had it since launch and since I got my Note8 she's been eyeing upgrading to one herself.

The idea girls don't like android, or large phones is kinda stupid, especially with the newer Samsung phones that are less wide than previous model years.

Compared to the Note5, the Note8 is actually easier for a girl to use because it's not as wide as the Note5.

>My girlfriend

Sure thing kiddo.

This. Both sisters and the gf have never had a non-Apple phone. And we're not even a rich country

The mini series has had terrible sales in Asia.
Girls in Asia love giant phones for their purses, which is why phones get larger and larger with Xiaomi Mi Max 2 at 6.44"
Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra at 6.8"
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 at 6.3"
Apple iPhoneX at 5.8"

Not everyone lives in the united states, fa.m You should come to Holland and look the the phones our ladies have. Sure there are iPhones among them. Though, Apple is not a status symbol here so arguments to actually buy one are sparse and so are the
iPhones.

Even in the US, only dumb white bitches and vapid cunts have iphone. Everyone else has android just like the rest of the world.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I've never been in the U.S. and browsing Sup Forums gives a weird picture of your country.

Because of screen ratio iphone x is like a 5" 16:9 screen in width.

Apple has less than 50% market share (around mid 40's) in the US.

So they're not unpopular or anything, but they're not the majority either.

Well the Plus versions are 5.5" and that's a lot bigger than when Jobs was alive.

People buy the Plus.

>too big for girl hands.

doesn't meant to be put in hand

standard S8 feels nicely in my stubby hands

Can I ask you how you hold your phone user?

because they dont want to sell cheap shit