Post the best iPhone X memes

i dont like it but u could double tap the screen and the aspect ratio would change

>template

LOL

s
a
g
e

It actually draws videos behind the camera? That's full retard. Never go full retard.

Please tell me this is fake. How the fuck can you make the camera cover the fucking video jesus christ how hard is to add a black bar?

Yes because movies are made in such a way that importand aspects of the plot are presented on the far corner of the screen right? Assclown.

Just ordered one.

How'd I do?

>le chink shill

Most movie plots you can follow with sound only so why not ditch the screen all together? It's not about presenting the bare minimum of a movie. It's about an enjoyable experience. This looks scrap and it's annoying. You cannot unsee it and everyone you show your new phone to will comment on this.

Holy fuck. People are actually defending this and I didn't even ask for it.

That notch is pretty ugly to be honest

Fucking reeeeee, everything is positioned as if it were some literal nigger pajeets work

What do screenshots look like? Do they have black in the corners and under the notch?

I don't understand whats wrong with it? Are you suggesting they icons should be moved upwards? They wouldn't fit because of the screen curved edges.

I don't know, I don't care. But honestly what's worse than the notch itself is how the icons are positioned. They should've gone with a different radius for the notch.

What they don't seem to get is that the icons (or "top bar") are aligned with the base of the notch.

>hurr durr, you don't understand, it's ugly on purpose
Kys

Poor fag jealousy is so sad.

Neat

The notch is a nice feature because it lets you orient the phone without opening it.

t. podipi

You can already get that "iPhone movie feel" at home with just one little tweak. . .