>20k in misc shares

>50k in BTC
>50k in Ethereum

What think you Sup Forums?

Dont go btc, its goin down

thanks, but i meant at the end of the drop though

>nothing in gold
Lmao

who gives a shit about gold anymore though?

in a world of tech giants and crypto hype nobody gets excited over it

Google "Unsystematic Risk".
Also,

Not him but why not? its down ~ 7% since that mofo spoke about it, surly it'll go up.
the explosion will happen, but not so soon

Mutual funds, my nigga. Go the safe route. Let that 350k be your retirement, not your income. Be smart.

First of all Second, bitcoin is becoming more and more slower for trading and it might not survive the next explosion, ethereum is safer on this aspect.

>What think you Sup Forums?

I think you're a fucking idiot. Put it in a standard mixed portfolio and fucking forget about it for the next 30 years or whenever you retire.

Low energy. So sad.
Gold is love, gold is life, gold is eternal.

This.

listen to him OP, gold is eternal, you are not buying it to just to earn on trade,
have 50k-100k in gold

Put 250K in a long term low risk (ie, pension tier safe) fund, 50K for life shit, 50K to play with.

250K invested long term will give you a pretty damn good annuity.

Why not silver?

haha you're gonna blow it

this, read a book nigger

>ethereum

put it in monero my dude

k in GOOG shares
no
k in FB shares
no
k in misc shares
okay
k in BTC
holy fuck no
k in Ethereum
are you retarded

gold and silver

Invest in Vanguard Emerging Markets

Why get too specific, especially specific on US stocks

k in Ethereum
Say goodbye to that 50k

This. OP you should put 50k in real gold. Get you about 35 ounces. You won't regret it.

Btc gonna get doubled by december

what I want to know is WHY you think those are bad ideas?

what makes you say that?

>falling for the memes this late
its like you can't think for yourself.

google? you really think googles looking up? thats like buying IBM in the 2000s.

maybe you should hire professional or at least copy the experience investors

>50k liquid
why

60% T-Bonds and gold,
30% in low-risk mutual funds
have around 10% of that in a fund you can play with (buy btc or ethereum or goog or fb or whatever

this desu

50k liquid because they'll blow it all on stupid shit, and then realize they want to blow all of it on stupid shit.

Bad idea entirely, take this to an econ board. Investing your money in shares is a way to grow the money slowly, it's more of a storage for the rich, rather than a path to riches for the poor-moderate. The underlying reason being, you're allowing a different entity dictate your success, in which your interests are not taken into consideration (as much as theirs, to an extent. I understand catering to a customer, but that's for a different argument). Basically, the future of that money is in their hands. While this is good for people who do not know how to use their money, it's a bad idea in general because it is better to sacrifice some time learning how to wield that money, than to end up losing it because you never cared to learn how to spend it. If I were you, I would spend as little as possible, and take up the majority of my time learning how to use this money to make more. You don't have to do that, but just at least learn from professionals, even through youtube. Use the internet to your advantage. By doing this, the only determining factor (that matters because it can be altered) would be your judgement. Poor judgement could be compensated for by listening to the judgement of wiser people (look up a question, but add forum to the end of your search that way you can witness arguments, and exchange of opinions, exposing yourself to new ideas. Still confused, simply repeat by searching THAT thing now, and adding forum again).
TL;DR Learn to use your money before wasting it. Internet can be helpful and harmful, always be cautious.

That's what makes it valuable. It temp loses hype, but it will either be renewed or forever left in the past. Can't have the latter happen, as most currency is (or was) held in gold.
This makes it valuable by being an underdog of investments. However, it's not 100% certain, skepticism is completely logical.

Long uranium, short biochem and meme learning, mutual fund part of it if you want and play with bitcoin with your spare change

Thats it I just made you rich

THIS
People spend their lives studying money, and how to handle it. They offer advice for a fee, (YOU) have 350k, seems like you can afford to sacrifice a bit in exchange for a lot more money later.

>Investing in individual stocks
Index Funds and ETFs.
You'rer' r' are welcome.

>not manually indexing yourself to take advantage of tax loss harvesting
Retarded nigger detected.

Buy physical gold, id do 20%

kill yourself

crypto value = block chain infrastructure
fiat value = financial infrastructure
gold value = inherent

Are you retarded? Gold doesn't produce anything, gold has limited industrial use, the only value it has is traditional status as an international currency

Gold = shit
You don't become rich by investing in gold, only by investing in the future.
Gold is the past

>What think you Sup Forums?

If you aren't considering donating to free software projects then it's not technology and the containment board is that way

>$350K CAD
>CAD
So like $50.00 USD?

Buy WinRAR