Pentium G4400

>Pentium G4400
>GIGABYTE H110M-S2V Intel 1151 DDR4 2133Mhz VGA Motherboard
>MSI GeForce GTX1050 2GB OC GDDR5 128Bit Nvidia DX12 GPU
>Crucial 8GB Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 2400Mhz CL16 1.2V PC Ram

How do these sound for a budget gaming rig?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoqO-JkmlnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uWvigFIuu7I
youtube.com/watch?v=VLJJsr3ZU6g
youtube.com/watch?v=ExtpAarruIA
vatanbilgisayar.com/amd-ryzen-3-1200-soket-am4-wraith-sogutucu-3-4ghz-3-9ghz-8mb-65w-14nm-islemci.html
vatanbilgisayar.com/intel-pentium-g4400-soket-1151-33ghz-3mb-onbellek-14nm-islemci.html
vatanbilgisayar.com/msi-geforce-gtx1050-2gb-oc-gddr5-128bit-nvidia-dx12-ekran-karti-25815.html
vatanbilgisayar.com/asus-geforce-gtx1050-ti-gddr5-4gb-128bit-dx12-nvidia-ekran-karti-26341.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c9GruKs9jZk
youtube.com/watch?v=SfTcJitmbZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Replace the Pentium with a Ryzen 1300. Get 1050 Ti instead of the non-Ti. There's a general for this, check /pcbg/.

In my country, ti 1050 and Ryzen 1300 is pretty expensive

>budget
destitute, actually. also

Sounds like you're a retarded piece of shit.

I said:

>In my country, ti 1050 and Ryzen 1300 is pretty expensive

Why do you say I'm a retard, if I don't agree with you? What makes you say that to me?

It's cheap as shit and a dual-core on a dead socket with SMT. If it's all you can afford it'll be fine but there will be modern games that won't even boot for you.
The above user is right, the R3 1200 with a B350 motherboard and a 1050ti will be far better value for you. Hell, keep the standard 1050 even, but better go Ryzen cause two cores can't do much in 2017.
PC building general is right here

Wait for Coffee Lake Core i3 8100 quad-core on October 5th, destroys Rypoo garbage

Even the G4560 beats the Rypoo garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=JoqO-JkmlnQ

*without SMT

I'll keep Pentium until I can afford at least an i3 or i5

>modern games that won't even boot for you

youtube.com/watch?v=uWvigFIuu7I

UMA DELICIA
SOPA DE MACACO

Plus, it's mainly for games like CS:GO and maybe GTA V and DOOM 2016

>Just wait™
Back to bed, Brian.

2013 isn't modern, that shit could run on last gen consoles, remember?
I'm talking games like Battlefield 1.
If that's truly the newest game you wanna play, go for it. But even that will run smoother on a Ryzen 3.

I don't even play Battlefield 1... I might buy Overwatch later...

You can probably find a R3 1200 for pretty cheap, as for the 1050 Ti, how much expensive is it over the regular ,1050?

Can it run b1, you check: youtube.com/watch?v=ExtpAarruIA

fucking ass. you can literally buy off lease office equipment for less and run several times better than that piece of shit you have listed.

Good for you. Now go to the fucking general already.

Compare and contrast:
Ryzen 3: vatanbilgisayar.com/amd-ryzen-3-1200-soket-am4-wraith-sogutucu-3-4ghz-3-9ghz-8mb-65w-14nm-islemci.html

G4400: vatanbilgisayar.com/intel-pentium-g4400-soket-1151-33ghz-3mb-onbellek-14nm-islemci.html

GTX 1050: vatanbilgisayar.com/msi-geforce-gtx1050-2gb-oc-gddr5-128bit-nvidia-dx12-ekran-karti-25815.html

1050Ti: vatanbilgisayar.com/asus-geforce-gtx1050-ti-gddr5-4gb-128bit-dx12-nvidia-ekran-karti-26341.html

You decide.

I'm sorry, but electronics is expensive here. I don't live in the US

I asked it there too.

Also, please reply in a respectful manner, esp you

>45 fps
>playable
>in a competitive team-based FPS
>in 900p
Yeaaaah I'd avoid 64 player matches if I were you user. Those chew through threads like a fat kid in a candy store. You get what you pay for. Also GTA Online might be a bit hard for it to run for the same reason. And there are a few modern games, I think Prey is one of them, that won't even boot if they can't detect 4 threads. Also, yeah you're Turkish, my condolences. I live across the Aegean from you and our pricing is normal. Maybe you could consider ordering from abroad? I don't know what Erdogan's laws are regarding that sort of thing.

>>Pentium G4400
Save up for an i3 or an i5. Don't listen to the AMD shills saying buy Ryzen; it's shit.

UMA
D E L I C I A

Unless I go for a vacation, if used international posting, any product over a certain price tag is accustomed to import taxes.

I am fine with AMD too... I am not a hard core intel or amd person.

I wanted an AMD A10, but changed my mind when A10 didn't support DDR4.

That being said, let's not mix politics with tech. I love Erdoğan.

Welp. Yeah I guess pull the trigger on that build. But know that you will be locked onto a dead socket until you can afford to upgrade both. You can still upgrade to a Kaby Lake i5 when you get the money, but then you might have to buy used. I'd suggest you wait either for Coffee Lake to come out or for AMD to release the new Ryzen-based APUs next year. But they're already releasing the old APUs for AM4.

Any AMD APU on the new AM4 socket does support up to DDR4-2400. I think you were looking at FM2 APUs. AM4 APUs based on the same old Excavator architecture were only released recently, you might want to look for those. The AMD A12 9800 is one example. Look for it on that site and see if they've brought it in yet.

>I love Erdoğan.
Kill yourself.

they don't sell it on the site...
Suicide is a sin

Now don't be mean to the Turk. As long as he doesn't want to invade my island he's alright with me.

Wait a week or two for them to stock it.

We won't invade you...

and...

I never saw AMD A12 in stock...

I might buy AMD A12 from a different shop.

I didn't say "re"stock it now did I? It was only released worldwide last week, give them a while.

If they have it, go for it.

This is my spare pc. I could play max on all titles before 2015

AMD A12 released last week?

wow nice.

>pentium with GTX 1050

Did you eat a bowl of stupid for breakfast?

Yup.
OEMs have had it for a while though.
If you do get the A12, try finding an ASUS B350 motherboard within your price range. That might let you overclock it.

No he's just poor and turkish.

please check this:

if I buy an A12, I might ditch 1050 and save for a 1080Ti... and use integrated graphics for a while.

The new video doesn't change anything, G4560 still beats the crappy Rypoo in performance with only 2 cores

Coffee Lake i3 8100 pretty much will CRUSH Rypoo in performance with 4 Intel cores

I just want an affordable pc for basic gaming like CS:GO (I am now in my uni's eSports club)

Use fucking /pcbg/ you poorfag.

I did.

Yes that would be the wisest decision. But the A12 will bottleneck a 1080ti, so you'll also have to set aside some money to upgrade that. If you do get a discrete gpu, no point in buying an APU. Buy the APU only if you plan to use the integrated graphics.

>
>wait for coffin lake
Nice try shill. 5 fps difference in fucking Tomb Raider? That what you wanna brag about Brazilmonkey? A game so poorly optimised that an R9 295x2 gets 10 more fps that a Titan Xp? Are you for real? Let's ignore that the R3 consistently gets better 1% lows.

The only shill is you, Brazilian monkey rbt.asia spamer

AYYMD is dead and irrelevant when Coffee Lake comes out Oct 5th :^)

Your mother is a cunt whore? Everyone already knows that, spammer

I might still buy a 1050... or 1050Ti

Go with a Pentium G4560, hyperthreaded, still lga 1151 and uses ddr4 and all that, might need a b250 motherboard for kaby lake though
But if youre looking at dual core Pentiums and youre on a budget, you might as well go even older, the performance difference is minimal between the 4400 and say, g3260, which is on lga 1150, so cheaper ddr3 ram, cheaper motherboards, but less room for a modern upgrade

The ti in 1050 isnt worth it m8.

5% performance for 15% price

Also if youre talking CSGO and gta V, I have an Athlon 5350 + 750ti build that plays them ok. Anything better than that will give you good performance in those games.
In CSGO I play on all low 1080p to get 50-60fps (cpu bottleneck) in multiplayer, offline with bots however performs much worse.
GTA V is 1080p normal settings at 45-55fps, better in offline, online its fairly smooth except for in the denser parts of the city where it can drop to 25fps

I recommend a standard 1050 or RX 460/560, with a semi modern quad-core, my Athlon is a bottleneck, but something like the newer Athlon x4 950 on am4 or the x4 860k on am3+ is a good pick for cheap
Neither are on par with the g4560 though

Any of those with a 1050 will handle CSGO and other esports games at 1080p above 60fps

Hijacking this thread

Is r5 1400 + 1050ti good enough or should I wait™ for 1060 6GB?

It has already been suggested he go for the G4560. He replied that those aren't available at any reasonable price where he lives. And as for LGA 1150, he doesn't want DDR3 because he wants an actual upgrade path.

Then it's up to you. The Pentium is cheaper than the A12 but it has way worse integrated graphics and only two threads. The A12 is about as expensive as a Ryzen 3 but if you buy that you won't need another GPU. Also the A12 has a way better upgrade path than the Pentium. You might also want to look up the Athlon X4 950, it's basically the A12 without the graphics.
Here's a video on the performance of the A12, make your choice: youtube.com/watch?v=c9GruKs9jZk

Wow. Really btfo'd me you guys. Good job. My ass is fucking rekt now, how will I ever recover from this anal defloration? :^)

1050ti is underpowered, 1060 6GB is overpriced. Get the 1060 3GB meme card if you can find it for 200 and upgrade the milisecond Volta comes out. R5 1400 won't bottleneck anything, but you might want to overclock it.

ryzen 3 1200 you dingbat.

r3 is not even competing with pentium.
you're getting i5 performance.

Is actually 15% performance for 30% the price. Still shit.

either r3 1200 overclock or r5 1600.
anything in between is too much money for too little gain.

G4560 is out of stock in the shop.

thats a hot ssd..

Vatanfag

It's the cheapest shop you can visit on foot for electronics...

>poo

youtube.com/watch?v=SfTcJitmbZM

You shills have really been slacking. Brian not handing out the shekels as often anymore?

your motherboard does not support ram of 2400mhz, not that it really matters, but maybe you can get cheaper ram.

whether or not it is a good gaming machine depends on what you play and what you expect out of the machine. I would say this is good for lighter titles like Dota, CS:GO, L4D2 and old games. If you want to play open world games, and more demanding modern games, you probably would want a much better gpu and or cpu.

>intel
Good goy.

I might buy new CPU and GPU when I have enough money and it's something I actually consider.