IPhone 8 vs 7 vs 6S

It looks like there's no real reason to upgrade to the iPhone 8. What does Sup Forums say? Also, don't start an, "Oh, Android is better," war, because that's stupid and obnoxious. If you're wondering what the big differences between the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 6 were, it was waterproofing and a better camera, which is compelling in theory but honestly not even useful to most users. The iPhone 5 processor works absolutely fine for most users, but the case is ugly. iPhone 8 offers wireless charging, in case you're wondering, but honestly who gives a shit. I kind of want the iPhone 6S for the headphone jack.

bump

Is an Iphone even worth it? Then again, I'm the cheapest possible person. I don't even have a phone and I just save up money without spending it. I'm not sure what interests me. Maybe I could finance and build credit? I don't know how this works.

>Why get an iPhone if it's expensive?
IPhones that are a few generations back drop to the price of a mid-range Android, and sometimes out-perform them. I also really like the smaller size, because my hands are small and I enjoy one-handed texting.

>Maybe I could finance and build credit?
The thing is, when you're financing, the $20 a month versus $25 a month starts to seem pretty minor.

I would never get a Galaxy unless it came with a massive discount, I'll say that, and the Pixel seems to be Google's answer to the iPhone.

iPhone hasn't been innovative since the 3.

I had a 6s and was debating sticking with it because of the headphone jack but I popped on the 7 when the price dropped

>I'm the cheapest possible person
>Not sure what interests me
My advice on cheap phones is to check out the One Plus, or to go even cheaper and get an "outdated" Android.

We're talking about iPhone upgrades, not innovation in smartphones.

Anyway, I see your point. The thing is, iPhones have better quality control than Android. That being said, Android OS is starting to seem preferable or at least comparable to iOS in some ways.

Right now, it seems like it's smart to get the SE. isn't it just the middleground between 5s and 6? It's also 160 for a good 16gigs.

True. The body is so gimmicky and from 2013, though.

I think I'l get the 6S, the 7, or maybe a OnePlus (Android). The headphone jack is nice, but so is the waterpoofing and the camera.

Android isn't a phone maker

It's really hard to decide on a phone for me. I'm between getting an SE, a Samsung Galaxy S5, or a Redmi Note 4 (I'm leaning to that honestly, it looks very promising.)

I currently have an iPhone 6 and I am completely happy with it. The only gripe I have is that the battery struggles to give me a days worth of use now, which makes sense, the phone is a little over 2 years old since I got it, but I have ordered a battery to replace it.

I really have no desire for anything more out of my phone than what the 6 gives me.

You're a great conversationalist.

I got sick of the SE body, but that's the only reason not to get it. The Galaxy is an old person phone, but it's well made. I don't know what a Redmi Note 4 is, but I would check out the OnePlus before deciding. MKBHD has good cellphone reviews.

>S5 or Note 4
Literally 3 year old phones, Samshit phones also. At that point just get a budget phone like a Moto G5+.

Had the 6S since it was released. I put it through heavy use and I never used a case.

The battery is finally starting to go and I can barely make it a day anymore.

Get an 8. It's probably going to have a larger battery than the 7 and the A11 processor is incredible.

If you want a 3.5mm audio jack go buy a fucking chink phone

Why does the iPhone 8 have such low resolution? Not even 1080p.

>the A11 chip is incredible
>If you want a headphone jack then go buy a chink phone
ugh

Is the iphone 8 also waterproof?

>Then again, I'm the cheapest possible person
An Apple product would clash greatly with your lifestyle.

what does that even mean