Just wait™

How long have you been waiting™?

For what are you waiting™?

Waiting for coffee lake right right desu senpai

waiting for my 4690k to stop pulling its weight; waiting to put together the money for a new MB/CPU/RAM

Feature complete vega drivers would be nice to have.

A day of happiness.

Waiting™ for the RX580 i pre-ordered last month to actually get shipped...

Waiting for a price drop (yes gonna wait for ever yisss)

For cryptojews to collectively kill themselves so I can afford a poorfag card reee

7nm
yes

I heard it started to decrese in value so Miner are running away from it.

Waiting for the GPU that'll last 20 years since gaymen tech innovation is dead

>For what are you waiting™?
money

waiting for gtx 970 to go on sale for $100 again

I'm Waiting for a reason...
Currently there are no games coming that I'm even interested in, I haven't even cared about games since 2016.

This. If I had the money I'd already be on Ryzen.

I'm waiting for an HDR 4k monitor with ok rec.2020 coverage (80% or more) at mass production consumer prices.

An actual high end graphics card

>can't even beat 1600x
>380 shekels
BWAHAHAHAHA

My dude just get a Ryzen for an actual upgrade path, ditched my skylake 6700k for a 1700x

The wait is over for me senpai
>waited to save up for a good laptop I don't hate to use
Old acer burned alive, got a thinkpad as a cheap alternative, completely happy with it, more than I was with the Acer when it was new
>waited for a good phone that won't stress me out with simple shit
Pic related
>waited to save up for a car
My dad just offloaded a Mazda shitbox from his company and got something new instead and now I get to keep the Mazda. It's beaten to shit and not the prettiest but I can fix it up and it beat rubbing armpits with sweaty people on public transport

Life is good senpai
I hope it's good to all of you

mid-2016 my old PC died.
I decided to wait for Zen and bought an A10 as a stopgap.
waited for Ryzen.
waited for mITX mobos.
waited for Vega.
now have R1700 on mITX with Vega 64 in a junk case because I'm waiting for my DAN A4-SFX v2.

I'm a patient man.

also waiting for 7nm Zen laptops to replace my W520.

It has, but still not enough to be a deterrent against those locusts. BTC has been ~3900$ before and it bounced back.

>can't even beat 1600x
Nobody knows how it performs. It's clocked higher anyway which means it will rape AMD even more when AMD doesn't have the core count advantage.

Last year. I'm no longer waiting.

Is the OC worth it on that mofo? I have one but I dont have a z97 mobo...

those 7nm ryzen laptops are going to be fucking crazy
>40% higher performance at the same power
>60% power reduction at the same clockspeeds

i want r9 nano its so cute omg

Until my i5-2400 doesn't cut it anymore and I got money to build a new PC instead of having to upgrade with second hand parts.

I'm a casual gamer that doesn't play the most recent titles and the heaviest thing I occasionally compile is Lineage OS that takes 10-15 mins to rebuild. I can squeeze a few more years from this CPU.

i've OC'd the core clock to 4.3ghz on 1.135v on a H7 cooler. its worth it.

and im on H97 motherboard

hmm, so I would need an aftermarket cooler and a better mobo, I am on a super basic asrock mobo that doesnt support OC, we are talking about 100-150$, I rather invest that in a ryzen 5 1600... but like you said the 4690k is still gud... shet

Speaking of, I'm waiting for the VEGA Nano. Going SFF, and want a Linux-compatible card less than 6" long that's powerful enough to drive 1440p/144hz.

we know how it performs, its shit

You know that's not correct benchmark
Just wait for the real ones and stop shitposting

>You know that's not correct benchmark
>COFFEE LAKE ISNT SHIT ILL SHOW YOU INTEL HAS A ACE IN THE HOLE YOULL SEE

Epic
Well memed
Top bantz!

Waiting for Asus vega 56 launch

waiting™ for my 2500k to finally stop invaliding any new moves in the CPU department due to it being so ridiculously powerful at everything it does [spoiler]so I finally have a reason to overclock it

and now you will be waitinf for drivers

8700K@5ghz gonna btfo ryzen

At twice the price and near the point of fusion.

NICE
EPYC
I LIKE IT

Ryzens are already behind in single core or lightly threaded tasks.
At higher clock rates, Coffee Lake will just get even further ahead for things that matter (games, productivity tasks, general everyday usage like browsing, etc).
The only issue is the price.

It's basically the same argument as for Radeon vs Nvidia: if you want the best you'll have to be a good goy.

its going to btfo something else too

1070 . nvidia has better drivers than and now that they don't give a shit about floss

Waiting for a Ultra settings, 4K, 120fps PC that costs 2.000€ at most

I'm waiting™ for the 1150 Ti, 2050 Ti, or whatever the fr*ck Nvidia will call it.
Either that or an AMD equivalent, but that's not looking all that likely at this point.
Also waiting™ for Zen2 too.

Literally just said I want linux compatibility. Nvidia's drivers STILL have issues with Wayland, and we're entirely reliant on them to update them whenever an error occurs. I want FLOSS drivers and AMD has them.

>I'm no longer waiting.
Yes you are, you're waiting for all these meme architectural features to be enabled in drivers because you bought a disaster of a product

Death, 32 years and counting.

B-buy nvidia g-g-goyim

money for a 4k display

>cheapest 1070 you can get is 85 bucks over

> 3071MV 1080 Ti
bitch what

no idea. speccy is mildly retarded. has the same problem on my brothers 980ti

Mind if I save that pic?
Its reall reallly cool.

> 4K over 3440x1440
why