Would Steve approve of the iPhone X?

Would Steve approve of the iPhone X?

Other urls found in this thread:

notchmode.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Would Steve approve of the iPhone X?
no, thats why they killed him by infection with aids...

the dude might have been a piece of shit, but he cared about the fucking products more than about profits.

apple IS steve jobs. when he died, apple died with him.

What would he say was wrong with it?

too bad the last thing he got to launch was Siri. Apple has let her rot and she was never good to begin with.

the design and the price you fucking mongrel.

pic related is what the fucking phone should have looked like

Yes, just will fire people design wallpaper and avoid notch.

Why the hell do you need that bottom bezel if you’re not going to have a physical button?

muh symmetry

for esthetics lol.. it would trigger my OCD if there was none.

I think it looks worse being symmetrical since it unnecessarily increases the length:width ratio.

Mii Mix 2 triggers me all the time

The iPhone screen goes all the way to the top. It just needs to separate the status icons from the screen.

No idea why they didn’t do this.

Make it black on a black phone with white icons, make it white on a white phone with black icons.

no, the cutout at the top is needles complexity

I feel like they decided to abandon innovation on the iPhone 8, and that way forcing customers to buy the more expensive phone, if they actually want something new, since normies don't care about specs, but mainly about aesthetics.

>Make it like this
>Touchbar at the bottom for swipe gestures + Touch ID
>multiple cameras at the top
>If they're really pushing it it could have had front facing stereo speakers instead of just "Stereo speakers"

What the fuck apple

Best version 6.0.1 the good ol days

Why does the screen have ears?

Is this the greatest iPhone ever made?

>What the fuck apple

They obviously blindly wanted to go bezelless at the expense of absolutely everything else. Steve wouldn't have done this shit.

its the greatest mobile phone ever made

No
He ded

So sexy.

Steve wanted round buttons even though they decrease the strength of the frame. Steve put aesthetics over everything else.

Cook/Ivy are going to bankrupt Apple with those devil horns on top.

Hmm.

holy shit I want to peel that shit off looking at that image

Unlocking your phone has become a three step process.

Of course he wouldn't.

Jesus this board is dumb. It's literally Steve's dream phone. Are none of you aware that Apple is the eternal Jobs? Anyone here know what a roadmap is? Anyone here aware that Apple has had the same main employees for like 2 decades? Watch the damn ad video or read the first paragraph about it on the Apple site. It's the iPhone's final form. A single piece of glass. Not perfectly there yet but they've just about done it. It's Jony and Jobs' vision.

Steve would have removed the front facing camera so that the cutout wouldn't be there, and then tout it as a feature

>GREAT COURAGE

No he wouldn't.

Steve was largely about usability and the selfie cam is a requirement.

wheres the bezel? how will i hold it?

>Steves dream phone
>Screen not symmetrical

Fuck off.

Steve hated big bulky phones.

He saw no reason the screen had to be more than 3.5" and Apple didn't cave until Samsung started taking market share.

>2017
>Sup Forums loves Steve Jobs now
What happened?

Like him or not he was a visionary.

don't hold it wrong

we fags sure got told

Lagdroid became a chink and poo wasteland.

Nobody loves that Syrian shitskin autist. People are just waking up to how much worse off applel is now with a LITERAL faggot running the ship.

We didn't think Apple could get even more nonsensical but they did.

As annoying the Jobs cult is, he wasn't entirely retarded unlike whoever designed the iPhone X.

Would Steve Jobs approve a receding hairline on his phone?

I dunno. He thought he could cure cancer with broccoli, so who the fuck cares?

but since it's there, why no buttons? the only reason Im not getting s8 is the lack of physical buttons desu senpai

Probably not, but he wasn't infallable.

what the fuck is going on with the top of the screen

does part of my fullscreen movie get cut or are those useless spots left blank? I'm confused

from what i've figured, the videos app has an option to fit the video to screen, makes makes the notch cover the content. there is footage of a demo iPhone x model playing video slightly shrunk so that the notch does not disturb the content

>yfw iphone x is an homage to steve's hairline

Yes, I still have mine and use it as my alarm... Lasts 2-3 weeks in a single charge as aeroplane mode, everything disabled etc. Pretty comfy phone, looked good too! Loved the switch on the side for silent mode

The iPhone 8 has buttons and all the specs of the X except for Face unlock, which, instead it uses fingerprint scanner.

>her

Steve was the genius we never deserved.

He transformed the world.

rly maed me thnk...

This, you guys need to understand that only "weirdos" care about specs, normies prefer apple because of looks and status

YES. GOAT.

post your 4/s

well it looks like shit and its status is niggers and girls selfie machine

It's expensive so yeah.
>she
>her
it's just a software service, not a waifu, user

X is just the test type for their full screen phone. This is why they are releasing it with the 8 basically. There will be a newer X-type phone next year.

>X are beta testers

Apple doesn’t work that way.

>iPhone 4
>symmetrical
>thinking you know anything about Jobs' taste and thinking 'symmetry' is what he cared about

Fuck off, retard.

4s for sure

>status

Hi pajeet. People from developed nations don't use mobile phones to show off wealth.

extra space for the headphone jack

>People from developed nations don't use mobile phones to show off wealth.
stop going full retard

Yes.

It happens every so often. The cycle of Apple tech release is like this.

>release expensive product
>rich people buy it and flaunt it
>poor people want it for status but cant afford it
>time passes
>apple releases gen2 and its bit less expensive
>rich people buy it and flaunt it
>poor people can now "afford it" with 48 easy payments of $24.99/m
>months later
>more poor people buy it
>rich get upset their status symbol is becoming getting worth less and less
>apple releases new product for high price
>poor can't afford it
>rich can regain status
repeat

How is this unique to Apple?

>>""""""rich people""""""" buy it and flaunt it

> really thinks Steve Jobs died from AIDS

What a dumb tool! Of course you don’t like Apple.

Very few companies go for expensive status symbol.

Samsung/HTC/Microsoft/Nokia/every other phone company goes for cheap phones for the mass, they have 1 expensive phone but most of their models are cheap shits.

Companies with status symbol usually involves expensive stuff. Tesla is another example of Apple-like company.

>Apple has cheap phones
>Samsung had 950$ phones

Are you retarded?

Do people really take their iCucks for coffee?

>Muh spydroid

He was a faggot and all the other faggots like it, so yes.

Samsung has 1 small section for rich.
Apple has 1 small section for poor.

90% of Apple stock is expensive shit.
90% of Samsung stock is cheap shit.

Still being a nigger?

i still love the feel of the steel bezel even-though i use a 5c nowadays, the WiFi grayed and Bluetooth grayed out already- is there another remedy to it other than the hairdryer temp fix or sending it for repairs?

No because it looks like every other phone on the market.

What the fuck? I thought that was related to updates. It happened to a ton of iPads in our district after kids updated iOS when we told them not to, lol

Where does the iMac stand on his greatest inventions?

It seems like it was one of his favorites to be honest.

Literally a fucking vegeta phone. Holy shit. This is by far the worst smartphone design I have ever seen.

L
M
A
O

notchmode.com/

Applefags will accept it and eventually content producers will adjust for it.

fucking told

No, specifically because of the forehead. He would've screamed and threw things at his employees and delayed the iPhone's launch by however long it took to figure out a way to fit all those sensors and the speaker into a tinier margin to eliminate the hideous eyebrow.

Also, he probably would've ditched Face ID and put a fingerprint sensor over the Apple logo on the back.

i was wondering why they just didnt make the apple logo into the fingerprint scanner. it'd be the perfect place, and if samsung can make their phones ip68 water-resistant, i dont see why apple cant make the logo/scanner work, and still keep ip67

>implying it would have ever got that far

Steve would NEVER have allowed the presentation to show the camera cutout portion of the screen interacting with the UI.

you bet your ass it is user.

he was the king of the normies and high god of all plebs. he was one with his people.

he KNEW HIS MARKET, their insecurities, and just how utterly incompetent they are, and that is the mark of a true sheckelman.

i remember when that little fucker came out. I wanted one so damn bad, but then my house got burned down in a string of arsons by my neighbor the 65 year old junkie that looked like freddy kruger.

People thought it was a meme back then but looking back he did push the envelope of computing.

Nope, I remember him saying iPhones would never adopt the 16:9 ratio because phones looked like skateboards.

Also, he was about a perfect blend between:

>Ease of use
>Ergonomics
>Simplicity
>Minimalist design

iPhone X doesn't have any of that.

Aaaaaalso, he wouldn't have allowed such cut in the display, that's beyond retardation, see a full screen picture motherfucker, I dare you.

Have a nice night Apple fags.

fuck yeah, and that thing was cheap compared to the IBM Aptivas and even those shitty prebuilts that sold for a grand.

I knew a girl that had one and that thing was great, not the mouse so much, but the rest of it was like a primitive version of an identity hub.

and fuck the haters, those colors were fucking awesome. Apple really should make them like that again. also the clamshell color laptops were the tits.

>really thinks Steve Jobs would skip cancer treatment if he didnt have AIDS

fuck off idiot

iPhone 4s X iOs 6.1.4 is the best combination you will ever get

You knew him personally?

Its the only thing they do. Maybe go outside once in a while.

Hell no. He'd have taken one look at that notch in the display obscuring actual content, thrown it in the nearest fish tank and told them to start again.

where are the buttons? on the sides?

>finally get rid of the gigantic ugly bottom bezel
>introduce a black/white always on software bar that's even worse