WINDOWS 7

is it still possible to do a fresh install of Windows 7 and be able to selectively download updates to avoid all that (((telemetry))) shit they put out after 8, 8.1, and 10, as well as "upgrade to 10'" updates?

Also, I remember there was some forum with a collection of individual Windows 7 updates/service packs but for the life of me I can't find it again. anyone remember it?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/simplix-pack-to-update-live-win7-system-integrate-hotfixes-into-win7-distribution.45005/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

telemetry has been baked into windows since XP
get over it
and they release vulnerabilities into the wild to encourage people to update (ie connect w/ their servers and install botnetted "security" updates).

>avoid telemetry
>windows
If you're "privacy conscious", you don't use Windows, unless you want to use 9x. Also the extra telemetry is baked into security updates, it is literally unavoidable no matter how many placebos you install.

just use 7 with sp1 and dont install any updates. if you use tower then nothing will ever happen because you are behind NAT, same with laptops if you dont use public wifis

7 RTM is also botnet

how? what does it send to ms servers?

Use Simplix' Update Pack to uopdate:
forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html

Get clean 7 SP1 iso from here:
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

>Russian

Damn son. The darkweb is safer than Russian shit.

You are retarded.

and if we don't speak russian; how 2 use

It's multilangual. Supports English too. It defaults to English if your system is in English.

thx baby

Does anyone still have the link to KMSPico ? for science obviously.

Why? Use DAZ Loader
www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html

Or Microsoft Toolkit
www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html

And screenshot

me using now

You can rename the file to

UpdatePack7R2--ie11++.exe

This way it's silent and installs IE11

Should also mention that it will restart your PC automatically when needed if you do this.

Tits or gtfo

GTFO YOU FUCKING NEWFAG !

fuck, just install windows 10 enterprise then set telemetry level to 0 (security) through group policy

lol

Is it easier then KSM ? i've never used DAZ loader before.

post desktop qt

tits or gtfo

Windows 7 fags are the worst, they're too pathetic/afraid to actually leave Windows so they delude themselves into thinking they don't have Bill's hand up their ass by using 7, as if the fact that 10 is worse suddenly makes 7 not malware. Wouldn't even be surprised if MS still shills 7 here because it's easier to trick people into thinking it "respects your privacy" because they can just say "well at least it's not 10!"

What?

> This is now Yuliya's thread.

Post Windows 7 desktops now!

thx for the pasta

show us your desktop i think i remember yours being nice

>This ^^
>I tried it on my laptop, it restarts a couple of times and your Win7 is up to date. Very fast too, I think it took like 15 minutes, compared to Microsoft's Windows Update which can take hours.. Also does not include the telemetry and Win10 adware updates.

Nothing special, only a wallpaper change every now and then

>Also does not include the telemetry
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
please tell me wincucks don't fall for this placebo

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/simplix-pack-to-update-live-win7-system-integrate-hotfixes-into-win7-distribution.45005/

good taste in vidya
i like Flëur a lot and Хpиcтинa Coлoвiй a bit please recommend more

Disconnect it from the internet. Only way aside from a hardware outbound firewall.

Neat.

I'm too busy/lazy to completely convert to Linux yet, so I still use Windows 7 myself. For now I just dual boot Slackware and screw around on it once in a million years.

Thanks for all the helpful links guys.