Terry Davis homeless

He wrote it on his website templeos.org

I got kicked-out of my parent's house. I got in a fight with my Dad, went to jail
then mental hospital. I'm adapting to being homeless. Hope to get a car to live
in but no loan yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/Downloads/Linux/gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should we start Terry a gofundme??

Absolutely. There's no doubt we should.

everything started because of the fucking drumset

good fucking job, you fucking cunts

Seriously. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Terry Davis and TempleOS.

Yes we should definitely set one up

stop posting this fucking retard on Sup Forums

62411463 (u)
i do

He's smarter and more sane than everyone on Sup Forums including you.

Well, lets get started

Man I hope he got to keep the thing. I'd love to see him somewhere in public drumming away chanting about nigger cattle

That says a lot.

Oh shit son
God won't abandon His chosen, I hope

>QEMU would not mount ISO.C files for CDROM access.
>I thought they purposely banned my RedSea CDROM format
just to be evil.
>I made made my own CDROM ISO standard.
top fucking kek

Was it the fault of the drum kit?
FUUUU

>went to jail, then mental hospital.
holy shit, can it be real?

Who would give a homeless guy a loan?

Just give it without the loan. Are you a fucking JEW?

I haven't been following this guy for a while, what's the drum set?

Just give money to someone without a loan? Sounds like islamic fundamentalism to me. You are not tricking anyone, ISIS

I'll make the logo.

Found the CIA nigger

I'm ready to donate some btc.

Some anons got hit a cheap dumset and he stopped posting soon after.

who hosts his website btw? i always thought he did that himself but if his parents kicked him out then the site would be down.

I dream of Terry. I want to suck his hairy dick. ohhh!

He's using Yahoo hosting I believe

Terry needs a Patreon... or a Hatreon or something. Point is, give this man money to teach us how to write operating systems.

Maybe he'll finally get a job, now that he's homeless.

>templeos.org/Downloads/Linux/gw

>#!/bin/bash
>
>#This prints random words from the Linux dictionary.
>
>echo "$(shuf -n 32 /usr/share/dict/words --random-source=/dev/urandom | tr '\n' ' ')"

No comment

he's schizophrenic, he cant get a job, thats why he's getting disability money.

Terry deserves to be a featured creator on hatreon.

Terry has been known to take breaks for weeks or months at any given time, this isn't the first time and this won't be the last

Employer: "Y'know what this place needs? More schizophrenic homeless people working here!"

I wish Sup Forums would just leave this poor guy alone. It was funny at first, but now it's getting sad.

>God

If anything, Sup Forums taking interest in him helps in the long run. One of these days he will have nobody to turn to, but Sup Forums will help him

I just want to hug terry and tell him that he shouldn't worry, that all of this was orchestrated by the cia n**gers :'(

no, the drum set didn't drive him insane. He was losing it more and more regardless.

It started when he stopped taking his meds and started drinking

It almost seems like being homeless is helping Terry, back at his parent's place he was just drinking himself to death, he seems alot more sane in the latest video.

Terry could rent a trailer on his disability benefit and keep working on the pc.

We still didn't get to see Terry play on his drum kit.

not homelessness per say but I reckon being away from his parents is reducing his stress levels.

He was still nutty even on his meds

He'll die this year it really doesn't matter.

fuckoff rudy-poo newfriend

Prob because of his hospital stay. Being homeless and schizophrenic is the ultimate dead end.

Yeah, but he went from reading his religious book at the street corner peacfully to screaming at his parents for nothing.

He needs to set up something where we can give him money. I'm willing to give him a shekel or two.

Someone needs to get in contact with him because I'll give him $400

Really is sad, the man's a genius. Had it not been for his mental instability he could've potentially been one of the greatest men of our time. Dam shame.
At least we can say with certainty that he was easily one of the smartest men on earth, crazy, but smart

He needs to tell us what car he wants too. He could get a shitty van off CL or something. I doubt he'd need more than $5K and I bet we could raise that much for him.

I wish I was mentally ill then people would buy me things ;_;

>mental instability
you guys are fucking faggots too. everyone is sick but terry.

Screams about a woman trying to get him "back to work" and hates the CIA...one word; MK ULTRA

>hurr not liking a retarded meme makes you a newfag!
chug a gallon of bleach, cumsipper

You probably are mentally ill, you just lack the skill, charisma, and sympathy to want people to give you money. Basically, you're worthless

you would lose much more than you gained.

No great geniuness has ever existed without some touch of madness

And loneliness.

>there will never be any decent OS ever again

he was drinking a lot too. schizos should never drink.

can confirm.
am schizo alcoholic.

Best thing that could have happened to him really. He needed a wake up call. Now he should just find someplace warm to live like so cal. he gets a disability check. he should get himself an apartment and spend his days on the beach.

that's what i would do if i had a check coming in.

Dad?

/gd/ here, I'll make the logo bigger.

He still can't talk anything else but vmware bugs and templeos.

well your also (presumably) not off the fucking deep end, as someone who has a number of both direct relatives, and close family friends who have been on a path similar to his, once you get to the point he is at, theres no real logic anymore, and there is no going back. He isnt thinking about food or drink or shelter, he is thinking that people are out to get him. He doesnt think that people like us wanna help, he thinks we would kill him the second we got a chance, because nothing makes sense to him anymore, id be surprised if come this time next month anyone has any idea where he is.

get out cia nigger

high level problem.

He says he's getting a car to live in. He needs to be constantly on the move to escape the CIA niggers.

i would recommend a mini van since they can usually be had pretty cheap and are usually in good condition. they have plenty of space to sleep in and store stuff. but that being said the man does have an income stream so i would go for the apartment myself.

Why not an RV? It's a house on wheels

Recommended setup.

OP's pic and the video on the front page of his site doesn't look like his bedroom. Maybe he's found somewhere else to do his work during the day.

cargo van with an external storage rack for a gas generator would be cool. could build some small shelves to hold a monitor and keyboard. pc could just sit on the floor. the fake business logo is actually a good idea to avoid being harassed by cops.

He's at a Starbucks, you can tell by the beep-beep from the Turbochef oven

Probably easier to just get a laptop with a large screen, a keyboard and mouse, and charge it from the car. Terry isn't playing vidya.

vidya would certainly help the time pass though. but he could always buy a switch or something i guess.
i wonder if he is on his desktop in the starbucks lol?

Based on the location of the camera relative to his face, I'd say he's definitely on a laptop.

Get a CIA looking van. Throw them CIA niggers off.

Cunning.

lol nah it's definitely a laptop, the camera movement when he types is a pretty good giveaway, and it's a different computer - which looks like he didn't copy the Supplemental ISO.C files from his desktop, and finally downloaded the non-working ones from the website to see that they don't work, but thinks it's a bug with his code (the files are actually just truncated because his FTP client uploaded them as ASCII when it saw a .C extension) :/

He said it's a *new* laptop in the video.

Underrated

>MK ultra

he actually talks about sensory deprivation at one point in one of his vlogs

>just became homeless
>goes and buys a new laptop
i like his priorities lol. i guess he's not that worried though because in one of his older videos he mentioned being homeless once before.

bump for attention

are u a retard, he said he bought a laptop. why u looking at camera movement.

I'm at work, I can't listen to audio.

wut
where are his vlogs?

God himself told him to make templeos, being homeless is no excuse for slacking off.

Speaking of income, does he have any income from Templeos?

The SJWs at Youtube wiped his channel.

He got his income from insanebux

We have to help him.

If he falls, the CIA niggers win.

Good riddance.

any anons willing to take him in until he finds his own place?

sorry for calling u retard.