pathetic.

(((Service)))

>not using Win 10 LGBT N
Not quite there yet, bitch ass nigger.

s o p a d e m a c a c o
u m a d e l i c i a

that meme is for brazilians you idiot, that guy's a spic

Uhm.. no.

Windows 10 isn't an OS, it's a advertising and data collection platform.

Am I wrong?

who is yuliya?
is she hot?

>american education

>who is Yuliya?
Me :3

I would think you're cute if you didn't name yourself femanon like a fucking faggot

Install gentoo bitch

There are WIndows programs that I use unavailable on Linux.

webmshare.com/m8vr9
that's not the worst thing

what's your excuse for not using WINE or just finding an alternative?

Sudo dnf install wine
Fucking normies

You know can upload webms on Sup Forums right?

yes, but it says "unkown format or corrupted file"

He's just spamming that on every thread with windows in it

(bitch)
su
emerge wine

I posted it twice. this thread and my OP. fuck off.

Since >she isn't familiar with windows, the better suggestion is playonlinux which is how normal people use wine.

I'm not going to run most of my programs through some emulator with a large performance penalty and probably many incompatibilities. Especially when 7 exists. Be serious.. Maybe by 2025 or so there will be a Linux distro to replace Win7. But right now none of them comes close to the quality of 7.

They welcome newfags & their spam there.

nice

TITS OR GTFO

>Programs

We know you're a gaymer, faggot.

This. Performance penalty wouldn't be an issue otherwise.

How do you call them? apps? Fucking retard.

Doesn't matter, you're making a very silly tradeoff for absolutely no reason other than some idiotic 'brownie points' on Sup Forums. Like a poorfag that eats his butter sandwich and rationalizes he doesn't need a proper meal anyways.
You neckbeards understand food analogies, right?

How do I disable automatic restarts? I was running some shit overnight and lost everything like a retard.

Well, Wine isn't an emulator. If we are talking about normal window programs, there is no major performance loss. If you mean 'games' then right, Linux and wine is not yet ready.

Enjoy your shit os bitch. Have fun gayming like a 12 year old.
Linux will always be Superior for getting any kind of work done.

I'm sorry I hit a nerve. Perhaps next time you should make decisions based on your wants and needs rather than what spergs are trying to encourage you to do.

This. What a fucking dumb bitch needs to go back to cooking.

then why did you schedule it faggot? you know, that doesn't show up if you set it to not show up

Shh if you just post tits we'll stop making fun of you for your poor choice of
operating systems

MUH WINDOWS UPDATES ARE OPPRESSING ME MAKE IT STOP!!!

ur so hot i bet u have big russian boobies and a nice butt with a pink hole

nah shes probably a landwhale

yeah, THAT'S the final solution to make windows 10 not suck.

what, the settings menu? ...it actually is, because, you can change the settings to make it work how you like! Crazy, right?

boxes and toggles are literally too complicated for Sup Forums nowadays

Except you can't, because there's no option to disable updates or only install the updates you want.

fml...

hmm

>can only be deferred
>can't be disabled entirely without registry edits that'll get fucked up by a windows update anyway.

>there's no option to disable updates
there is, but why would you want to disable them?

>only install the updates you want
why?

no

Why can't I just disable the updates? Why is it that I can't click "never" when it wants to update, why can I only say later? Why is it that eventually I'm not allowed to hit later and I'm only allowed to either wait 10 minutes and shut off my computer or bite the bullet and install now?

I honestly wish we could ban all Windows users. They're all over battlestation threads (which should also be deleted) and just spread their idiocy everywhere.

We'd be better off without them.

> (You)
>no
I see nothing in there about disabling updates permanently, I only see "defer" and other temporary shit

just get vaccinated and then kys

> What is group policies

Because even when the devs are actually competent, sometimes updates actually break something. Or, in case of Windows, add more unwanted spyware and adware.

>updating

Not just deferring updates and install when you feel like it (not this month that is)

LTSB Enterprise

group policy - configure - disable
services - windows update - disable

Why can't I just hit never in a simple gui menu? why do I have to go way out of my way to use GPO for a single computer?

Because it's to prevent absolute retards like you from ruining things for others. It's also why they prevent certain folders from being deleted. Why they even have a baked in antivirus. Why all browsers now are sandboxed to hell.
Because you normies ruin absolutely every little thing you fucking touch, including Sup Forums.

>you'll ruin things if you have to click only once instead of maybe 3-4 times

wow great extrapolation

Original meaning of WINE
WINE Is Not an Emulator

Illiterate as well. Not a surprise.

Because normies are fucking retards and believes everything they read on facebook.

If they one day reads a post on facebook about how "Windows update is evil and destroys your computer over time", you can bet they will immediately go to control panel and turn off updates. Then 30 days later when their data is destroyed by a cryptolocker virus that was patched 14 days prior, you can be certain they will immediately blame Microsoft for not protecting them.

That is why Microsoft made updates impossible to turn off via the GUI, to protect retards from themselves.
Instead those settings are now reserved for Sysadmins and people who actually knows what the fuck they're doing.

It has to be hidden just well enough for the average dumb user to not want to mess with it.

how much do you guys get paid to shill for windows updates

>Instead those settings are now reserved for Sysadmins and people who actually knows what the fuck they're doing.
This. Also the reason why everyone should use Enterprise

quads of truth

> shilling
> for windows updates

Do you even know what that word means?

>get btfo
>s-s-shill
Typical.

>get absolutely BTFO
>"y-y-you are shills!"

the amount of damage control (you)'s I got seems pretty definitive microsoft pays their shills well. Where do I sign up?

>This thread again
>He doesn't read the eula of the software he uses

> guaranteed_replies.txt

>shilling against installing updates
t. ivan

If this was remotely true, those "normies" are going to google "how to disable windows updates" and they're going to find an article on how to use GPO to disable it.

You haven't done anything to prevent the inevitable but you vehemently defend this inconvenience regardless

>why don't you want your computer to restart all the time and interrupt your shit

How do I disable the automatic shutdowns?

>>His operating system is a service
So is Welfare.

See "No auto-restart with logged on users"

You can't

You can go into the registry and disable it but windows updates will probably fuck your registry up at a later date making you have to do it again regardless

Even on default settings it doesn't force restart unless you postpone updates for several weeks, and you can easily change it to not restart at all. People who say their "work" got interrupted are either shitposting or ignored the multitude of warnings they were given and didn't even bother to look at the settings. Why wouldn't you turn off or restart your computer at least once in the space of 2-3 weeks anyway? What are you doing on a desktop that can't be interrupted for weeks at a time?

>Even on default settings it doesn't force restart unless you postpone updates for several weeks,
that just sounds like a delayed force restart

Yes, it forces a restart after giving you a couple of weeks' worth of warnings. I didn't say it doesn't force restart at all by default. Not that it even matters as you can easily just disable reboots entirely, I had 200 days' uptime on a 10 machine before I decided to restart for something.

you can delay security updates for a month and then it will *really* start forcing you with dimming your screen, showing a huge notification and forcing a restart ASAP. If you don't install them for a month you have no one to blame but yourself

buttcoin mining

That's not an argument or a solution. If you don't have a say in how to administer your own system, do you really own it? If not, why get it to begin with?
>Group policy shit
Might as well just let an admin do it from the control panel like they used to be able to do

Is there a way to actually change LTSB to LGBT? i would do it just for the giggles

that's why you get Enterprise nigga. I'm no fan of Microsoft, but Linux is shit. I pirated a clean Enterprise ISO and I have full control over it

why does Sup Forums have such an aversion to updates, regardless of OS? i have asked this question many times over the years and have literally never received an answer other than some vague reference to botnet or some shit
it's like everyone here is running a 24/7 rendering job on a desktop

thanks

>an aversion to updates
it's not the updates, it's the lack of choice and user control.

>Need the Enterprise version just to have control over your computer
Linux or not, that's some stupid marketing strategy from Microsoft. Especially since they had the feature in previous versions

How do I pirate LTSB? I'm already on the free trial.

See gpedit is scary, it has lots of options and weird words. Also the Home version doesn't have gpedit so it becomes significantly harder.
Even most of Sup Forums still thinks that you can't postpone/disable updates on Windows 10. Why do you think a normie could figure out how to do it?

I hate Windows 10, but what I hate even more is retards like you.
If I was into conspiracies I'd say you're actually a MS shill trying to derail everything that's legitimately bad in Windows 10 with "why isn't there a huge button to disable updates with a single click?" topics.
Fucking retard. Go back to Sup Forums where you belong.

noone ever installed updates on XP or 7 either, people just want to disable updates entirely because they have a fear of restarting

why would you lie on the internet

I refuse to be a cuck.

>what is wannacry

If I want to administer my own machine by removing updates and disabling them entirely, then that's my choice. Absolute retards wouldn't touch updates because they are absolutely retarded. Punishing me because other people are fucking stupid makes no sense.