Don't install latest Win 7 updates of 9/12/2017

The 3 updates of 9/12/2017 which are

Security and Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, and 4.7 for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1: September 12, 2017

September 12, 2017—KB4038777 (Monthly Rollup)

Remove specific prevalent malware with Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

If you install them, you will be having problems where you get the "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action" error when you open folders.

For now do not install them(system restore if you did) until theres a fix.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsusoffline.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This only happen if you had MALWARE installed beforehand you nigger, also, easily fixeable with a simply registry trick, fuck off already.

>winfags can't update their operating system out of fear of getting malware

What malware would that be?

Just a friendly warm reminder that the hackintosh community is welcoming to those who want to escape the fiery hells of windows but don't want to start eating your own toe jam like the freetard community.

Windows

There is tons of malware that redirect folder, exe, certain file association with the malware itself to run before the desired application/function.

Oh sorry we're not homosexual and this bug only affects those with malware

Any supported OS is probably going to have a major security problem in the near future. When the year of the linux desktop comes about more exploit developers will find probs. Run w/e you want, but you have some high expectations if something this petty is gonna stop you from using the best winblows.

>keeping windows updates automatic
>using windows update at all
>not using WSUS

if you dont patch you will be hit with the blueborne vulnerability

patches on mac/ios/linux/android(marshmallow+)

Can't happen to me.
Windows Update is broken on my machine.

>Windows Server Update System
tell me more

I did a virus scan and scan registry and found nothing. Unfortunately I will be getting the error unfortunately though if I download the update(I already did a system restore). What else can I do?

umad, macfags?

Don't have windows server 2016 yet

that's ugly as shit
you could not have made a worse attempt at cloning macOS

what should I change then desu

everything
it's not worth trying to clone macOS because you'll never get there

works on my machine

give me one thing I should change and I'll change it desu
that is the glory of linux after all :^)

Put the context menu (File, Edit, View) in the status bar like macOS does.

not that annoying macfaggot, you could use la-capitaine icons or something similar.
>that one steam icon up top that isn't themed
>the clock size
>trying really hard to look like mac OS

wsusoffline.net/
Most valuable for its "Use security only updates instead of quality rollups" feature. This is the preferred way of updating Windows, especially since Windows Update can be a resource hog and can be stupidly slow at downloading updates.

>>What malware would that be?
>Windows

did that already desu. that terminal just doesn't have a context menu
thanks for the tips, how do you change individual icons and how do you change the clock size?

>desu

Yourself.

what desu