/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a sturdy tablet holder • user shows off a custom mug with the IBM logo on it and a pocket keyboard with a red switch and a blue switch, also a neat looking transparent usb hub from Orico • Le Eco has been blacklisted by the Chinese courts as an unreliable company • user reviews the Vphone S8
• user is actually impressed wit his Chinese violin posts a little vocaroo • user's news Arduino Nano V3 knockoff arrived • user shows his most recent purchases off Aliexpress • user displays "Hello, /csg/!" on his new display • Good deal on Convoy flashlights • user made a little display for his flight sim • user is happy with his new sunglasses • user gets a CoolMax item that's also sold in ALDI shops

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/chinkshitgeneral
youtube.com/watch?v=W2MY0Xhl7dQ
armyourdesk.com/search?type=product&q=poker 2
igogo.es/product521497.html
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones
baofengtech.com/uv-5x3
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_668327.html
aa9pw.com/radio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

SD625 is underpowered

I ordered a K751, still waiting on it.

Don't they both have the SD625 though?

OP, again you fucked up.

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

Huh, what could this be?

only the ZS5, Eiaosi X6 runs the superior SD835

fake dragon dildos

BM800

electronic components

Finally decided to get a nice mech keyboard. Feels much nicer than my dell keyboard and feels like I can type faster on it though that may be placebo.

24 pairs of programming socks

uberkek

> though that may be placebo.
Very likely, yes.

No. No, it isn't. There's almost nothing but some silly video games that requires as much.

There you go user

Received a top. It's metal. It spins. It arrived in 11 days to the US. 9/10

Fuck, is the redmi 4x really that much worse than the 4? It's like 30 dollars cheaper, the chinks only want to sell the ugly gold 4's for a reasonable price.

It is

Looks sharp

im referring to the note btw, not the regular 4

nice

Headroom MS16 arrived... they're awesome. Plastic on the volume rockers is a bit shit tho

Engrish is in full effect

Nice. Didn't know you could get something like this for $4.

What screen is this?

Do they make the shitty colors just so they can mark up the price of the normal color or what? It feels retarded to pay $40 just not to get the fucking ugly rose gold version REEEEEEE

He had already linked it in

Probably? Just get the rose gold version. It'll be okay. If it ends up being terribly disturbing to you you still can put a case on it or whatever.

Ah no worries shoulda checked, thanks for that

How do you pronounce xiaomi anyway

show me (the money)

shaoh-mee

Like "Xiao" connected with "mi".

Here's the past ...was it CTO... explaining it:
youtube.com/watch?v=W2MY0Xhl7dQ

Not necessarily paying attention to the perfect intonation details, I'm a westerner and just read the damn word adequately.

DEAR FRIEND

>Headroom MS16
sheeaoh-mee

link

How do you do something like this?

armyourdesk.com/search?type=product&q=poker 2

Got the new one 83.70 with the "10%offstudent" code. New one has some software differences other than USB-C compared to the old one.

Just go to google translate and have them text to speech 小米 for you.

edifier sale never again?

ifive mini 4s coupons when?

fuck me

That's like 2-3 times as much as a cheap chink keyboard. I think I have trouble understanding what justifies that on one of the weird 61 key mini format keyboards.

21€ refurb chinkphone

igogo.es/product521497.html

Better build quality, programmable layers, has a reputable company behind it so if there are defects you'll get support. Mostly bought it since I knew it wouldn't be chintzy shit and the reprogrammability.

need desktop speakers to listen to music on.

I am poor.

please help me user

DREVO TYRFING

I'll be a party pooper and suggest that if a keyboard isn't broken on arrival, it is very unlikely to break within 60 days or even one year. Thrice in a row (figures after the first or the second you won't even get the same model).

And I'm not sure what the big deal is with reprogramming the keyboard on the keyboard. Can you avoid picking he keyboard layout on Linux or Windows that way & what annoying problem does that solve?

> I knew it wouldn't be chintzy shit
Ah, we have somewhat established that there are a bunch of good chink shit keyboards, but I guess it's too late for that now.

Aliexpress & gearbest has a bunch of cheap ones.

They'll tend to be smaller models, else shipping costs would be high. If you want bigger ones, maybe look locally, it might be cheaper.

Go away.

Well, in any case, most chink KBs have shitty keycaps and fonts, meaning I'd have to buy PBT keycaps. Even without keycap replacement most good chinese 60% are more than half the price. And how likely am I going to get system agnostic remapping of functions with those keyboards.

In any case the ikbc poker was on the infograph so if it's such a bad deal why is it on there?

Bought some fishing lures from bang good for 11 bucks with free shipping. Maybe $6 less than walmart but figured I'd see how the quality was. This was in mid July. Still haven't gotten them (advertised shipping was 11-20 days.)

Oh well, just out $11

OMG
How do they sound
mine are still on the way
Bought 2 and if I like it
I will probably buy 2 more....

I got interested because they are cheap, beautiful and mainly OPEN BACK
hope they are good but apart from audiobudget
there's very little reviews on these.

Just picked this up finally after asking about it here over and over, now I get to wait. I got the headphones with it because that was the only way to get black.

grats

plans to flash?

nice thinkpad mah nibba

Yeah most likely, any suggestions?

i have these too, theyre fukn great earbuds. my only complaint is that theyre a bit on the quiet side (using a phone as power source)

Alright so since Amazon keep dicking me around I might just cancel and order the KZ ZS5's with goybest

What delivery option should I go for? Is DHL express worth it to get it within a week? I'm not very familiar with chinkshit lads

Chinkshit is all about getting shit for cheap and long shipping times.
If you want your shit fast you gotta pay for it.

Yeah it's £10, but that's not that bad considering everything on goybest is half the price it is elsewhere.
I can get the ZS5's, Bluetooth cable and DHL express for the same price I've ordered just the ZS5's for from Amazon

I was just wondering if I do pay for it they'd deliver promptly, or if it's just the same shit anyway and a waste of money. There's also the "insurance" option which is pretty cheap too, is that worth paying for?

Is the yi home camera any good, I need a cheap security camera but I don't want to give in to the botnet can I use it offline?

No idea about those, recently i did pay 2 + 2e extra on banggood for insurance and priority direct mail tho, well see if the item arrives in the 7-12 days they promise

Which store you it from? /csg/ recommends HK goldway and I thought the version to buy was note 4X with the global rom.

I've honestly had better experiences with chink shipping than I have with amazon's non-prime free shipping. It's like they're trying to get all the goys to pay them extra for decent shipping.

Got my Loz Q*bert set today, also got a Baofeng Tech UV-5X3. I've got to find my serial cable before I get to really try that out though.

Micro SD class 10 recommendations?

Jesus christ, that's horrifying. Thanks, user!

Insurance is a scam tho. Literally doesn't do anything, except maybe get you your money back slightly faster if the thing doesn't show up. But I wouldn't even count on that.

MI Zealkeys Russian Store, I got mixed feedback on 4 vs 4X but ultimately decided on the 4 due to the all metal body and that it has screws to open and the 4x doesn't.

Best go none chink on that

>UV-5X3
No results, Link?
Why UV-5X3 over UV-5R?

>>Recommended Chinkphones $80-$300 as of a long time ago (outdated - blame /csg/)
>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones
csg update ok
ok

Not worth the £1 then?
Also, is the thing not showing up a likely possibility?

Nah. And it's fairly unlikely. Things usually show up eventually.

You don't find them on the chink sites because Btech is an American company. I included it because their radios are modified Baofeng radios.
baofengtech.com/uv-5x3
>Why UV-5X3 over UV-5R?
It's a tri-band radio. In addition to 2m and 70cm it supports 1.25m. The shitty part about it is that instead of a tri-band antenna they include a 2m/70cm dual-band antenna and a 1.25m antenna. Not that their stock antennas are good anyway but it's still dumb. Next I'm getting a Nagoya NA-320A so I can just throw it on my antenna mast and forget about it.

Well I'll see what Amazon say, if they can't give me a proper date Goybest it is.

How do I check for fakes, are these legit?
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_668327.html

Annoyingly I can't seem to find the Bluetooth cable on there, bit shit that

The 4 global smartdragon has the 4X body.

The 4 MTK is the one with the CNC body

We have an infographic and a whole separate general for that shit.

I keep putting off buying the note 4 because of no access WiFi.

Still clinging onto the hope the price of the a1 will drop after major release.

So what other differences are there? Does the 4x have better wifi? I'll live with it now but i probably could have save a few bucks getting the 4x

The 4 and the 4x both have n WiFi.
The mi a1 has ac WiFi.

Guess you're licensed and all that?
Do you have any sources to start I'm still a newfag to this. I got the UV5R btw.

greentext comes from the whole separate general

Yeah but the cheapest mi a1 i could find was $206 with coupon for rose pink only, fuck that. I'm happy with my purchase, from what i can tell the only differences are that the 4 has better LTE, and the 4X has bluetooth 4.2 intead of 4.1

Yeah, I've got my Technician license. I don't really have any resources for you other than this practice test site, I just took a few of those then took the real test. I'm still pretty new too, early on before I had my license I fucked my UV-5R's transmitter by nicking the ptt button when the antenna was off, so this UV-5X3's going to be my first chance to hit the local repeaters. Also if you haven't already done so, you should get a serial cable for your radio. It makes it much easier to configure your radio, and you get extra settings like naming your channels.
aa9pw.com/radio/

How does the 4 and 4X only have wireless N when my Redmi Note 3 Pro has AC wireless?

IDK, kimovil shows them both as having ac, but the item description only listed n so i guess i'll find out.

We have your IP kiddo. Now watch and learn

>nicking
Pressing?

I hadn't noticed the serial cable wasn't included though, I'll order them. Thanks.

Yeah, and no problem. Don't forget to use Chirp, I haven't used the official Baofeng software but I've heard it's terrible.

Anyone got decent chargers (1-2 at a time is ok) for 18650s?

Liitokala is fine. Runs on 5v usb power. Goes on sale for $4 on gb.

@!$$|*!

Is there a difference in charging speed when compared to a 'native' mains plug charger?

>Le Eco has been blacklisted by the Chinese courts as an unreliable company
Cool story bro, too bad, I've already bought a Mediatek Le 2 for $100 and is planning to flash Lineage OS. So a hearty laugh for you're LeEco bashing. Turd Xiaomi Shill.

And they say iPhone X is expensive.

the actual cost is 500$ this is speculation.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you're looking at a completely different price range then.