Applel deserve death

lmao these butthurt poorfags

>male
>pattern
>baldies

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

TOP NOTCH !

I literally posted this thread from my 2016 touchbar mbp you moron. Your entire argument is completely invalidated in the first three words.

oh look, its another thread about the still irrelevant apple crap.

can't you just all die a miserable death, get gassed you fucking kikes

>Can't afford
More like
>Not worth the price

Apple fangays these days..

>largest company in the world
>chinks literally tearing out own organs to get a fucking phone
>bigger r&d budget than amd and intel's revenue combined
>etc
oh these android shills are getting nervous?

how long until samsung has an edge phone with all 4 edges edge-activated and it's a retarded mess?

Remember when Apple released the iPad, and everyone made fun of them? Anyone remember that they've sold north of 300 million of them and defined a giant market sector? You literally cannot think of tablet without iPad.

Same shit as usual. A bet against Apple is a losing bet every time. Just wait until Q1 earnings when they've broken every sales record and my stock continues to grow.

>b-b-b-ut Apple stock is d-d-down
This happens every fucking Keynote. Again, check back in a few months when it's up 10% YoY.

`>that image

I chortled.

Sent from my iPad.

#1 watch in world and super retina
hey look at our charger tray that don't exist yet
here is phone watch along with your redundant phone
oh look at amazing photo taken with this phone now look at equally amazing photo taken with better phone, hmmm
we monitor your heart rate and facial expressions in real time always because we already have all your fingerprints and bank info

>WHOA A PURE IPHONE HATE THREAD? OH MY GOD I MUST RESPOND TO IT IMMEDIATELY
>FUCK LAGDROID EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T TRIED IT AT ALL
>LOL MY LIFE IS SHIT SO I MUST REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE IPHONE X HATE POST
>GOD I HATE HAVING TO WORK AT A SHILL CENTER GETTING 3 CENTS AN HOUR
>I I SHIFT MY RAGE TOWARDS THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD
>ALL I CAN DO IS COPY PASTE THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU FAGS GET IT
>PS GET ME OUT OF HERE
>PPS PLEASE DO IT. THE SHILL COMPANY IS HOLDING ME CAPTIVE
the post

no need for an autistic fit, user.

>not worth the price
price won't matter if you're not a poorfag kek. stay poor faggot

not a shitpost but you sure are mad. smoke a blunt and chill niggy

How it treating you so far?

It's about time.

>tfw can't have rainbow patterns anymore without being associated with sodomy

This one is better.

holy fuck

Great. The touchbar is all but useless since most non-Apple programs still don't make use of it, but the computer itself has run wonderfully and been almost 100% free of errors, freezing, and any other undesirable activity. I hear High Sierra makes everything even smoother.

>arguing about your wealth on Sup Forums
both of you need to die. only subhumans flaunt and compare wealth
sage

It's a pasta and bait. Don't take it next time. Mactoddlers are too technically ignorant to have any other counter-argument except the ability to afford their beloved overpriced useless toys.

The fact that you fags make threads about apple hundred times a day means it's fall from fallen

Looks like the g6 if it didn't have the notch. Probably why apple decided to go with the look, since there's nothing differentiating it at this point.

>owns a throttling pile of shit with a $1000 fruit logo
>calls anyone else a moron

lmao

are you guys new? Not just to Sup Forums, but to life? Every technology company copies. It's all about the delivery.

if you think apple has just had a watershed moment, go make a tweet or blog post or whatever predicting that this is the turning point. you'd be pretty highly respected if you were the one person who accurately identified that this was a turning point for apple, as opposed to the countless retards out there who say that of apple every year.

Quints of truth right here