Microsoft doesn't sponsor visas anymore

What happened to Microsoft guys? It's a couple of job postings I saw for which they answered that they couldn't sponsor visas.
On the other hand Amazon and Google are still handing them like it's no problem.
Are they in such a bad shape? Are the others using a hack to get more?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/13/bill-gates-says-britain-has-potential-retain-global-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think they realized their problems laid in the pajeets they sponsor. So they're firing all the pajeets

If only

Big if true.

Also, interesting to watch what happens to a company of that size when it's run exclusively by Americans : )

wtf i love Microsoft now

They ran out of designated shitting halls.

Good, I think I'm going to apply there now.

Nadella is a nazi, he hates indians

Those are fake postings so that Microsoft can go through PERM process to hire more poos.

(OP)
All thanks to this man.
Sorry you can't get in pajeet.

>Those are fake postings so that Microsoft can go through PERM process to hire more poos.
Damn, sauce on that?

But indians are the best programmers out there

> indians
> best programmers
pajet mah sum... you can only choose one

For the record I'm western European

I had a german staying with me for 6 months trying to find someone who was willing to give them a worker's visa. Lots of interviews, but nobody wanted to spend the 5 grand on a "maybe" from the government, even with not needing to pay for relocation.

It starts actually putting out good products at decent prices, instead of housefires at Israel-tier prices. Pajeet leave.

Lol, good one street shitter

Gates is also optimistic abot London post-Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/13/bill-gates-says-britain-has-potential-retain-global-science/
BASED Bill

COME BACK PLS BILL

Are you French?

What the fuck are you talking about? They aren't sponsoring visas because they are basically relocating to India proper. Don't need visas when you're in the land of Pajeet

pls be true

>potential to retain

So if lucky, they can barely scrape by as what it would be had they not Brexited?

[citation needed]

>optimistic abot London

Isn't London 50% Muslim from third world immigration?

How did you know?

Their last two offers for C++ at Redmond were like this

nice

>tfw when you realize you brought up a generation of incompetence

POORFAG PAJEETS BTFO YET AGAIN

>microsoft doesnt want them
>gamers don't want them
>sjw trannies on github don't want them
>richfags don't want them
>redditors don't want them
only thing left now is for Sup Forums to have flags enabled

Better than having their country siphoned away by the EU. Britain is a country, and thus should have control over herself.
The EU disagrees with this idea.

>create shell corps
>shell corps hires private contractors from India
> profit

Big tech companies don't use those visas very often. It's literally only a problem in IT, not software engineering.