Is applel ded?

Is applel ded?

Beats having the left side cut out. Did you get mad when an iPad renders an iPhone game with lower resolution?

Not but... After this Samsung will get closer than ever... Steve is having a party in his grave after the X...

there was so much hype yesterday
with 70% of the catalog

now every person online is hoping this thread doesnt get bumped

Appel Defens Forse works hard on polishing turds.

>samsung
>close to dead
u dumb?

>white bar
Why is Apple so racist?

haha

i hoe so

german coffee shop sued by apple because of pic related logo

see the relation?

heres a mom and pop grocery shop

heres a school

Tripfag GTFO....

They should start suing faggots for using the rainbow flag
It would be dank

pretty sure he means closer to apple in profit share, popularity etc

Eden's Apple.(bite)

>literally being more retarded than a tripfag
Now I've seen it all

So, unusable white bars and one with a black notch cut out. Nice Jobs!

> Beats having the left side cut out
Meanwhile that happens with videos. Inconsistent.
BTW,
> white bars
> not making neural networks™ analyze a background to pick a matching color instead of white bars

>just wait goy
>I promise it's won't be like that in the final release

>applelogo.jpg

nothing to that effect was stated in the post you quoted.

if you're gonna rip on it, at least do it properly.

Exactly, closer than ever to snatch the crown...

Okay then what did you mean by
>Did you get mad when an iPad renders an iPhone game with lower resolution?
Other than
>Not gonna be like that on the release
>just wait™
I swear you delusional fags don't even know what you're saying at this point

pretty much

Apple must've won this one.

Working for these jerk off tech companies has become such a meme that they attract the silliest dumb fuck losers ever. These faggots turned the hiring process into such a game that they're only hiring the faggots who spend all their time figuring out how to play the game. The real engineers are busy doing real shit, not playing with flash cards so they say the right keyword at the right time to impress the cunt HR manager who got hired because she fucked somebody.
It's your duty to beat the shit out of anybody with an iphoneX. The american asian cunts are going to buy them cause herp derp Apple is a lifestyle.

>needs white bars on the sides to not cut wepages

I'm pretty sure seeing the side of the page cut out was a "...oh...right" moment back at apple hq

will devs be able to style this or will it be permanently white?

>remove buttons and make entire face the screen
>keep the top and bottom wasted space still

bravo apple

do americans actually browse the web on their smartphones in landscape mode?

fixed. where's my billion dollars for unfucking your flagship, applel?

Or just use the body's background-color?

Why are you fags want Apple to fail so much? They are the only thing which stops Goolag from a complete monopoly on a smartphone market.

Is tech gay again?

For $999 it better suck me off too

>...

Subhuman macfag kill yourself and return to your fucking mad subreddit

Stop using Falcons trip faggot.
Falcon wouldn't be such an asshole or even give a fuck about applel shit or it's fags.

clearly apple doesn't know how an amoled actually works..

For a long time my friend.

>those ugly metallic sides

What is this, shitty Android phones in 2012?

That's an actually pretty cool logo.
I doubt the lawsuit will go through.
School's fucked.

no apple can't die. fans are brained-washed beyond salvation. same as zelda fans no matter how bad it gets it's still gets worshiped

oh look another year where this is the end of apple and it's record breaking sales every fucking year

they're selling 50 something million phones a quarter, even if that drops in half it's destroying samsung's sales

That ain't a mom and pop it's one of the biggest supermarket chains in Australia and New Zealand (known as Countdown in NZ but uses the same logo).

i just want my 7S

>Stop using Satans trip faggot.
>Satan wouldn't be such an asshole or even give a fuck about applel shit or it's fags.

>ASSED

That black bar is just horrid... how did anyone in apple think those horns were a good idea?

Thanks to those horns there will be less icons on the top meaning I won't be able see if someone messages me, emails me, or the stamina in one of my games are full...

Another terrible feature is the swipe to go home. How is that supposed to work when I'm playing a game that does that exact motion? One example is Battle Girl High school where you literally have to swipe from the bottom to the top to move and attack. If the iPhone takes precedence then every time I attack I'll just end up closing the game, but if the game takes precedence then how the fuck am I supposed to close the game since there's no god damn button...

Woolworths did. Apple backed down in 2011.

Why has Apple not been shut down for harbouring illegals?

Inb4 anchor babies aren't illegal

This is most likely what happens anyways when you scroll down and the top bar disappears.

this thing is going to flop so hard. it might actually bring normies over to phones line the xaomi mi that has a real full screen edge to edge display.

sometimes to move forward you have to leave things behind like selfie cameras.

and applefags will still buy millions of them

It's not going to flop. The number of phones they sell is limited by how many they can manufacture. These are going to be hard to get and people will be selling them double the price on ebay. You should buy one just so you can sell it with profit.

reliable source?

>Woolworths
>Mum & pop

What the fuck did I just read

Courage
O
U
R
A
G
E

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

Literal. White. Bars.
This will be the end of Apple!

It really takes courage to develop a piece of shite like this. Good job Applel

I heard his voice the first time. I thought he is an alpha, but after his teleshop-tier bs he is just an arselicker faggot from Apple.

>no bezels

>dreamer
???????????????????????

Y no arrest?

If that's the case, why bother with the edge-to-edge display at all?

Yes you fucking idiot.

good thing I'm too poor to buy this piece of crap

homie youre projecting hardcore right now

applel ded idd