Why is no one taking about Blueborne?

Why is no one taking about Blueborne?

Other urls found in this thread:

solidtechnews.com/blueborne-is-an-airborne-computer-virus-that-could-blow-your-connected-devices-wide-open/
armis.com/blueborne/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because literally who uses Bluetooth anymore

the fuck is blueborne

Because bluetooth in my house is limited to my Dualshock controllers for my PS3 and PS4. Last I checked, blueborne doesn't affect those.

/g is too stupid to discuss anything other than consumer products

solidtechnews.com/blueborne-is-an-airborne-computer-virus-that-could-blow-your-connected-devices-wide-open/

What's there to talk about? If you have bluetooth, disable it until the vulnerability is patched.

this.
even if you use bluetooth, who leaves it on all the time?

only kernel

Bluetooth exploit allows code execution in basically anything it affects (almost everything on the market right now).

once infected they can mesh your wifi and bluetooth together with other devices

you dont need to accept connection or confirm anything

just having your BT enabled will allow infection

this includes vehicle stereo units/smart tvs/ gameconsoles ect

>

Sometimes I forgot Sup Forums is composed by a bunch of neckbeards that doesn't even have a car

I have a car. 2011 Honda Fit Sport. Auxiliary and a USB port. No bluetooth.

So they could create a worldwide distributed mesh network using bluetooth and ad-hoc wifi? That'd be pretty neat.

Source?

armis.com/blueborne/

>2011
poorfag

Difference between being poor and being a Minimalist.

>Having bluetooth enabled

getting my wifi card to work on Ubuntu resulted in Bluetooth being permanently disabled

w-who's laughing now

>tfw Intel is making BT mandatory on Desktop chipsets from Z390 onwards
As planned.

Sup Forums only cares about smrt fones and consumer hardware.

Whatever is a man to do?

I do. And Bluetooth headphones are becoming more widespread thanks to apples courage.

I don't anyone on Sup Forums is that new to be stupid enough to click on that link.

Have a car with built in Bluetooth. Unironically don't listen to music and have no interest in anything Bluetooth offers

Looks solid to me

>anymore
Bluetooth is more popular then ever

seriously though, armis.com/blueborne/

>then

are amerifats really this retarded?

Because nu-Sup Forums is full of consumerist newfags

What about it? No one remembers that Bluetooth "hack" app you installed on your phone and it let you remote access anyone elses phone that had Bluetooth turned on? I remember following some chick just so I could retrieve some video of her with a dildo up her. Got the video but the cunt fucking maced me

Because patches were announced before the disclosure of the vulnerability and nothing is being take advantage off from it

Kek, I remember that you could make a call ot even turn off someone else phone if both phones were paired.

You mean during the Symbian age?

He probably meant Nokia's S40 and Sony Ericsson UIQ age

Then is MagicBlueHack and the one that came later Super Bluetooth Hack. I remember using the first on P800.

>P800
I don't think that thing even had Bluetooth

Many devices are still vulnerable or/and can't be patched like most TVs, cars and some phones. Now that it has been disclosed it's just a matter of time before we can see it being implemented.

Well, it had. Also had IR for using it as remote to your TV.

>Honda
>being memed to be the most reliable brand
>can't even assemble a fucking car (jazz) properly

>Attacker would need to be within 33 feet of my bluetooth device
Does anybody even use bluetooth outside their house?

Did you even read the paper? Its just a mitm attack for most devices, and most of shit you listed don't evenbuse internet

How did she even find out it was you? Have you never undergone stealth training?

At last I truly see...
A weapon to surpass metal gear...

>Apple – Contacted on August 9, 2017. Apple had no vulnerability in its current versions.

in the middle of a powerpoint presentation kids would send bluetooth requests to the teachers computer. "Ms. Smith is a Ho" would like to connect to your computer

literally everyone I've ever met turns off Bluetooth because "it wastes battery"