Why are you using cuckzilla sorosfox?

They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

I'm using midori, which means I crash every thirty minutes. But it restores my tabs on crash so its only a minor inconvinence.

>Online bullies are on the same level as censorship, game news and corporatocracy in the mind of nu-liberals
laughing_whores.jpg

Set the new tab page as blank or fork the browser and remove the triggering content

>he doesn't like based soros

sad!

No, you uninstall and pick a browser that respects your privacy and freedom instead of one that dictates what privacy and freedom is.

>censor the internet to keep it free and open for us all.
What did they mean by this ?

>Online bullies are silencing inspired voices.
jesus christ

Sure let me go check what fits that description, isn't proprietary and also doesn't suck dick at the same time
>nothing
damn

What is pale moon?
>B-but muh outdated ui and memechild blocklist
What is Waterfox?

It's directly pandering to sjw bloggers who are triggered that people don't take them seriously.

Because all alternatives are either proprietary or shit.

Isn't Waterfox basically a Firefox fork that removes the "triggering content"?

No idea, but you can't just dismiss Pale moon. Its the best there is available right now.

And with the best there is I mean the least worse.

Waterfox was created because winbabbies didn't have yet a 64bit version of firefox, now it actually performs worse that normal 64bit firefox, the dev even stopped putting benchmarks on his website.

>furryfox with an addon blocklist because the manchild dev dislikes them
Just gno.

>online bullies
Nigga just close your eyes.

Sup Forums getting nervous I see.

So...censor yourself?

>Open source is liberal SJW degeneracy, I only use Apple products because they're actually secretly redpilled like me
t. Sup Forums

yes they really are that dumb

where do I donate to support the mentally ill like LGBT and SJW?

>I only use Apple products

fuggg I haven't seen this image in decades :---DDDDD

"Fake news" was always a thing, why is everyone only pissing their pants about it now? It makes you ponder.

I agree with them, plus they have the best browser. Go back to Sup Forums.

So what exactly am I supposed to use? Firefox used to crash like shit on me and Chrome is probably the most stable for me. I have adblock, anti-adblock killer one, and popup killer. That's really it. I use Yandex Browser on my Android, I think it's one of the most flawless browser on the market. Any thoughts on the desktop version? Or do you guys not trust Russians at all?

If windows/apple would suddenly start nazi-larping and at the same time spy and lockdown the user even more, Sup Forums would be the first ones to take the proprietary dick up their ass, they don't actually care about freedom.

The term "fake news" is too politicized.
Mozilla shouldn't get involved in that nonswnse.

because now they want to label legitimate news fake news idiot...

everything conservative and any science which goes against their SJW/commmunist agenda will be labeled fake news for no good reason.

look what they do to Jared Taylor. The dude doesnt say anything that isnt factually accurate, but he gets censored left and right.

See pic. Chromium browsers are shit. Just use firefox + uBlock Origin.
Also firefox hasn't had crash issues in years. Unless you're using the 32bit version on a 64bit OS.

because chrome is worse and vivaldi is buggy as fuck in linux (and doesn't have sync). any other browser is kind of memey because they lack extensions. I'd gladly switch from firefox but at this moment it's not an option

>helping bullied, silenced, inspired voices
Is this a fundraiser for the Daily Stormer?

>"Fake news" was always a thing
Yes, it's called propaganda. Why everyone seems to have forgot about that word pretty much overnight and decided they needed to invent a new, kinda childish sounding phrase, I have no idea.

>Is this a fundraiser for the Daily Stormer?
raising money for fucking white males...

So Mozilla's claim that online bullies censor other people is true?

No.

Chrome is objectively better in every way. How you can just spread lies online is ridiculous. Please reevaluate your lifestyle.

>proprietary
dropped like a hot potato

>objectively better
Yeah, sure.

>fucking dictionary dictating what words mean!!
Fuck off.

I meant worse as in "owned by SJW cunts" with the added property of being the biggest botnet today. I make a point of not using Google products as much as possible, thank you

Then why are you arguing for them?

Fair.
You'll realize it too when you stop trying to convince yourself it's worse purely because of ideological perspectives. /r/eddit has ruined this place, no longer does anyone care about sheer performance, it's all buzzwords and brands.
Google (all those sjw trannies you're so scared of) regularly contributes to the 'open source' projects you know and love. Your efforts are entirely superficial.

what do you even lose by using ff? I mean you can disable the tracking, you can use your favorite search engine, most add-ons and any userscript you want. Cuckzilla gets jack shit from you

The fuck are you talking about? Arguing for whom? There is no such thing as "cyber bullies".

go back

>So Mozilla's claim that online bullies censor other people is true?
>online bullies
They are the leftards/commies/antifas/sjws
They dox people they don't like, pressure their office to fire them. They constantly harass those people.
So yes.
>censor other people
Those same people report and ban people from popular online platforms, social media etc. They even kill websites with their political influence and bullying.
So yes.

>performance
Nightly performs equally as well as Chrome on my PC. I literally cannot see the difference. Also see the image . Firefox is objectively better than Chrome.

>Google (all those sjw trannies you're so scared of) regularly contributes to the 'open source' projects you know and love. Your efforts are entirely superficial.
So I should forgive their extreme censoring, gov lobbying and reckless private data collection because they colaborate to open source projects? yeah right, surely open source will die without Google. You just outed yourself as a shill

wow this is a paragraph, what's next? a full page sjw rant?

>Nightly performs equally as well as Chrome on my PC. I literally cannot see the difference.
Run speedometer on them for me will you babe?
I'm not saying you should do anything. Just pointing out your efforts are entirely superficial due to being offended over whatever is the offense of the week.

You're not ever going to get your perfect browser, so shut the fuck up and install Brave. I've been using it for a week and had literally no issues.

You faggots rather use Cuckfox, which has been dead for years now.

>he only cares about performance and not ethics/free software
You're the redditor here. Reddit never cares for anything beyond the superficial.

>run speedometer
>implying random benchmarks matter

This just further proves that Edge is the only red pilled browser out there.

You faggots know that you should be using Google for innocuous searching, right? Make sure your data file has some activity in it so it doesn't look suspicious.

Yes goy! Use our browser!

>everything conservative and any science which goes against their SJW/commmunist agenda will be labeled fake news for no good reason.

RedState and The Daily Wire are conservative. Breitbart and Infowars are not conservative, they are alt-right and known for pushing debunked tinfoil hat falsehoods.

Don't get conservatism and the alt-right confused.

>Make sure your data file has some activity in it so it doesn't look suspicious.
so what? will they throw me in prison in the future if I don't?

tf is the point of this pos excuse of a browser.

Isn't that the far-right guy who tried to say that some races are generically inferior than others, and many of his fans are using it as justification to promote racial discrimination?

No.

I'm considering switching to Chromium. If Firefox breaks the legacy addons completely I'm jumping ship. It's the only reason I'm staying for now.

Chrome has the addons you need that Firefox is going to break?

Propaganda fell out of use because it has no teeth or worse, it is only negatively associated with western civilization.

It's amazing how much people will denounce something as US propaganda and then take Russia, Iran or a terrorist at face value.

Some of them. It's just a matter of convenience vs not supporting Firefox's agenda at this point.

Sure, better use a proprietary browser instead of a FOSS one, just because somebody in the dev team has different political view than you. Good goy.

Chrome and Firefox support the same extensions. The only difference is that Firefox is the most customizable browser and can block more shit with adblockers and script blockers.

>propaganda fell out of use
I refuse to believe that someone is stupid enough to believe this, especially after the past year.

Free as in having ads injected into every packet so you can still access BLACKED.COM without needing to sign up with your credit card opposed to free as in freedom.

i want a simple way to toggle javascript.enabled in about:config with webextensions

>Set the new tab page
that's the home page

there's something in about:config to disable those anyway

It sounds reasonable. OP, did you not donate?

I want brendan eich back

I can't bring myself to use something named "Brave". What does that have to do with web browsing? Similar reason I will never try "Libre" office. What motherfuckin pussies named these things?

Big red flags for software, pussy inspired names or foreign words. Stay away.

So what browser to use if you don't want sjw mozilla or jewgle products which is also open source and secure?

Currently using qupzilla because on my laptop firefox has some issue where it doesn't clear it's memory from previously visited websites. So after browsing for an hour or so Firefox will be using 6gb if ram while only having two tabs open.

>foreign words
>typical American has no idea how many "English" words are actually French, Italian, Greek, etc.

I think you meant American words. FTFY.

My Firefox regularly crashes and hangs, it's fucking embarrassing. Honestly the only reason I use it is I cannot be arsed to bookmark dozens of sites and re-enter all my passwords and I don't know how to migrate that stuff the painless way.

You either have a very shit PC or are using the 32bit version. I don't even have any issues on an old dual core laptop with 4GB RAM.

>32bit
nope
both work fine although i do remember some version months or a year ago did crash a lot but was quickly fixed afaik

OMG WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT

i just wanted to open a startpage from a local file in new tabs, but apparently if it features anything more than basic html and css - you are fucked, because muh webextensions

now my only choice is to setup a server
just for a fucking new tab startpage
bravo mozilla

>game news
gamergate pls go

nobody cares