/tosg/ - Temple OS

templeos.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCer5KxoBrzo-psdLMmJr2-Q/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that gods temple works in long mode?

Enough with the v1.03 screenshots. TempleOS is at 5.03, CPP.Z files don't exist anymore (they're HC.Z files, for "HolyC"), that cross w/ shroud image isn't even in TempleOS and the "Tip of day" you posted doesn't even work (ans0, ans1 aren't in TempleOS anymore)

better?

Why didn't you just make this a Shrine thread then? Is it really that hard to download the TempleOS ISO and grab a screenshot it takes like 2 seconds

DONT YELL AT ME

Terry got kicked out his parent's house and is now living in a van. Y'all fucked up by sending him those gofundme drums.

So what is Terry up to these days? Did he post any new videos?

Hey man, the dude's homeless and living in a van, at least make an up to date screenshot of his OS, that's all I'm saying

OK. I'll remember next time when I'm the OP and not just a fool.

this is sad desu

This is not going to end well for him. His parents must be in their 70s. Without them he only has internet trolls to "take care" of him.

Terry is welcome in my home any time.

They're in their 80s. He gets disability checks though, around 1400 a month. he could live off that in a shitty apartment. I think he lives in the suburbs of Las Vegas so it's not too expensive to rent a place. Of course Terry is a fucking idiot and bought that van to live in. He walks and takes the bus all the time, he didn't need a brand new Kia Sedona.

How do we know that it was the drums that instigated the fight?

How is one supposed to use x64 asm if not in long mode?

I was just assuming, I have no idea what instigated the fight. But his parents are in their 80s, his mom is disabled, idk why y'all thought it was a chill idea to buy him drums.

Jesus, the Sedona starts at $26k. Thought it was going to way cheaper since it's Kia. That will be a nice chunk of Terry's monthly income,

He mentioned in previous videos he was paying his parents $600/month to live there. Which kinda of surprised me...I mean, your son has a debilitating mental disorder and you're gonna make him pay rent?

Maybe he offered to pay them once he originally moved back in.

He could get a nice apartment easily with the neetbux he's getting. He said he got a loan for the new van, I bet it's only like $175/mo so he's got more than enough to cover for it.

Each month:

Apartment: $500-800 for a nice studio
Car: $150-200
Food: 30 bottles of Shasta at $1 ea. and spaghetti ain't much
Internet: $0 at Starbucks

He'll get by.

Is there a clean version of the second part of the most recent video of Terry's? I downloaded it but it ended up being corrupt (bunch of 0xFF in multiple parts of the file), now the file is gone from his server.
Stay safe Terry.

Which one, the cdMountBug video? Looks like he removed his 2 other dancing videos he posted yesterday. I have them all downloaded.

Can we get another YouTube channel set up to automatically upload these videos so we don't miss out on anything and so we have an archive? Who knows how to do that?

>Which one, the cdMountBug video?
Yes, it was a second part of that. It's not on youtube.com/channel/UCer5KxoBrzo-psdLMmJr2-Q/videos and not on his previous channel

I have to step out but can upload later today when I get home if no one else has yet by that time. There might be a vid.me link for it too if you haven't checked that yet.

>I bet it's only like $175/mo
Depends on how much he put down

sometimes he uploads incomplete files, maybe his connection drops when he's on FTP. the file size for that one grew by about 50 megs this morning, but it's still broken for me as well. just gotta wait, I guess.

I take that back, it looks complete now. I appended the new version to my old, and I guess that corrupted it.

what is serving tempeos.org ?

yahoo

Maybe they take that money and put in a safe bank account so he can't take that money and buy a fucking van.

I guess not, since he bought a fucking van lol

>tfw late night hacking your own kernel in your new van

sounds very comfy tbqh