Any plans for iphones latest feature :3

there have been many secret features the public needed to know about in previous iterations, the public need to know about the next great feature.

New in iPhone X: smash it with a hammer and ur crushes name appears on screen! WEIRD BUT IT WORKS

It's hilarious how when something new from apple comes out the Sup Forums tards spend the next month pretending to care. Don't worry in a a month when everyone you know has the phone you'll feel much better

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

If you put the iPhone X in the microwave, you can see the TrueDepth projection points interacting with the Microwave's radiation, just like pic related.

WEIRD BUT IT WORKS

Hi Pajeet, 3 shekles for the good work!!

You guys heard of this cool new trick where you can make $1000 vanish in an instant?

>falcon shitposting about neo-Sup Forums related shit like anti-apple
classic

yo if it aint the absolute FUCKEN FALCON OG my nigga how u be doin

>not rupees

You dumb faggot.

My bad senpai

This pasta is stale already.

Touch ID is still built into the iPhone X, but since the detector is less sensitive when working through glass, it takes more effort to register your finger. Apple therefore decided not to advertise the feature, but there's good news: After it's set up, unlocking is as fast as ever.

* Go to the Face ID setup screen.
* Try pressing your finger firmly on the lower central section of the display.
* It will most likely take several attempts.
* If you still have no luck, apply some smooth particulate to your finger and rub the screen slightly.
* Beach sand is ideal.
* You don't need to worry about your screen, since Apple uses Gorilla Glass on all their phones.
* You will eventually see a popup asking if you want to use Touch ID instead.
* Agree, and the setup screen will change back to Touch ID. Continue the setup in the same way as your old phone.
* You can change back to Face ID later using the "Unlock with my face instead" button.

Colour changing if you dip in in bleach?
Hidden touch id sensor under apple logo just need to scratch it off

iphone 8 can be upgraded to X by ripping off bezels

this.

I like this one

> Apple 6's

Fucks sake. I know this is old but next time ry harder.

Apply beach sand to finger to help enable Touch ID. Sounds farfetched even by dumbshit standards. Needs to be something subtle enough to be believable. Something like "flashing a laser pen into the front camera tricks Face ID into unlocking the device" when really it just destroys the image sensor. Shame not everyone has a laser pen but you get the idea.

Get a secret exclusive Smiley Sun AnimojiĀ© by taking a picture of the sun at noon!

The sun needs to be perfectly centered for it to register, so take your time and aim properly before you snap that pic and claim your exclusive Smiley Sun. If it doesn't work the first time, keep trying!

nah, we already done wave

>flashing a laser pen into the front camera tricks Face ID into unlocking the device
this is a good one
are consumer grade lasers actually powerful enough to do any damage though

No, the only damage you're going to get is heat-related (IR) damage, and most cameras have IR filters on them - the front facing camera on the iPhone X probably can't however because of the dot projector

>because of the dot projector
?

Wireless charging, put it on the stovetop for 5 minutes for a full charge.

What's IR?

This

Why does Sup Forums spend so much time hating on other stuff?

Seriously, this board has so much technology they could talk about and be excited for, but instead, invests all its energy into "lol applefags"

this is kind of subtle

because were all bitter fucks for having no money no friends no life and no punctuation

>sounds farfetched even by dumbshit standards
like convincing people to microwave their phones? you're underestimating how stupid people really are

Well, glad I'm not a total Sup Forumstard then.