Hahaha Appletards being ripped off AGAIN!!!

Hahaha Appletards being ripped off AGAIN!!!

Didn't they just get quick charge too?
(Which again, is like 4 years old)

Won't this thing rape lagdroids in benchies though

>nobody ever claimed that these features are "new" to smartphones in the first place
>completely disregards vastly superior CPU/GPU, colors/hues/calibration of the OLED display (including TrueTone technology), advanced and completely different kind of facial recognition, bezel-less (not all-screen hurr durr) design and the obviously better data management in iOs overall

Nobody but you is accountable for buying a shitsung meme phone recommended by neckbeard faggots on an anonymous imageboard you collosal fuckboy

>>>"BEZEL-LESS DESIGN"
yeah ok.
and processors get better every year,itll be matched or beat within a few months. the only cool thing about this phone is the AR and of course apple can optimize apps very well. besides these few things, any high end android shits on this

-All Screen Front? 2011 (Galaxy Nexus)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

Yeah but those are all shit.

It's only when Apple makes it does it actually work properly for daily use

on-screen buttons

Are you doing benches right now?

I wouldn't go as far as "rip off" for something someone's likes or loves

I've had to repair, work with, help with and use them for an extended period of them. You have to be fucking retarded to want these shitty fucking phones

>yeah ok everything is actually better than with any high end android out there right now, better than anything else, to be fair
>but any high end android STILL SHITS ON THIS

Yeah sure go ahead
I love how android cucks reason. You bought a meme my guy, get used to it. Keep defending androids fucked up cache and data management, the ridiculous bloatware, google's fuckery with all your personal data etc. At least babby gets some widgets it can play with. Great job. Just keep eating shit and buying their flawed products, that'll show em how to do better.
Or better sell it before it's only worth half as much a year after release.
I used to love android, but the tables have turned. Every android phone out there is utter shit right now and you know it. At this point you're just trying to defend a bad purchase.

It's even worse, actually
>Wireless Charging
2009, Palm Pre
>OLED Display
2009, Samsung Galaxy (The original, no S)
>No buttons
2010, Palm Pre Plus

He didn't say no bezels, he said no buttons. Also it has smaller bezels than the iPhone 8.

Nobody cares about who does it first but who does it well first, that's how the tech market works

>want to watch full screen video
>bezel ruins it

The only one of those things that could maybe be argued Apple doing better than others is face unlock, and even then it still doesn't seem very good.

POO

IN

LOO

delet this