You forgot to rotate the image, so no.

>You're doing it wrong.

no

hold your phone like a white man.

Am I doing it right?

I am not a smart man.

This is a fucking trainwreck

fuck off you phoneposting retard

What the fuck. Are you trying to rip the PCIE slots out of you motherboard? Give those cards some support.

I like it. Use Oak next time.

Yah, nah. I'm gonna continue to phone it in.

Perhaps I will. Perhaps.

It was made from some extra pine fence boards, 2x6, 2x2, and scrap I had.

Don't you worry about the dust? Case somehow protect about it.

I heard that if you have AC or other air cleanser it's not a problem, I never had one so I don't know. I have plenty of dust everywhere.

If by good you mean shifting the fore of gravity sideways then yeah, that is pretty impressive.

When will it be ready to start producing honey?

It looks like a bunch of test scraps screwed together. You could have at least sanded it.

2/10
not even innovative

I wanted to go for an industrial and meets tech look so I went with rough imperfections on the materials. The box on the is USB/SATA/mic/headphone hub and on its underneath has power and reset switches. The DVD drive wasn't final placed when I took this picture. Oh and the top was just some composite board I had laying around. I'll try harder next time senpai

Great job, OP. It's always a great idea to house your PSU inside a box made of flammable materials.

You disgust me.

You're autistic, in a bad way.

Better to live a day as a king than an eternity as a peasant.

Is..is that a fucking cinder-block? what the fuck

In this analogy, you are the peasant.

you dun goofed mah boi

For a dumb shit user who can barely tie his shoes before his very limited number of loved ones brand him a "velcro kid, and the little expectation of actual effort from you, you did alright.

>t. someone who never held a saw in his hand

How did you do the same mistake 3 times?