Zorin?

Why does noone mention this distro?
>Good beginner distro for windows users
>Doesn't make gnome look like a mobile desktop
>Alot of easy guis and functionalities out of the box
is it because they offer pricing for support?

maybe because its obscure as fuck
i never heard of it until now

>i never heard of it until now
whytho?
Also fucking elementary lost to Solus. kek

oh yeah also it a ubuntu fork
so into the trash it goes

Ubuntu did more for the desktop Linux community than your shitty neckbeard distro.

Zorin is autistic!

>Ubuntu still in the Top 5

I don't know if it's just me but I can't fucking stand Zorins DE. Looks like a 12yr old designed it

that statement is true, however ubuntu is shit right now. 8.04 was the last good edition.

Why does noone mention Linux Lite or PCLinux neither? Is almost a crime.

Not even top 10.

it is kinda meh but still better than any other distro. Also, 17.10 Beta is snappy as fuck even in a VM.

Isn't Ubuntu switching to gnome soon? Why are you still on Ubuntu instead of Ubuntu gnome?

It's supper shady. Payed version is just more preinstalled software, all videos on their website are just video players with recorded actual software, they don't source projects at all (nearly every advertised feature is Gnome's), they use all the memes ("powers everything from the U.S. Department of Defense to systems on the International Space Station", "safe from viruses").
All quotes from magazines are dead links from decade ago. I bet payed, same for distrowatch rank.

>cnet review is from 2012
>techradar review 404s
>pcworld review is from 2010
SEEMS LEGIT

Distowatch lists a bunch of reviewers looking at it. They all seem legit

I can't see myself using a distro maintained by people who can't even maintain a webpage

>gnome
not much longer

what are those numbers? total users?

I'm using the Xfce version. It's very comfy desu. Definitely best Xfce Linux distro I've tried. It looks great and the only tweaking required is adding Compton, which is usually a must for any Xfce distro. Although I would prefer firefox instead of chromium and MPV/VLC instead of the default player.

How many users visited the distro's distrowatch site in a week. Basically shows the number of interested users who also happen to be on distrowatch. It's kinda pointless since it's as much of an indicator of popularity as facebook likes are.

The iOS of distros, also pay debts.

>elementary lost to Solus
good.

>Why does noone mention this distro?
Pretty badass evil villain distro. I approve.

because we have gentoo

Solus is better