/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user takes the first step into mech keyboard autism • user makes a hamster appear on his new chinky display • user received a metal spinning top • user rates his Headroom MS16 as awesome • Another user confirms the Headroom MS16 as pretty great, but has one complaint • @!#?@! • user tries out the Mi6 at a Xiaomi store while in China, still considers going back for it • user just got his KZ ZS5's • user gets a SATA power splitter and HDD sleeve for his microserver • KZ ZS5 for only $15 limited to 100, expect this to go out quick • user receives a case for his Galaxy Note 5 and gets a Chinese knot as a gift Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/E-3LUE-K753-USB-Keyboard-RGB-104-Keys-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-Colorful-Backlit-Gaming/32802821720.html
banggood.com/DANIU-100g-63-37-Tin-Lead-Rosin-Core-0_5-2mm-Flux-Reel-Welding-Line-Solder-Wire-p-989139.html
pastebin.com/tHX3iZ3G
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/item//32830979247.html
kickstarter.com/projects/1424283429/tinda-finger
ebay.com/itm/lewd/252783385012?hash=item3adb1059b4:g:0NYAAOSwx6pYrlxn
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_712247.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best Halloween goods you've purchased?

What's a good chink UPS? Need it for a small server

Memedian owner reporting in after full year of use, it's still going strong, hope it will continue for another year.

Any updates on the status of Comfy Reviews? No videos in a month or any podcast episodes. What happened?

>You can now pay with paypal on aliexpress
When the fuck did this happen?

So I just got and installed a KingSpec 256gb m.2 SSD to my x250. I got these results, how good are they?

Not all stores.

I doubt that would be cost effective for them to ship

>Costs me 60p to use paypal
Whats even the point?

>frugal brit out chinks chinks chinkery

wut? how? Never cost me more than the exchange rate.

Best mechanical keyboard under €40?

>doing that banggood anniversary thing
>going through all "quests"
>save on the basket a 20000 Xiaomi Powe bank
>going to buy it on day 9 for less than 20€
>forget about it
>now it's 33€ or more

reee, what's the best place to get it for cheap, or an alternative? I'll be on a trip in a month and a half from now and I'll probably need it, thought I have a Redmeme Note 3 pro, and last year wasn't an issue.

Since KingSpec is SATA based m.2 disk, not bad.

let's hope it last two or three years like the user above me.

aliexpress.com/item/E-3LUE-K753-USB-Keyboard-RGB-104-Keys-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-Colorful-Backlit-Gaming/32802821720.html

>Scottish parents
Even jews think the Scots are tight fucks

I dunno that very well may be the rate, the globalist banks are mad as fuck about brexit and have been trying to punish us for it over a year now

>JWH switches
Nah, I want Outemu or Gateron at least.

>
>>Scottish parents
>Even jews think the Scots are tight fucks
>
>I dunno that very well may be the rate, the globalist banks are mad as fuck about brexit and have been trying to punish us for it over a year now

I dropped 20p the other day and bent down to pick it up, but couldn't find!

Until someone pointed out it had hit me on the back of the head

(You)
>>I dunno that very well may be the rate, the globalist banks are mad as fuck about brexit and have been trying to punish us for it over a year now.

I'm a brit too, Do you not just swap to "Let my card issuer handle the transaction" and save the rip off paypal fee?

Rock power bank because Xiaomi is too mainstream.
The socks are "designed in China" lmao.

>read
>reread
>rereread
>get it

Protip for anyone here buying or considering buying a soldering iron: Do not buy solder from China. It is terrible and will make you hate yourself.

wot

Did you buy shitty lead-free solder?

Please tell me you checked the reviews before buying a random Akku

Can report the same. I own 2 Chinkdians for over a year now and they work fine.

The irony being that when you actually want lead in your chinky product you can't

Bough chink SSD way way back and it's still running strong after 30k hours and 14TB host writes.

No I'm not that stupid, though it may as well be. I bought this garbage:

banggood.com/DANIU-100g-63-37-Tin-Lead-Rosin-Core-0_5-2mm-Flux-Reel-Welding-Line-Solder-Wire-p-989139.html

Bought some Weller solder locally and the difference is night and day. Chinese desoldering wick seems fine to me though.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

I am not an audio expert but from switching quickly between two, the sound on piston hybrids ends up feeling bland and all tones are mashed together with little distinctions between them.

With ZS5, I kind of feel like background beat is a little faded with more obvious and crispier treble and decent bass.

You can not replicate it with an equalizer, because if you boosted treble/bass on piston hybrid they still end up sounding forced and not crisp.

Sorry if I sound confusing, because I am no sound expert/audiophile myself.

Tbh it is not like the insane jump of quality from my older shitty no brand headphones to hybrids but it is a good enough improvement and from the first time I tried them I am already hooked to how they sound and I feel like not using hybrids anymore after I've noticed difference between them.

They are nice and worth their $21 price tag but not more though.

Oh look its the keyboard faggot again

>62431413

>No amazon
Why? I got mine from there for $30.

What's the best chinkphone that takes LineageOS?

Redmi Note 4?

I'm not sure how they could screw up something as simple as lead solder. I always use the cheapest cored 63/37 I can find and neither of my irons (FX888 & TS100) ever struggle with it.

Le Max 2.
Company is dead but w/e.

Only on Ali desu

Meibu RX6 is the wai

I'm guessing they extracted the lead from it for use in baby milk formula.

looks good but shit battery aaahh

Mi5s or LeEco Le Pro3

It's probably the flux core being low qual

how are they still selling stuff if dead? surplus stock?

Weekly Update: pastebin.com/tHX3iZ3G

Two more orders of seeds came in the mail and were planted yesterday. Could they be real cannabis seeds or merely seeds used as constipation medicine? let's find out!

Everything grew at least 0.5-1 inches since last week, the largest plant being 4.5 inches, no real smell yet.

A question for everyone, if you grew mystery chinkmint and it actually produced bud, what would you call it?

What'd you expect? Pay shit buy shit.

>what would you call it?

Gween Tea

The Orimint

Some shops still have units in stock.

The biggest plant at 4.5 inches from E, SUPER HUGE IMAGE to show texture

>Chinkmans medicine

I have used the same one and it worked just fine. I just didn't pay the retard markup and bought it off AliExpress at like 60% of the price.

At least Outemu. Outemu keyboards aren't that expensive. Ck104 might work but I really don't need tenkey.

THIS!!!!

Necessery for paypal !!

Is 'geekbuying' a legit store?

It also always revert back to rip off mode despite toggling the option buried deep in settings menu.

OP
I
GOT
YOUR
BACK

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

looking for cool chink halloween shit, any recommendations?

aliexpress.com/item//32830979247.html

>how can i pick up women at the party?
>bbc

>tfw too poor to afford chinkshit

just buy some chinkmint seeds and make money off the crop

>Congratulations! You have this event '(numbers)' $2.00 coupon.
Where do I put this voupon code?

how long until this gets a chink copy?
kickstarter.com/projects/1424283429/tinda-finger

Yes. Got my old android TV box from there a few years ago.

That shit stoopid

It does that bullshit if you link a bank account too. I want to use my CC primarily but no, if there's a bank linked it always reverts to that. So not only do I have to change the payment method but also opt out of currency fees on every single transaction.

if i put "please draw a smiley face on a piece of paper" in the extra notes section, would the chinks do this?
has anyone ever done this?

What can i grow?

read this post

Dragon OG

Help /csg/
Recently I saw a list of cheap gifts and there was a bikini with Hello Kitty's silhouette on the top that was pretty much a boob window.
Was pretty damn cute.
Asking for a girl of course.

>Asking for a girl of course
don't worry user, we don't care about your fetish

Link

look up enter pillow

>No cute anime girls
Clearly your chink ssd is defective

Opo

Fuckoff

They're a bit expensive sadly

>looking for a cute dakimakura cover on ebay
>see this ebay.com/itm/lewd/252783385012?hash=item3adb1059b4:g:0NYAAOSwx6pYrlxn
I mean, it is cute, but how is this allowed?

Why is the KZ bluetooth cables not listed on goybeast yet?

Why.

uh, it is.
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_712247.html

>get a whole bunch of orders in this week
>only order i'm waiting on is pic
>mail women started bringing my packages to my door instead of putting it in the mailbox
>tfw she is going to deliver this to my door with a smile and will probably figure out what it is (even though it's supposed to be discreet)

>Discreet

What the fuck

You probably need a full set of bondage furniture together with a sex doll collection to really even raise an eyebrow with customs or postal services employees at this point.

I hope he died

I'm dependent on google maps and gps navigation to move around

If my phone dies, I am wrecked literally.
Aside from a power bank, what should I use as a back up for gps navigation?

1. most people dont really care.
2. she'll lose her job in flash if it gets out that shes talking about the contents of peoples post.

Osmand

My shark microSD died after 9months of use (almost to the day). Any deals on microSD?

planning to make the switch to headphones because iems /buds are fucking up my ears.

Any good headphones our there that are cheap bit have great sound and bass? Bonus points if shower proof