Why?

Why?

>Jamal turns your phone off
That's why

Jamal could just remove the battery to do that.

>not having soldered batteries

>removable batteries in 2017
excuse me?

Jamal destroys the phone that way

yes rajeet some people like to have phones they can fix over chineese fuckups without paying $300 for a repair fee at the poor- i mean "apple" store

I thought only fagple iphones had internal bateries. Do nice tier samsung phonew have built in bateries? Who wants to be stuck with a worthless phone when the batery wears out?

>Who wants to be stuck with a worthless phone when the batery wears out?
iphone users

then stop buying chinkphones?

Hey Tyrone.
Give the phone back.

literally all flagship phones have no removable battery. even $200+ phones since 2015

if you want a removable battery, gotta get a outdated piece of shit or sketchy chink phone

I Have a galaxy s4 I bought when ot just came out, been using up until last month when I got a new phone. Battery in it still holds a charge like day one

Its not 2002 anymore, I have a 9 year old psp and it's battery still holds a 3 hour charge when playing games. Don't buy a garbage phone and it won't matter

>sucking the samsung chink cock being thankful for having a phone with less features

>Wanting to get cucked
They're still a thing
All phones are chink
>?
Are you asking a question or making a fucking statement?
LG doesn't have this problem
>I Have a galaxy s4 I bought when ot just came out, been using up until last month when I got a new phone. Battery in it still holds a charge like day one
>Its not 2002 anymore, I have a 9 year old psp and it's battery still holds a 3 hour charge when playing games.
Nice anecdotal evidence
Don't buy a garbage phone and it won't matter
Nice meme

Because niggers like your phone

>LG doesn't have this problem
that's because they have bootloops instead

Because EMUI/MIUI/Third chinkbranded Android fork is shit

literally everything has a non-removable battery now
>LG doesn't have this problem
Yeah, LG's problem is that the phone breaks out of warranty due to heat / the blue screen of death or bootloop.

uh, just hold the power button until it forcefully shuts off?

>literally everything has a non-removable battery now
I have a samsung j3 I bought for $170 bucks. It has a removable battery. This is a contributing factor to why I chose the phone. People like you are the reason companies can get away with internal batteries. From a manufacturer's perspective, non replaceable batteries drives the market. Most batteries will only hold up for 2-3 years. If it wasn't for this most people could replace the battery once and use the same phone for ~5 years. As it is, carriers time their upgrade offers to around once every 2 years to make more bucks.

Not saying you should only buy phones with replaceable batteries, but it should be in your mind when phone shopping.

Meant to reply to you two as well.

>non removable
>is easily removed by taking off the back cover, disconnecting the ribbon cable and replacing it with a new battery

As long as you don't regularly remove your battery there's literally nothing to worry about, plus having internal batteries helps keep the phone thickness down. Only retards can't do basic phone maintenance