JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2010/06/24/apple-responds-over-iphone-4-reception-issues-youre-holding-th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's not the phone that's the problem for calls always disconnecting, you are just holding it wrong!

>you aren't meant to use your phone in public
J U S T

>try to unlock my iPhone Male Pattern Baldness Edition to take a selfie
>Friends eagerly standing beside me
>It won't unlock
>Spaghetti falls out of my pockets
>I bend to pick it up
>iHairline falls onto concrete
>curl up and cry
>get on the floor
>open the door
>everyone walk the dinosaur
I bet the Jews did this

fpbp

>engadget

>receding hairline phone
lol it took me a second

Oh shit. This needs to become a thing. If this meme sticks the normies will eat it up and Apple will be finished.

>HOPE THIS DARN MEME BECOMES A HUGE VIRAL HIT, THAT'LL SHOW THOSE MILLENNIALS
literally what is wrong with you

>Male Pattern Baldness Edition

I will never not see that now

That's perfect

isn't that how you got your last two presidents?

>Yo ugly ass face fucked it up for evrbody!

I'm all for making fun of iPhones, but this is stupid, misinformed cancer. The faceid on the demo phone had too many failed "attempts", and then required the owner to enter a password. Same as when the fingerprint reader gets too many incorrect inputs. The security system did exactly what it's supposed to do, the staff just didn't double check it before putting it on stage.

Damage controll.

So how does the iPhone X handle face injuries, printed photos, twins, and Chinese people?

It Just Werks*

*Unless it doesn't, in which case you've probably voided the warranty somehow sweetie ;)

>Not being a fanboy sperg
>damage control

ok.

>face injuries
I doubt a scar would break it, but something like losing an eye might. At that point you use your password to unlock and then reset your faceid

>printed photos
Flat images won't be recognized as a face. Even realistic masks weren't able to beat it

>twins
no idea. Guess we'll find out

>Chinese people
what did you mean by this?

>twins
They said that "your evil twin" will probably be able to unlock it

>Chinese people
>what did you mean by this?

>"your doing it wrong"

>images and masks wont be recognizable as a face
Prove it

any legitimate concerns about face ID?

>i unlock my phone on a table
face id can read your face at an angle
>too many steps, unnatural
not any worse than touch ID, you just pick up the phone and look at the display and it automatically reads your gaze and unlocks quickly, and then you swipe
>face id failed on stage
not actually a failure of the technology, but rather a presentation related fail due to employees handling the phone before showtime

you would have to trust apple for now, as they claimed that they worked with hollywood to construct realistic masks, so apple could develop face id to protect against masks. after the phone comes out i'm sure people will do their own testing.

Owww fuck. I have never seen so much shilling before. Every fucking face recognition has that vurnerability to be deceived by masks. What faceshitid can do against that? Scan your face by a x-ray and save data about your teeth or something else?

>Every fucking face recognition has that vurnerability to be deceived by masks
UNTIL NOW :^)

>enfagget

Multiple people were handling the iPhone set up for Craig, after 2 attempts it asks for a pass code. The untouched one worked first time. Face ID worked as intended. Remember, it wakes when you raise it, so anyone transporting your phone is basically attempting to unlock also.

>Flat images won't be recognized as a face.

To a camera a flat image looks exactly the same as a 3D image.

At the very most it could require you to move/show different angles.
But that could easily be replicated with a recorded video on a screen.

YouTube tier pajeet tech analysis right here.

it's not really a single basic camera, it has additional components like an additional infrared camera, dot projector, etc. which all can detect whether it's a photograph or a real 3d face

It’s using IR sensors to determine how far parts of your face is from the camera. So videos and photos would work. However. Don’t know how they’d get around a mask. Or a picture put onto someone’s face.

And what about masks and 3d printed face? Applel told that the tests were done but where are the results of them?

this fucking facefuck and fingerfucking is the one reason i dont get on this X phone

each time u unlock u sign 100% that u was at the location u was and it could be used against u 100%
if not now it will 100% later be

very bad apple, make one without that shit and i buy

>this entire post
Please learn English. Please do not post in ebonics. Thank you.

>be tim cook
>like gay sex
>make shit id method
>still same amount of sales, millions use face id
>sell facial data to CIA nigger friends (who also like gay sex)
>profit

dont go off topic you, this is about apple phone fucking your face and fingers everyday

>misinformed cancer. The faceid on the demo phone had too many failed "attempts", and then required the owner to enter a password. Same as when the fingerprint reader gets too many incorrect inputs. The security system did exactly what it's supposed to do, the staff just didn't double check it before putting it on stage

Apple fans says

> too many faces ruined its Face ID stage demo
Apple says

Now Apple is right or Apple Fanboys are right.

>In a statement provided to Yahoo's David Pogue, Apple says the device locked after several people interacted with it ahead of Federighi, causing it to require a passcode to unlock.
>Tonight, I was able to contact Apple. After examining the logs of the demo iPhone X, they now know exactly what went down. Turns out my first theory in this story was wrong--but my first UPDATE theory above was correct: "People were handling the device for stage demo ahead of time," says a rep, "and didn't realize Face ID was trying to authenticate their face. After failing a number of times, because they weren't Craig, the iPhone did what it was designed to do, which was to require his passcode." In other words, "Face ID worked as it was designed to.

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

> be pajeet
> fall for clickbait

ITT

>Chinese people
>what did you mean by this?
Different user but it is a not uncommon problem with things like facial recognition that the software as initially built can only tell white men apart, because they're the ones doing the work and they usually test it themselves. Apple hires Asians though so Face Id can probably recognize chinks. Black people on the other hand.....

I'm sure Apple thought to bring in people of different races for all face id testing

Neural Networks™ and Machine Learning™®

>WHOA A PURE IPHONE HATE THREAD? OH MY GOD I MUST DEFEND IT IN ORDER TO GET MY PAY
>FUCK LAGDROID EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T TRIED IT AT ALL
>LOL MY LIFE IS SHIT SO I MUST REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE IPHONE X HATE POST
>GOD I HATE HAVING TO WORK AT A SHILL CENTER GETTING 3 CENTS AN HOUR
>I I SHIFT MY RAGE TOWARDS THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD
>ALL I CAN DO IS COPY PASTE THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU FAGS GET IT
>PS GET ME OUT OF HERE
>PPS PLEASE HELP ME. THE SHILL COMPANY IS HOLDING ME CAPTIVE
the post

>implications and projectings
the post

>pointed the camera away from the crowd
>blames too many faces

You used to only see this kind of pathetic damage control from Intel kek

>Even realistic masks weren't able to beat it

Neither could the Apple presenter's real face do during the live demo

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

read the article sillies

>iFags keep their phone out 24/7 because they think anyone cares
>feces ID keeps locking up their underpowered fashion phone because it detects too many faces
>they have to enter passwords every time

So basically no one in NYC can open their iphone when out on the street?

>inb4 "You're living in the wrong city"

engadget.com/2010/06/24/apple-responds-over-iphone-4-reception-issues-youre-holding-th/

>Phone pointed at own face
>1 face is too many faces

Well done, Apple.

Look at this buttmad Apple faggot angry at facts

It detects their schizophrenia

Oh shit

perro caca

In some countries they reuse their IDs when one dies, or you can find more than 2 chinks living under one ID