The pixel 2 looks sweet. SWEET

The pixel 2 looks sweet. SWEET

Other urls found in this thread:

androidguys.com/2016/11/07/no-headphones-jack-no-problem-check-out-these-usb-c-headphones-adapters-and-wireless-options/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks fucking ugly. OK? And I'm tired of being fake with her.

Looks bulky. Fingerprint reader on the back is impractical.

>Impractical

lol just because apple didn't do it, doesn't make it impractical faggot

BEZELS
E
Z
E
L
S

>those bezels
Ppppfffffttttttttt
What is this, 2015?

>bezelless garbage
I wish this meme would just end already

>No headphone jack

I've had it on both front and back and I would never buy another phone without a rear fingerprint reader. Have you ever used one?

Fucking slabs of phones these days with useless bezels.

IT'S GOT TWO TINY BEZELS AND FRONT FACING SPEAKERS

I don't see a speaker on the bottom. It's yet another overpriced garbage.

No headphone jack.

Wow just like every other phone

EVERY OTHER PHONE THAT MATTERS

And that's supposed to be a good thing?

No, all new phones without a headphone jack are shit.

Reader on the back is best. Your finger falls right beside it picking the phone up making it very fluid to unlock in your hand.

>Fingerprint reader on the back is impractical.

Fucking nonsense.

Better fucking have a headphone jack

It doesn't.

Luckily it does support audio over USC-C, which is analog, so all you need is a passive adapter.
Still fucking stupid.

>muh bezels
i want bigger bezels cus fucking shit phone keeps doing random bullshit when im just holding it. how the fuck do people with the galaxy edge not throw their phone away in rage every time they pick it up?!

You sound like me talking about my gf.
Pic unrelated.

fingerprints are for faggots

But USB-C isn't as satisfying as 3.5mm to plug in

Ok, but still, if your headphones have a removable cable, then you can just swap cables for a USB-C to 3.5mm cable.

Pixel was a cheap iPhone clone and instead of improving it, they went with an even cheaper cooling S8 clone, that doesn't even have the meme edges? Is Google actively trying to kill it?

>no mSD slot
>low res screen
>no OIS
>XBOX HUGE bezels

No thanks, I'm getting a V30

>inb4 le bootloop dead meme

This. I'm glad you understand, user.

all phones without headphone jack are shit
all phones without removable battery are shit
all phones without SD card slot are shit

ye, pretty much. The V20 is the last good Android smartphone right now.

>tfw soon smartphones will be just a perfect rectangle with no holes or bumps or anything other than a screen
>everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, will be done wirelessly
PORTLESS BEZELLESS JACKLESS PHONES WHEN

No headphone jack = literal dead weight to me.

Would prefer they kept the Nexus line and it's associated features and pricing.

i love my iphone but the only thing i miss from moving from the nexus was the fingerprint location sucks on the bottom front

>v30

literally an idiot

Like no msd slot?

literally not literally an literally argument literally

literally talking shit literally lg shill literrally kys

literally literally literally, LITERALLY

Not the S8

All of pic related have SD 835s and a headphone jack

>Pixel XL2 is in that image
???

>Having to pick up your phone to use the reader.

it's literally an s8 without a headphone port

>thinking fingerprint locks are secure

It still includes huge bezels and the infamous botnet back window
Neat

Are the bezels really that big?

> Pixel 2
> S8 with stock android

>>> S8 with stock android

Sounds good to me.

>no headphone port

I kinda like how the Xperias look are they worth getting, right now I have a Droid Maxx so just about anything should be an upgrade

Enormous bezels! As usual!

eventually it will be only display, every side of the device, so it doesn't even matter how you hold it

>killing the nexus line to make a meme $1k+ iphone/s8 competitor with no headphone jack
disgusting

are they actually gaining any market share with this? how many people are actually switching from an iphone or samsung to this?

it's just an S8 minus headphone jack

how the fuck do you make the phone that much bigger and somehow not manage to "fit" a headphone jack in there somewhere

Good shit man. Bought the G6 a couple of months ago, and aside from no dual speakers (M8 style) the phone is perfect for me.

Gay.

Western phones are trash desu

Not really. Price to performance is really high. Other phones do it better and look better.

LG has the worst quality control of any phone manufacturer. My v10 got bootlooped and my g6 screen cracked while being left outside under a shirt on a hot day. Be prepared for something to break

Smartphones peaked with the Nexus 5. It was perfect in every way. There never has been and never will be anything that compares to that wonderful little device.

Add as many rounded memecorners and remove as many headphone jacks as you want; you'll never surpass the Nexus 5.

I honestly question the judgement of anyone still buying LG phones. They can't even sell those things in fucking Korea.

>LG
>No headphone jack
>No SD card
Maybe next time

>calls "Chrome" a botnet
>willingly buys Google phones that track location, voice, and usage data and sells it to advertisers

Really snoggles the ol' noggles

And also LG is pretty much the worst of all the major brands at keeping their garbage updated, even worse than Samsung was 3 years ago. Unlocked V20 (US996) is STILL at this very moment on 7.0 with the fucking DECEMBER 2016 security patch level. They made a great big stink about being the first non-google phone last year to have Nougat but the don't even see fit to give patches even every few months. Oh sure, it'll probably get 8.0 some time next spring, but that will literally be the last update it ever sees. Hell they have a worse record than Lenovorola at this point. My Droid Turbo 2 is on a short list of SD810 phones that got updated to Nougat. Not just that, it launched with Lollipop, got Marshmallow, then got Nougat along with quarterly bulk security updates. When your unlocked 2016 flagship phone is doing worse on updates than a Verizon exclusive Lenovorola phone from 2015, you gotta reevaluate your priorities.

GAPPLESS ANDROIDS PHONES ARE A THING

>having to pick up your phone to use your phone

I really doubt the v20 will get 8.

My Note 5 was upgraded to 7, and I have hope that it will get 8 as well. It also started with Marshmallow.

why didn't they add a second speaker at the bottom??

maybe they did

I'm an Android user and even I think that looks bad

Motorola seems to be the only sane designer these days

>tfw can't charge and listen to music at the same time

This I can't make myself buy into this shit willingly. I need a new phone to replace my iPhone 6 but I don't know what to get other than the s8 or a pixel xl. Everything is shit.

Sexy but its going to cost like 10 million dollar

>get in car
>put phone in dock
>connect phone to car
>keep screen off to conserve battery life
>go to unlock phone
>have to press power button on the side
>then have to take the phone out of dock to unlock with fingerprint reader, which is supposed to be the faster way of securely unlocking your phone, as opposed to fiddling with a pass, pin, or swipey faggot code

galaxy s7 owner here, there's nothing practical about the reader on the back.

>connect phone to car
>keep screen off to conserve battery life

lol wut. You can't charge it in the car?

God I fucking love bezels

>rounded screen corners
>no headphone jack

no.

Android One Moto X4 is due out this fall for the US, I've got my eye on it since my Droid Turbo 2 is very nearly at the end of support. Supposedly it'll get monthly updates for three years and has a headphone jack. Only downside is the camera won't be that great by 2017 standards, it has a fragile glass back, and more than likely the SD630 it runs won't age that well over three years. Apps today will run fine but in three years who knows. It's also not AMOLED which I've grown to love with my Turbo 2.

Bluetooth audio in cars sucks ass because most auto makers are multiple generations behind with the tech they put in their infotainment units. The great thing about a headphone jack is it just fucking works. No pairing, no software exploits, no interference issues, no cutting out, it just FUCKING WORKS. Fuck I hate how normies just buy into whatever ridiculous bullshit gets thrown at them.

This is what you get for not plugging in the charger so you don't have to lock it

>Sup Forums now only talks about what tech looks like because they're all faggots

What's it like to USE though?

Smart Lock has been a thing on Android since what, 5.0? If you pair your phone to your cars Bluetooth just set it to be unlocked whenever it's paired. I know it's probably hard to dig that setting up in Samsung's bloated disgusting mess of a settings menu but trust me it's there.

>hi bixby
>ok google

>LG

>no audio jack

>ok botnet

99% of phones have them you fucking imbecile

Looks like a perfect nexus 6 successor.

Wish it had wireless charging through. Google always takes one step toward and two steps back.

What's the second step back?

except it will be three times the cost

>no headphone jack
So how the hell are you supposed to listen to music? Are they selling their own retarded headphones like apple?

androidguys.com/2016/11/07/no-headphones-jack-no-problem-check-out-these-usb-c-headphones-adapters-and-wireless-options/

Pixel/Nexus are the ugliest phones.

I don’t know how Goolag keeps tricking people into buying these memes.

It’s like you androidfags love your miserable suffering.

Not by volume xD

The only user that gets it.

my issue is form factor. nothing else is in the Nexus 5 or smaller category.

What are these faggot meme brands? When Sennheiser makes USB-C in-ear plugs I'll buy a phone that doesn't have a headphone jack,.

boring and uninspired. its cool if you dont have any smartphones and want this to be your new one but if you've bought anything decent past 2015 you can literally skip all of the new iphones, pixels, samsungshit etc. there is nothing whatsoever in these phones that warrant an upgrade. unless you're a fucking consumerist whore then its okay