>iPhone 7 and 13 inch MacBook pro 3017 128gb

>Acer Chromebook 14 and iPhone 7

Lenovo Thinkpad X220
Lenovo Moto G5 Plus
embrace the chinkshit

Girls don't like FOSS shit.

I don't like Androids

I already have a Lenovo yoga

Sorry, didn't know I was picking hardware for a girl.
Hitachi Wand Massager
iPhone 8

Throw that yoga in the trash, get a macbook to match your pride.

all options are shit... why you gotta include applel in every one?

Zenbook & ip8 are probably your best option.

this but with a different phone
x220 is the GOAT

iPhone 7 + MBP 128gb should do, unless you download tons of shit all the time.

Why are SE and 6s not an option? SE is dirt cheap and got a great battery life, 6s is almost the same shit as 7 and 8 with worse battery life but like 300 bucks less. Unless you use your phone all the fucking time, 6s battery life will do, and the only benefit from newer ones will be the better low light camera performance ... which sounds expensive for your limited budget.

Thinkpad X200
a couple of burner phones
Use what's left over on weed and sell it to frat boys to get the phone of your choice

I'm a media studies student
I edit 4k video on the regular

Hmm my thoughts exactly

Is iPhone 8 really not much of an upgrade?

Yes I'm on my phone all day. I work and study everyday and its my only refuge away from home

Well, depending on how much material you want to have available on your laptop at any moment, 128gb might become a bit annoying. Obviously with a fast external drive, it can be balanced out. If you plan to do it on a laptop, how comes Chromebook is even an option? ZenBook got a pretty mediocre screen, so seems like a weird choice too.

8 got a nice performance boost but unless you do some "high end" vidya, you won't notice it. Plus the usual battery life/camera updates. Unless you really, really, REALLY want wireless charging, it's not worth it though given the pretty high price for small improvements.

10/10

Wtf does free open source software has to do with this? >nu-g to back to Facebook

This

What phone do you have now?

I personally went with a 13 inch MacBook Pro 2016 256 gb refurb, and I'm getting an iPhone (X hopefully, hoping Verizon has some sick deals) later this year. You're really gonna want the extra storage space as well as the touchbar, Touch ID, and the 2 extra ports.

Decent Thinkpad (T530) and phone of choice. Pixel, X compact, idk anything except iOShit.

This is assuming that you don't already have a computer/phone? In that case iPhone 7 w/ 2017 MBP seems like the best option to get started. Also Apple products tend to retain their value for a while if you ever plan on selling them

What a nigger...

>pixel chromebook 2 -> pixel chromebook 3
>pixel phone->pixel 2 XL
>Bluetooth earbud

A paper notebook, some nice pens and pencils, and save the rest of the money. There will be more than enough lab computers around for you to do your work.

Oh man, I totally missed this episode of Ultimate Surrender. It looks hot.

None
13 inch Lenovo and Google Pixel

>red star gloves
>waistband says "MARX"
What did she mean by this?