At what age did you realize macOS is the best OS?

At what age did you realize macOS is the best OS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently, almost all of the best VSTs are available for macOS only. Why? I don't know.

macOS is to music production as Windows is to gaming, it seems.

Null, I hated being forced to use Macs back in high school when I was taking digital media.

(You)
reminder to (You) and sage shill threads

>Apparently, almost all of the best VSTs

that's a lie and you know it

macOS is deprecated. Apple will probably kill off the Mac line entirely in a few years.

They'll only embrace ARM on their laptops and keep x86 on the iMacs for the office/studio market.

You say that like they aren't going to try to just foist tablets on everybody regardless of their needs.

Nah, they'll just port macOS to ARM and include a x86 emulator for legacy programs like Windows 10 on ARM.

Best at what? Wasting $$$$$. I dunno why more people on Sup Forums don't do Hackintoshes instead and save the bucks? Who cares about being saw as hip and trendy because you own some overpriced Israeli/China POS? I like Used to like Mac a lot but they people working their now are a bunch queers, cunts, and niggers so OF COURSE the product will get worse. Seems to be a very stark pattern only the wise notice. Tech is no different from any pother failing product.

In the time that you've spent making sure that your hackintosh is in working order, you could've earned enough to pay off a high-end mac.

Yes, I too make $700/hour.

I realized it was a good OS at 15

A step up from windows, I'll give you that

It's all been downhill since 10.6.8

macOS has only been out for a year.

On my 24th birthday! Thanks for asking, user.

10 years ago

true

>reddit

Before I got redpilled and installed Linux. I've never used Macs ever since, I use my old Macbook as a compiling machine for Lineage OS.

>devolving
Sad.

I tried using Linux again today after using macOS for a while, it's trash. never going back

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

But they are, the ones that aren't are buggy shit on Windows.

>Apple user sees Linux as an IBM PC with DOS

Mac is deprecated trash for brain dead morons. True patricians use Microsoft Windows.

This soundtrack triggers and enrages the mactoddler.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4

why so blue?