Spotify

Is there a way to get that $1/3mo deal ?

Other urls found in this thread:

geti2p.net/en/docs/how/intro
github.com/funkyg/funkytunes/blob/master/README.md
cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/18/minnesota.music.download.fine/
ebay.com/usr/sh1n3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy stolen accounts from darknet
/thread

too poor to skip half burger to listen taytay songs?

I just pay out the ass for the $1.29 deal here in my country (per month). Recently I had to stop my subscription because I am trying to save money.

If you really want to have a premium account without spending a lot and you don't want to pay for the current price where you live, just use one of the hacked premium accounts. They're out there somewhere just on a forum or the like, they are usually posted in bulk so you can literally pick and choose what accounts to use and you'll likely never run out. Just be mindful and don't fuck with the actual owners of those accounts because they are likely still active. Some of the ones I found still were so I was careful not to reveal myself.

>download modded app for Android
>use it to play stuff

If you want more quality, install something like ARISE mod for your device. If you want quality for your computer just pirate every fucking thing, storage is cheap.

>Using DRM instead of buying actual songs
Lmaoing at your life

You could just record the songs. Open Audacity, set it to WasAPI, make sure channels are set to the max, and turn your project rate to your audio output devices hz frequency. Open Spotify, disable the "use your library" feature (I had to actually reinstall to get this to turn off). Hit record on audacity and listen to the song. When It's done stop recording, trim the beginning and end, sometimes there will be a click at the beginning so remove that, and then export to your favorite format. Get and set media information tags from Wikipedia. You will be limited to 160kbps (Spotify free limitation), but most people will not notice this anyway. Use the free trial and grab your favorites quickly if you really care about the quality.

Jesus christ how poor are you?

I mean, if you're gonna steal it you may as well just torrent it and save yourself time and effort (and get higher quality)

People use streaming services due to convenience; what you're proposing sounds like the opposite of that.

This is like the new high tech version of those guys that recorded music from the radio

By the time you finish doing that for a single song, I could have downloaded an entire album via torrenting.

I thought the same thing.

holy shit I cannot believe you actually do this.
hahahaha

How autistically retarded are you? Big Kek LUL

I used to torrent but I got an email from my ISP saying I violated some copyright (I downloaded Army of Darkness) and that I shouldn't do it again. Since then I quit torrenting. I don't want to pay for a VPN. If you guys have a better/free solution I'm all ears.

Just tell your ISP to either fuck off or you will take your business elsewhere. You will never hear from them again.

I2P and Usenet. The first is completely free and completely anonymous, but the max download rate is 30kb/s due to encryption.

For usenet, you can just register for free trials under fake names and get as much music as you want.

>completely anonymous
How is I2P anonymous at all? Hell, as soon as you start it up it gives a blaring popup saying "HEY BE CAREFUL" because it's not anonymous

My other option is DSL, so they know I have no where else to go. I have a suspicion that they found out because Army of Darkness has ties to Disney. At the time I was just using BitTorrent, which is made by Disney. I had never got an alert for the other movie (which I think was Warner Bros.)

Sounds interesting, I'll check it out. I can't get Tool songs through streaming.

Nobody ever gets in trouble for torrenting music. Just go download Deluge and stay away from downloading major motion pictures.

That's some good freedum

RTFM geti2p.net/en/docs/how/intro
Garlic routing and distributed networking basically guarantees there's no way maleficent actors will be able to pinpoint what is being sent and received directly by you. Now if you don't use a VPN/Bridge your ISP will know you're using I2P, just like anything else, but it's not as popular as Tor and I rarely see policies in ToS for it.

Anyone tried funkytunes? Sounds like it would be comfy with unlimited data

github.com/funkyg/funkytunes/blob/master/README.md

Why risk the biscuit eh?? I never wanna be the one they make an example of just because I wanted to listen to that shitty 1989 taytay album

cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/18/minnesota.music.download.fine/

>$1.9 MILLION USD Fine for a mother of 4
fucking kikes at the record companies, I swear.

>$1/3mo deal
Explain

Just get a Spotify with ads blocked desu

how about "youtube-dl -xic "? It even works with playlists and the quality is good enough unless you're an audiophile.

>ARISE mod
I checked it out. Why is it so autistic? Holy shit! Does it even work?

lol cuck
3rd world here. Our ISPs advertise their service showing torrent download speeds like you can download movies in bla bla minutes!

you dont even need to go away from the clear web for this, just go to any forum like nulled or hf

>Buying songs

Or just use your hosts file to block all the ads

>whole thread discussing piracy as an alternative to just paying $120/yr for maximum convenience.

you guys are poor as fuck. seriously, I only make 16k a year and I can afford fucking spotify

spotify is shit. they'd have to pay me to use their shitware.

i'm $120 dollars richer than you then because i'm not a retarded normie that uses plebify

Happened to me actually. Some dude was sharing my spotify account. He kept on creating hip hop and rap playlists. And I kept on deleting them. Didn't rven change my pass for two months.

I did this for a long time, but many of the songs are seriously low quality. I'm still replacing some of them with Spotify recorded versions. I wouldn't call myself an audiophile, but if I can get a higher quality version I will. If the audio file is "rare" I will try to get it in flac with max quality settings for mostly archival reasons.

Do you have a list of Spotify ad domains to block?

Dunno if blokada helps witj spotify. I dont use it. This is on f-droid btw

why do you even care, the full price ($10?) is nothing
i don't even notice it being taken from my account

Buy a gift card from Ebay, I got mine from this guy: ebay.com/usr/sh1n3k

He sells Polish spotify accounts, the only difference you will notice is a new playlist for the Polish chart, the rest is the same, you will even find the US chart in your polish account, the language is not different. Just the polish chart.

I bought mine for about $60 for 1 year of spotify premium.

this is why you never seed kiddos

this. Use the web player with a browser with an ad-blocker and it will already do. or use a hosts file to block ads.