What is the best cellphone i can get for under 300$?

What is the best cellphone i can get for under 300$?
I dont care to much about getting THE MOST POWERFUL phone there is for 300, just something that is worth its money.
pic unreleated.
Had a Motorola moto g before and i was quite happy with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_max_d eurPrice.300,f_min_d antutuBenchmark.149000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where u from?

germany

Redmi note 4X, Moto G5+.

get a nexus or pixel phone

they will have oreo and the pixel has treble

flash twrp and lineageOS
if you need root then use magisk su

f-droid for foss apps and yalpstore for playstore apps

I bought my Xiaomi Redmi A4 for 130€, check Xiaomi they got powerfull phones and their cheap

Be like a mactoddler, save money for a year and buy an iPhone, after that you can call everyone poorfag.

can the bootloader be unlocked?

Xiaomi Mi5S oder Mi 6. Mi 5S hat deen gleichen Kamerasensor und Soc wie die Google Pixel handies. Hab eins, kann ich empfehlen.

I want to buy Xiaomi Redmi X4 because it has magnetometer, I want to dig a bit the VR API for Android.

Two Redmi Note 4X (worth every fucking cent), or one Mi A1, or one Mi Max 2

Zuk z2 if you're fine with only using custom ROM because zuk is dead now. So no official updates.
Otherwise wat said.

>Snapdragon 425
>2gb ram
You're trolling right?

>Snapdragon 435
Not the worst shit but still shit. Why?
Most phones have a fkn magnetometer to use it as the compass.

Lg g4 or lg mach x
Removable battery, a shitload of sensors, still gets updates, inb4 android7, big screen, every feature you can imagine, powerful.

Yes. It's not very fast, but pretty easy and free.

It's the cheapest option, cheaper phones usually don't even have a gyro.

moto g5, about $230 and has all you need if you turn off the moto botnet

At least get a Snapdragon 625? Wat the fuck are you doing. Price difference is like 15 shekels for newer finfet process so less more battery efficient shit while being much more powerful.
My redmi 4prime has one.

32 GB of internal storage u skip that part, and that cost 130€ also

yeah, but phone's comes with root privilege from market

Nokia 3 is pretty well built and hasn't annoyed me.

meizu M6 Note is a good option for todays needs

If you want to be a poorfag the Redmi Note 4x is a fine choice. Unlock the bootloader and install LineageOS, you're set.

Jesus Christ he said MOST POWERFUL.
Why are you autists shilling your bottom of the barrel chinkshit.

kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_max_d eurPrice.300,f_min_d antutuBenchmark.149000

Please re-read the OP.

I'm probably the only one who did. I'm not saying chinkshit is trash in general.
But if he wants under 300 shekels and is looking for performance don't recommend Snapdragon 4xx bullshit. It's worse than the 3 years old Snapdragon 600.

I think you're right about Snapdragon 625 it is indeed a better choice. Moreover redmi note x4 has 400 ppi vs 294 which is better for VR, I guess I'd rather fork out a couple of shekels for it.