He got a point you know

He got a point you know...

IMAGINE

/r/ing

BEING

I've already seen this comment 3 times yesterday.
FUCKING STOP
FUCKING STOP
STOP
FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKINNNNNNGG STOP

Imagine being so fat you look at PCs and see food

AT

Imagine being at computers so fat you see food

This guy weighs like 300 KG

Opinion invalidated

post the good one

>99% of errors in a pc are human error
>apple limits users' ability to fuck around with their product
>fixed

No, you just strip the liberties from idiots that buy your product and call it "fixed"

Enjoy your 2000$ minecraft machine.

if you only eat fruit you will be having many "problems"

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

>macfags still don't know that Apple has been selling standard x86 hardware for over 10 years

>food """""analogies"""""

this always makes me laugh condescendingly when I bring this up and get an ungh-uh
>food
>anal-orgies

SO FAT YOU LOOK AND SEE FOOD

LOL are you serious right now. It's true. You are very limited on an apple product. The best way to prevent a problem is to disable the human error that goes into creating the problem. Most people that use apple products aren't exactly savants when it comes to using a personal computer. Neither are the people that use personal computers.

That's the issue. If apple didn't disable certain features and limit the abilities of its users it would have the same occurrence of human error as a regular pc.

It has also been documented that the parts that make apple products are outsourced and severely overpriced.

Enjoy going full retard, though. It's been a long time since I've seen this level of autism. Holy shit.

>>>/bait/

Mac is the simpletons computer, he has a point there

[citation needed]

I had more problems with my mac than my pc

>the debate is a lot like food
Ok, let's see where this is going:

>you could get something cheap and convenient
A custom desktop can be both cheap as well as very costly depending on the parts you select for it, with a far broader range of hardware selection than Apple's hardware.

>or you could get something that's good and healthy for you
A custom desktop is a buffet where you can eat both healthy and uhealthy, both masochistic and pleasurable, depending on choice.
Apple doesn't give you choice.

This man is retarded.

not an argument, poorfag.

ah yes.
The macbook especially.
All the power of a dual core laptop only for a thousand dollars

Not him but if you cant see what they are saying then you really are a fucking dumbass nigger

>He has a point that the acronym 'Personal Computer' is an OS
What?

AT

FAT

More like:
You could either:
>make your food at home from any ingredients you could possibly imagine, cheap or expensive, healthy or not, exotic or traditional and learn about it in the process
or
>you could go to overpriced restaurant where they feed you what they decided to

Anyway
>food analogies

Lol the dude in this comic is so fat he's looking at computers and seeing food on them

>Taking literally the most obvious bait on earth.
kys

COMPUTERS

Post something original for a change.

Imagine seeing food so much your computer becomes fat

I AM FAT FUCK

Do you have a Mac? What CPU does it have?

NIGGERRR
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGGGGEEERRRRRRR
NIGGGERRRR
BRAP BRAP BRAP
PS if mods ban me for this post, then you'd have to ban the person I'm replying to as well

nice pasta

Didn't he had a comic where he wanted to go to McDonalds on a Friday after school and then everybody ignored him?

>problems
Stop going on those shitty borderline illegal pron sites.

Yes, a shitty one

>dobson

>closed environment
>healthy
kek, oh Dobson, you dumb piece of shit

Imagine

THERE'S NO HEAVEN

>food analogy
yawn. at least try next time you baboon

>good for you

Apple products have the worst ergonomics. They will kill you much faster than most other computers.

Nah, he's inflating the number of problems with PCs. Ballooning costs of the Mac doesn't help normies.