You ever seen a nigga hung with a gold chain?

you ever seen a nigga hung with a gold chain?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/migration-issues/notes-on-california-migration-e6284de2c2b1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better pay those high taxes to fund public sector pay rises even though the private sector has been stagnant for a decade GOY!

shouldn't have left the EU mr Bong.
Anything you'll import is going to be expensive. And don't think you can make up for it in salling domestic shit because you are subject to trade tariffs that'll skim all of your profits.

average wage: 20 000 rub

US prices dont include local sales tax.
UK/EU is VAT included (20%)

>HURR THE US PRICES DON'T EVEN INCLUDE THE MANDATORY 45% TIP
Sales tax is like 5% and not every state even has it.

Hmm, why so many red states screwing their people?

Oh right, because there Republican party convinced you that they're your friends.

That map is wrong, in Chicago it is 10.25%

>Texas one of the highest
interesting. i thought that's where all the FUCK THE GOBMENT cunts lived
chart is from 2013. not exactly the most up to date info, but still a decent representation of taxes

It varies by county etc too, map show Ohio at 6.8%, which is probably an average, the state is actually 5.75, but most counties are 6.5-8

Why not just have a federal flat tax rate of like 8%?

ayy my car costs less than that

texas has no income tax

why not just get rid of all the states? why does yurope have different countries?

Because the state would not get funded.. This isn't like the EU where it is all thrown into a pool and then reallocated to each country based on need. The states here are largely responsible for a lot of stuff that they need to fund one way or another.

>applel coverage

Remember iToddlers, iPhones are made to only last for a year, better buy that coverage goy!

yes, yes, paco. you are so smart for listening to keith olbermans "the resistance" and "full frontal" with samantha bae.

Please, enlighten us stupid rednecks, bucko!

It's due to currency being weak due to brexit. It's happened with tonnes of stuff recently

texas does not have a state income tax my dude

Why does anybody live in California?

>you ever seen a nigga hung with a gold chain?
Sorry, I don't speak subhuman. Are you trying to ask me if I've ever seen a nigger hang itself with a chain made from gold? No, they don't have enough brain power to come up with a reason to end their lives.

Why does America have states and not countries?

Sounds like you're getting close to seeing the truth. Your enlightenment will come to you.

racism

because it's trendy

That's how it basically was originally. with the Articles of Confederation all the states mostly did their own thing and only shared a common military in times of war. There's a reason it's called the United States, the word state typically implies a politically sovereign entity.

>has worthless currency after leaving the strongest economic union
>shocked that no one wants your shit money
It's only going to get worse and you idiots willing voted for it. Thanks though, looking forward having a cheap ass holiday in Scotland in few years.

>better wages
>better job opportunities
>better networking opportunities
>better people (I've met more ambitious people around the Bay area than in the rest of Murica and Yurop together)
Their only issue is the shitty weather.

>better wages
and an exorbitant cost of living
>better job opportunities
>better networking opportunities
you're not wrong, but any population center will have the same.

>better people
top fucking kek
>Their only issue is the shitty weather.
literally the best part about CA. Never been there, have you?

top kek

>and an exorbitant cost of living
Still easy balanced out for the good earners. The absolute poorfags and low middle class people do get shafted though ... but hey, it's usually the case either way.

>but any population center will have the same.
Nah. Cali isn't unique of course but the amount of huge companies and start ups and universities around a relatively small area is pretty rare.

>literally the best part about CA.
>unironically enjoying minimal changes and heat

OP, why not buy a UK designed and made phon to support your economy? OH WAIT. We don't have any.

> Why does America have states and not countries?

>did you graduate high school user? a "state" and a "country" are effectively the same thing

even regular middle class people get fucked in California

that's why so many are leaving

What upsets me about this pic is the exorbitant fee for insurance

Got any data on it? At least from personal experience it seems like the opposite, even the poorfags want to stay, and more to move there. Most bitch about the insane rents of course but it's just not bad enough situation overall.

it's very well known

>androids having higher lifespan than apple devices

No senpai. That's just delusional. You can't even believe that yourself, can you?

>where it is all thrown into a pool and then reallocated to each country based on need
Is this how you think the EU works? Cause it's really not

Because we need to subsidize the illegals living in sanctuary cities. :)

>medium.com/migration-issues/notes-on-california-migration-e6284de2c2b1
Apparently it was the case for 3 decades now, and only applies to

>not using an acorn phone

>strongest economic union
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

faggot millennial numale your opinion means nothing.

>That map is wrong, in Chicago it is 10.25%
that's including local city tax, state tax is lower.

Federal income taxes are way worse. Honestly I almost never even notice the state income taxes being taken out of a paycheck. FT is like 30% even for the poor assholes.

Why not just get an HTC 10 for $400

implying that the freefall of the pound isnt related to leaving the strongest economic union

Year round 70-80 degree weather seems boring as fuck. I rather live in the northwest and experience all 4 seasons like a regular human being

Okay Cletus

>"better wages"
Ah you mean fagots with menial jobs who expect huge tips?
>"better job opportunities"
>"neetworking"
Ah you mean gettin the pro-lotto, landing that dream job with minimal effort and huge reward.
>"better people"
Ah the joy of being an underage fagot.

The apple care + costs more than my smartphone

Reminder that Rome was so rich they didn't have any taxes for 300 years except the standard trade tariffs

The joys of imperialism and slave labour, eh?

What is a square GB?

Only poor are moving out, while affluent are rushing in to california. The whole fucking state is being gentrified. Its nearly impossible to find a place to live in the city if youre not making decent income

Did America have taxes when slavery was legal? We were taught that they mostly rebelled against England because they didn't want to pay any taxes and that the taxes they had to pay The Crown were exorbitant and this gave them other ideas about independence that led to the war.

Don't Americans pay some of the lowest taxes in the world now anyway? The US tax system seems very complicated.

>Don't Americans pay some of the lowest taxes in the world now anyway?
They do. That's why their public services and infrastructure are Zimbabwe tier.

Not quite. Even with their low taxes they could easy afford to fix that shit but prioritise MIC dicksucking.

They also manage to be incredible inefficient with their spending due obsessing with privatisation. Look at the idiotic health care solution.

I can't dance

Honestly with all of these fucked up world prices I might as well just buy one then sell it when I am on vacay in Thailand.

>imblying anyone who's not completely retarded actually makes only 20k in Russia
Иo.

I thought it was getting into the 11s now.

moscow is not russia

>imblying the EU as an economic union is a good thing becuase MUH VALUE IS CHANGING

Fiscal implication aside, the real question behind #brexit was that of the nation state, self-autonomy, and federalism; economic implications will obviously occur, but it doesn't really matter

let's also consider the subjectivist argument that prices are temporal and not absolute and that a decrease in purchasing power has benefits for some of the local economic stakeholders.

>t. Amerilard who supports Brexit and euroscepticism

>adds VAT and another £7 (for whatever reason) when it CLEARLY says VAT included

t. illiterate burger

That is not how the EU works you fucking moron.

They're still in the EU so that's not the reason for the price. Also, the currency was overvalued anyway according to the IMF and S&P, the vote just triggered the correction.

Yup that's why they call it the "Windy" city. Not because of actual wind, but because polticians are corrupt as fuck

>obsessing with privatisation

Explain to me your obsession with involuntary institutions that operate with monopolistic authority? Privitazation is only a thing because some autocrats "nationalized" industries.

Tell me, why do you believe in authority? Are you one of those types that believe in the singularity? I.e. muh really big supercomputer could ethically and efficiently distribute economic resources?

Just a reminder that inefficiency is a right that comes with ownership. Viva la dissentimiento!

We've just made thousands of EU laws "British" Ones with zero indication that we'll even amend a single one.