/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

• user realises that you can use paypal on some Aliex stores • user got a powerbank and some socks • user's SSD is stronk • Chink mint update • user finds a nice ebay listing • Every day we stray further from God's light • user has postie fetishes • user's shark is RIP • user joins the Third Reich • user got an Orico 2.5" enclosure and a bunch of wallet tools • user makes lego great again • user's posties hate him • user got some knives • user got his tea infuser • Cheap Ajazz keyboard on GB • user got a Jinhao X450 >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_279099.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_402474.html?wid=21
bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1261719-REG/sony_qdg32e_j_32_xqd_g_series.html
aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-Crazy-Cello-Hi-Res-In-Ear-Loseless-Metal-Earphone-High-Quality-Ensurance/32755873753.html
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/item/Small-Sebenza-21-Folding-Blade-Knives-D2-Blade-Titanium-TC4-Handle-Tactical-Camping-Knife-Pocket-Outdoor/32794181917.html
aliexpress.com/item/160ML-USB-Air-Humidifier-for-Home-Office-School-LED-Air-Fresher-Mini-Essential-Oil-Diffuser-Quality/32718521807.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_621141.html?21
detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-b-s.w12055839-15085638927.58.19335493vHmmF4&id=520697817337&scene=taobao_shop
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi-A1-5-5-Inch-4GB-64GB-Smartphone-Gold-385485.html
spemall.com/xiaomi-Mi-A1-mi-a1-4GB-Ram-64GB-ROM-5-5-FHD-MSM8953-Snapdragon-625-octa-core-8x-2-0GHZ-A53-12MP-13-MP-CAMERA_g.html
lightinthebox.com/he/xiaomi-mi-a1-5-5-inch-4g-smartphone-64mb-4gb-12-mp-octa-core-3080mah_p6198621.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_757531.html?wid=4&utm_source=mail_api&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=special.0914
uidesign.gbtcdn.com/GB/mail/2017/G0912.html
uidesign.gbtcdn.com/GB/mail/2017/GT0914.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white people lmao

2nd for memes

dead general

>poor people general

I just order that Ajazz, everything I wanted: small, no gaymer fonts, good backlight, black switches, cheap. I'm so glad I had the patience to get exactly what I wanted.

>• user's posties hate him →
What cuntry? EU?

>it's another religion of peace attack episode

probably

>Macfag still mad over Mi Mix 2.

Which micro sd card do I get for a 4k action cam? The mixza tohaoll or the samsung?

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_279099.html?wid=21

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_402474.html?wid=21

Both have the UHS-3 rating, but the description on the samsung microsd card says it does not support 4k video recording even though it has a 60MB/s write speed.

>Zorro
Not gonna judge but it would have been worthwhile to go for Outemu or James Donkey's Gateron keyboards.
Also,
>black switches
cuck.

Looking for a nice pair of earbuds - budget $25 or up to $50 for actual quality. Want something that will reproduce the amazing soundscapes of the Kanye West discography while at the gym. Pls n thx. /csg/

KZ ZS6

That freq responce looks too good to be true, but I'll give it a shot. Thanks user.

>UHS
Stop being poor.

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1261719-REG/sony_qdg32e_j_32_xqd_g_series.html

Help me chinkies, where can I get the cheapest Mi Band 2 right now? Any coupons or something?

Or, is there a better alternative for the same price or less?

>up to $50 for actual quality
aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-Crazy-Cello-Hi-Res-In-Ear-Loseless-Metal-Earphone-High-Quality-Ensurance/32755873753.html

Reviews when

>it does not support 4k video recording even though it has a 60MB/s write speed.
Bit rates on various "4k" devices' video encoding varies. Maybe 60MB/s is enough, maybe not.

You have a better chance of a lower bitrate with a shitty Motion JPEG 4k camera than some 16 bits per pixel XAVC-HD camera.

Link to the FR? I didn't think anyone had measured them yet.

$0.19 "3.8mm/4.5mm Gamebit Hex Tool Bit Screwdriver" arrived.

OP
I
GOT
YOUR
BACK

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

Ordering a Redmi Note 4X from goybest. Which version should I get, the Global version, or the International version?

Seem like they are having a flash sale on it btw.

Kill yourself.

Mi A1.

What's your country / carrier?

Bought two things a while back and received them yesterday
aliexpress.com/item/Small-Sebenza-21-Folding-Blade-Knives-D2-Blade-Titanium-TC4-Handle-Tactical-Camping-Knife-Pocket-Outdoor/32794181917.html
Fake smaller Sebenza knife. Surprised at how well made it is, the handle is actually made with titanium which is nice. Obviously the build quality isn't going to be as great as a $400 knife, but for the price it's a good by
aliexpress.com/item/160ML-USB-Air-Humidifier-for-Home-Office-School-LED-Air-Fresher-Mini-Essential-Oil-Diffuser-Quality/32718521807.html
This one I saw, thought it looked cool, and I've always wanted to buy one. The build quality is great, its lightweight and the texture on the outside has a matte feel to it. Tested it out with just water since I didn't prepare for the delivery and I don't have any scented oil yet. But it works great. I haven't really compared the price to other diffusers, but it wasn't too pricey and its a nice little table piece to have

> Seem like they are having a flash sale on it btw.
They always have flash sales on many things, mostly it just brings things to around or sometimes a few dollars under the Ali listings.

In this case, you still might consider if you don't want the Mi 1A or Redmi Note 5A Prime?

man, I could have spaced that post a bit better

>shitcords posters have temper issues
What a surprise!

>$153 vs $275
No, thanks. I also like MIUI.

So the difference is about bands? The q&a on goybest states that the international versions doesn´t support OTA, but can´t I just flash the real MIUI?

Mi A1 is more expensive and I enjoy MIUI. Never heard about the Note 5A Prime.

I ordered blue switches actually, dunno why i said BLACK. I think I'll be fine.

>Note 5A
It's trash though, 720p display, SD435 and 3000mah battery

Yes, the difference is the bands.

There is "international version", it's just gearshit marketing. the Global variant is "international" with B20 and global ROM.

>no don't use botnet use MY botnet instead!
Juden.

>This one I saw, thought it looked cool, and I've always wanted to buy one
Seems like a reasonable enough price, even if the ultrasonic fogger thing with LED that's in there only costs ~$3 and that + a water container could do basically the same.

+no.*

So, let me get this straight. If I get this one: gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_621141.html?21

Then I wont't get B20, but it will have a SD625 and normal OTA? It's much cheaper than the Global, and I don't mind not having B20.

I figured that it probably would have cost a little more than one from say Walmart. But the one I bought is a cool shape, is LED, and comes in the mail from a Chink site. I think its an addiction. Buying little random stuff I truly don't need. Like a fake sebenza for fucks sake. But it's so nice and it came surprisingly quick.

It's not like a 720p display actually looks bad on a smartphone sized device.

People still have these for >10 inch computer monitors and TV screens.

> SD435
Eh, you think that won't run most apps in parallel like you need them to run?

The only thing you probably don't get is bragging rights and the "high end" of smartphone gaming / emulation. Which, you know, may not be relevant at all.

> 3000mah
Probably going to work for around 8h of uninterrupted screen-on shitposting and web browsing regardless.

Also, I bought the grey model. I'm thinking about buying the pink one for my gf

Yes. if your'e not in Europe you shouldn't care about B20.
This is the Chinese model, it comes without Google play and services.

Yea. It's not an extremely high price and it does look nice.

I even might get pic related for winter... maybe more useful in a way, but also costs around ten times as much.

> I think its an addiction. Buying little random stuff I truly don't need.
Dunno. Probably just typical consumption. Most people buy / use shit they don't absolutely need as part of their hobbies.

> Like a fake sebenza for fucks sake. But it's so nice
See, probably better than real Sebenzas? Though I myself will generally stick with full Chink Sanrenmu and such.

>It's not like a 720p display actually looks bad on a smartphone sized device.
It will look pretty bad on a 5.5" display, that's only 267ppi. You'll definitely see pixels.

>People still have these for >10 inch computer monitors and TV screens.
people don't hold those 20cm from their face though.

Anyway, why would you even consider the 5A when the Note 4 has better specs for the same price? If you want to save money you'd buy the Redmi 4X.

Chink water tester y/n?
detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-b-s.w12055839-15085638927.58.19335493vHmmF4&id=520697817337&scene=taobao_shop

So where can you get the Mi A1?
Has it even been released yet or just announced?

Got my Ulefone T1 today. It's very nice, very zippy, good build quality.

They lied to me on two fronts:

They told me there was an independent SD slot, in addition to two SIM cards, and there's no, the second slot is a combined SD/SIM slot

They told me there was no 3.5mm port, but there is, it's right there on top

So pros and cons

That looks nice, but is it just a humidifier or is it also an oil diffuser?

>tfw cs cuck

What's the spiritual successor to the Oneplus 2

Note 7

I don't recall the OP2 ever being recalled and there were very few housefires attributed to it

>all these awful forced memes
I miss the urethral insertion guy now

>when even a paid Xiaomi shill site admits Meizu is better
It's over, stop reccomending redmi note 4.
M6 note is the new meme.

>You'll definitely see pixels.
You can probably *just* make out some pixels from under 30cm away, yes.

Most people still won't really mind the image quality at 20cm because it really still is looking better than many prints, their TV's image and about equal to the image quality you tend to get on instagram and stuff like that after you account for smartphone cameras.

Anyhow, it's far from hard to deal with a 720p display, but I guess you can notice it.

Received a controller shell for PS4. It's blue. The plastic isn't terrible quality. Everything fits perfect except the start and options button. 9/10

>You'll definitely see pixels.
so what?

so it's not worth buying, when you can get a phone with a 1080p display for the same price

>$153
That's the price of the international 3G/32G
4G/64G on flash sale is $195.99

While I don't think there is a technical difference on the ultrasonic foggers (pretty sure the exposed part is just a vibrating plate or membrane -or in some cases a heating element- that doesn't care about oil or water), I don't actually know if use with oil will be a good idea with regards to the UV lamp bacteria killing feature.

I don't see Xiaomi encouraging use with oil at least.

Don't forget to order your very own Eaosi X6's

Telegram is a botnet too?
Huh.

It's a Russian owned botnet for 3rd worlders and jihadists desu

Well.
Shit.

Also relies on central servers. Any chat program that isn't peer2peer with TOR and VPN support that is not free software can be considered botnet.

Can it be used for urethral sounding?

Is banggood a good place to buy phones? The Mi A1 is quite cheap there.

So Sup Forums is a botnet?
til

oil might get degraded by the UV lamp, but if it's underneath it for seconds it shouldn't do anything

also, I can't actually find it on the Xiaomi CN website and I didn't see it when I went to the Xiaomi store the other day. They had the rice cookers, water purifiers, and lots of other homeware crap but no humidifier

maybe I wasn't looking hard enough

Edifier user, did the price change to 1c because I dont see and looking at transaction history they don't even sell 5 per day

>chat program
This is a webforum, not a imageboard.

>This is a webforum, not a imageboard.
Am I retarded? I meant not a chat program.

>literally in China right now
>Mi A1 isn't sold here

>The Mi A1 is quite cheap there.
>$250
Not really.

geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi-A1-5-5-Inch-4GB-64GB-Smartphone-Gold-385485.html
$218

spemall.com/xiaomi-Mi-A1-mi-a1-4GB-Ram-64GB-ROM-5-5-FHD-MSM8953-Snapdragon-625-octa-core-8x-2-0GHZ-A53-12MP-13-MP-CAMERA_g.html

$230 with EU tax insurance.

check em

DEAR FRIEND

lol

>$218
Says "shipping in 45 days"

>$230 with EU tax insurance
the tax insurance costs extra, so does shipping

>They had the rice cookers, water purifiers, and lots of other homeware crap but no humidifier
CJJSQ01ZM - it's on Ali, BG, both GB and so on.

>implying bangagoy will ship it sooner

lightinthebox.com/he/xiaomi-mi-a1-5-5-inch-4g-smartphone-64mb-4gb-12-mp-octa-core-3080mah_p6198621.html

>$237 with free shipping

ah ended up finding it on the website
probably wasn't looking hard enough

>meizu is $80 more than the xiaomi
No.

Wew lads... Check your emails.

Can you link that? Haven't gotten that email even though I'm subscribed to the newsletter

>lives in New Zealand

Eiaosi X6

You are 100% right friend, the camera sensor on that thing is great.

Should I pull the trigger?

Description says it supports OTA and has SD625. Plus, it's the Global variant, so I'll get full band support.
Only color available is golden, but I'll put it in a case anyway. Pic related.

So is the Lenovo P8 the new ifive mini 4s on the low budget tablets?

Gearbest starts shipping out tomorrow so hopefully by the first week of october

Not same user, but does this work?

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_757531.html?wid=4&utm_source=mail_api&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=special.0914

How compatible are Xiaomis wirh MetroPieceofSHIT?

I missed this meme

With what?

I use 2Degrees and get all the bands.

> Should I pull the trigger?
Not a super special deal, but why not. It's an okay phone.

> it supports OTA
All Xiaomemes and generally most Chinkphones and HTPC do. Obviously it's not the exotic "OTA" over your phone provider but just over the internet, WLAN or otherwise.

Though Xiaomi keeps the updates coming for a longer time than others. Even if it's MIUI updates, not necessary core Android updates.

> Only color available is golden
Doesn't actually look bad overall.

Nah, not working. Could you try linking the whole newsletter, like this?
uidesign.gbtcdn.com/GB/mail/2017/G0912.html

It's not really about the deal, it's more about getting the correct version because of the cluster fuck it is with the Note 4.

Anyway, that's the cheapest price I found.

Nah, the iFive Mini 4s is. The Lenovo is like $50 more

uidesign.gbtcdn.com/GB/mail/2017/GT0914.html

Apparently? I think you might even have guessed this one.

Now it works, cheers! Yeah, should have figured you can just edit the URL to see the newer newsletter

Anyone else looking to buy the Mi A1 for $208, there's your link