Why are android users so insecure about iPhone?

Why are android users so insecure about iPhone?

You never hear iPhone users talk shit about an android other than it lags but when you bring up the iPhone to an android user they talk for days about how their phone is "superior"

>why are indians, poor people, and legit autists so insecure?
gee i don't know

The pic you posted is an iPhone user talking shit about Android users.

I'm just amazed people pay Apples prices for a fucking phone with no expandable storage or user removable battery.

At least I'm not Indian. Pakistani thou.

Because there's no arguments for iPhones, only inane muh lagdroid claims. Androidfags attempt to explain to these people that their claims are wrong, and they do so with all their might. The entire thing is in a really bad situation.

what's the difference

>You never hear iPhone users talk shit about an android
Then explain the 5+ daily apple shill threads

Go away Mohammad

people baiting. as usual

how can u talk shit about android phones if your phone is 5 years behind industrie standards?

i honestly can't decide if your comment is serious or a parody of someone who misses the point entirely

Pakistan was part of India
You're still considered a pajeet

>he thinks defensively rationalising a purchase is exclusive to one particular kind of smartphone user
If you had any worthwhile reason to be using Sup Forums other than your stupid smartphone threads you'd see that this extends to pretty much everything ever. Step out of your bubble, fag.

it the past they were. now they know they have a superior phone with no ugly numale notch.

Because iPhone perfects those industry standards instead of rolling out new technologies off the bat and having phones explode in your pocket

It might help if you pull your head out of your ass a little.

>iPhone 4 user: WHY IS MY PHONE DISCONNECTING CONSTANTLY
>Apple: You are holding it wrong!

>Apple user: WHY IS MY PHONE AFFLICTED WITH TOUCHSCREEN DISEASE
>Apple: You are bending it wrong!

>Apple user: Why is my Mac Pro overheating and throttling while doing basic tasks?
>Apple: You are heating it wrong!

iFags so insecure they always create threads shit talking competitors

saged

64GB is enough. i just pay 1$ a month for 50GB icloud storage. wtf are android users storing in their phones that they love removable storage so much?

For you.

>Apple user: Why is my Apple Trashcan producing graphical errors and fucking up my work?
>Apple: Because you bought the 2015 version with AMD chipsets!
>Apple user: But why did i have to wait a year for a fucking repair program?
>Apple: YOU ARE HOLDING IT WRONG

yes, for me. a very average user. probably just the type of person apple focuses their marketing to.

I'll take "What is convenience" for $500, Alex.

What's the difference Raja?

Good for you.

what's so convenient about having to swap out a tiny chip inside your phone then making sure you dont lose the tiny chip.

>Android user: "Here let me drag and drop these files on my computer"
>Apple user: ......

not everyone who wants a smartphone is a fat computer nerd that has to drag and drop files from their computer to their phone.

You can have one filled with your entire film collection, one filled with all of your music, etc. It's much more convenient than trying to access all that shit though "the cloud". Also, you wouldn't really need USB drives for anything anymore either, as the phone would fill that role.

>90% of the working society with jobs are fat computer nerds

>user points out restricted functionality
>oh yeah? and you're FAT!

>Using a function as simple as moving files between devices makes me a fat computer nerd.
Wew lad. How much is Apple paying you?

it's more about iFaggs exclaiming their "new" feature with pride and joy.

Why the hell would you need all that on a phone though? That's just stupid. 64GB is plenty to hold my favorite albums, and some movies I want to watch.

how is that convenient? you have to have multiple cards for different media. with the cloud its all accessible on the device.

only little kids do that. adults who get iphones simply want a phone that works and looks good. we dont need all the extra shit and bloatware.

You fit into pic related.
Only poorfags don't have computers.

64GB is quite small if you record video.

>I don't need it so it's stupid!

Provided you have a phone case, it's pretty easy to just store them in the back between the phone and case. It's more convenient when your collection is massive, if you only have a few files cloud services are probably sufficient.

>wtf are android users storing in their phones that they love removable storage so much?
car dashcam footage

>faggots arguing over memory size
Don't you fags have SD cards?
Fucking dumb faggots.

>not having a huge portable music library

but then you would still have to take the case off, remove your current memory chip, put in the new one, then put the case back on. and who has a "massive" collection of movies on their phone anyways?

anyone who records long videos regularly on their phones probably has a good computer to store and watch their work. and if that person is an apple user, they can just access the computer files through their phone with the icloud drive shit or whatever its called.

except i do. its on the cloud and easily accessible whenever i want to listen to it. no having to switch between SD cards here.

Oh yeah, such a burden. Do you have an actual point, or is the same as the other chucklefuck?

this.
mine is 144 GB.
200 GB SD ftw.

これ は ベイツトです

If you're recording that much video chances are you're also working with video on your computer and you can just transfer the videos to your computer. Why the hell do I need 100GBs of video on my phone

You're talking about personal experience, which is far from representative of the general case.
In my case, I'm surrounded by macfags and iphonefags and they can't shut the fuck up about their so-called superior products.
I run Debian on a old macbook I salvaged and they look at me like I was an evil wizard, so I don't get much shit from them. My phone is an android but it's rooted so they shut the fuck up too.
Older people like my parents and their friends are the worst. Fuck them. Apple here, apple there.

>easily accessible whenever i want
lolno
mine is on the cloud for backup, but streaming is suboptimal.

>muh cloud
here's the problem with cloud storage
>can't use it while on a plane or anywhere where there is no signal

>calling it "the cloud"

Transferring anything through iTunes is really painful.

Yeah if you're retarded

How? The bytes on the server are the same as when they're stored on your phone, there is no actual difference

It's quite buggy for mass transferring such as 10000 pics or so. I tried to use my iPad for book reader and realized how shitty iTunes is.

iTunes has been shitty since it's first release. That's pretty common knowledge.

The only people that argue about fucking smartphone brands are autistic.

never called it a "burden", just arguing its more convenient to have your files on the cloud than on multiple storage cards. assuming youre the same user ive been having this conversation with who made the convenient point in the first place, seems like i have proven my point and youre just name calling now like a child who knows hes wrong. typical androidfag i guess
if i know im going on a plane then i'll just save a few albums for offline use ahead of time. no big deal.

Yeah, you're one of those "stop liking what I don't like" autists. Good fucking luck with that, mate.

im not though, i was just having a discussion on a discussion board. whats so wrong with that? i actually was considering trying out the s8 but i just keep remembering how convenient my phone experience already is with apple. i dont hate samsung or their phones, just the cunts who really think they're superior because they get certain technologies a year or two first.

There isn't even a need to connect android phones to a pc because you can download/torrent files directly to the phone. Helps to have an actual usable filesystem

>You never hear iPhone users talk shit about an android other than it lags
Hi newfag!

>cloud
>easily accessible
>except when it isn't for 20 more reasons than an SD card failing
Too many retards on this planet, and you are the too many.

instead of just calling me a retard, give me at least 3 of those reasons except that you dont have signal.

Overpriced compared to selfhosting.

>I want to have 300GB of music with me at all times otherwise I'll die

Autism. Glad I grew out of going out with a fucking tech survival pack when I was like 15.

>except that you don't have signal
>except the cloud service doing maintenance
>except the cloud service getting hacked
>except the cloud service getting attacked
>except intermediary service errors
>except your account may have been fucked for various reasons
You can probably pick 20 more reasons, as opposed to a fucking SD card that's always there and always at hand, and fits into a fucking wallet by the bunch, and you don't need to pay monthly for them like a retard.

poor faggot

I'm just amazed that fagdroid users are walking around with cheap chink garbage that lags with even the best specs because the software isn't compiled or optimized to take advantage of the specific hardware.

valid reasons except how often do they actually happen? i respected your post until the very last word. why are androidfags such angry children?

>that lags with even the best specs
Are you referring to $2000 Apple computers throttling and preforming worse than a $500 piece of Acer garbage?

only insecure retards argue about fucking smartphone brands
I mean jesus christ it's fine to mock people of their choices but to get so rustled by it, my god

Then why the fuck are you buying a 1000 dollar slab when there are 20 dollar phones that do everything you need from a phone?

>valid reasons except how often do they actually happen?
Often enough, seeing as i'm someone who went through a bunch of cloud services for shits and giggles, and i'd rather hoard SD cards under my dick skin than be that one idiot who pays additional monthly bills for an unreliable service when everyone else in the world is trying to avoid the same.

>Paying for storage
Two words.
Google photos

What's the point of optimizing software when your hardware is complete turd?

It's probably because getting their phone is an entire ordeal for the average android fan. They need to research and compare spec sheets. They need to look at performance metrics in app speeds and shit. This that this that. They end up with what they can afford and an idea in their head of what they think is best and then they fall in love after thinking they find the perfect phone and identify with that brand and model. Then they put their scraped together cash (most android owners are poor) and buy their beloved phone, which they're stuck with for a long while until they can afford an upgrade.
When it's an Apple user the selection is limited. I've exclusively bought iPhones and they all do what I've needed well. The only complaint I have (iPhone 6 plus) is Apple screens are always small, even on the biggest model I wish the screen was a little bigger. It's okay though. However that's the problem with brand loyalty, especially in Apples case. You can only get what they want to make.

i use android and i wish i could stop breathing tbqhwu senpaitachi

>You never hear iPhone users talk shit about an android other than it lags
thats still them talking shit about it you butthurt iDrone
also >what are green bubbles

meanwhile, winshit laptops struggle to even boot up and log in, ready to use, in less than 20 minutes.

1$ a mo.

i never pay full price. also im not poor.

What is SSD?

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL

I mean, macbooks are still faster than windows laptops.

Nobody said other companies aren't all shit in their own ways, however Apple is no different from them, and ignorant faggots like you need to be taught this.

These people need thousands of gigs of animated child abuse on them at all times, sexual deviants never know when the need for degeneracy will strike.

>needing extra hardware to make winshit usable
LOL

Low self-esteem

I'd usually pull out my iPhone just to trigger a few android autists, it's fun.

>let's forget apple claims to have invented everything they do
>let's forget tim cuck claimed iphone x is the future of design for the next 10 years

>hey wait, MTP is fucked on both Linux and Windows and I can't connect my Android phone
>Google: ....

It's not extra hardware. Windows laptops priced as high as a macbook have them.

Why am I responding to such obvious bait?

Yes there is a need to connect them because people transfer files between devices because trying to use a giant phablet as your main device fucking blows.

Apple is the LEAST shit in a world full of complete shit products. You're the ignorant one my friend, enjoy that plastic housefire HP laptop.

well sure they might have an ssd, but then the screen is shit, or the wifi, or one of a hundred other things OEMs cut corners on because they're all making cheap pieces of shit.

>green bubbles etc