IPhone X

>One thousand mother fucking United States Dollars for a phone
>Not even a good phone
What makes you more mad, the fact that people are stupid enough to buy this and make it sell like hotcakes, or that Apple is going to be richer than ever after this comes out?

> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL

Thanks for your post user, you're a valued member of our community.

This phone and the iPhone 8 will perform better than any other phone in existence. It's a fact. Once the children on Sup Forums are bored of ricing their bloatware-infested, dog shit battery life having android phones and grow up, they'll understand why the iPhone is so good.

>inb4 shill

Let's wait and see how the benchmarks and speed tests of the iPhone 8 / X compare to other "flagship" devices like the S8.

Just a hint: the iPhone 7, released BEFORE the s8, outperforms the s8 in every category. Lmao

>muh synthetic benchmarks

Great, now my browser can load a few milliseconds faster

>agrees iPhone is better
>tries to justify his laggy pile of garbage phone he paid for
>HURR DURR SO WHAT ONLY A FEW SECONDS

I feel bad for you user

>What makes you more mad
Autistic children shitting up the general with pointless flamewar threads.

>>agrees iPhone is better
I would certainly hope a $1000 product doesn't skimp on the hardware.

What's ridiculous is this shit still only comes with 64GB internal with no microSD slot, despite shooting 4k 60fps video.

>tries to justify his laggy pile of garbage phone he paid for
Thankfully the only noticeable lag I get is from network lag. That's more of a coverage/provider problem though.

Yes, Apple jewing with memory is absolutely infuriating.
>iPhone 7 128GB - 32GB price difference is €110
>256GB SanDisk flashdrive costs €75
Activates the almonds.

>non apple fag shows how apple fags are fags
>apple fag gets triggered
>apple fag says "no you're the mad fag"

even worse with the 8 now
909€ 64gb
1079€ 256gb

-- 170€ for 192gb of ssd storage

>Just a hint: the iPhone 7, released BEFORE the s8, outperforms the s8 in every category. Lmao
So?
There are plenty of android phones that shit on the iPhone 7 and will shit on the iPhone 8 and the iPhone x
Ps: benchmarks are pure bullshit, real tests are the ones that show how fast apps load, switching between open apps and so

This desu

I'm happy I'm not autistic or poor. Enjoy your rage at consumer products.

the startac was more expensive

Where are these android phones that shit on the iPhone 7?

>insert webm of op3 beating the iPhone 7

Not the same person
but
op3 is the only phone beating ip7 and ip7 is one year older than it.

lagPhones are fucking trash and can't do anything except perform in fake benchmarks.

lagOS is so shit literally anything destroys it in real world comparisons.

Why do you care autism boy? I don't make fun of you for preferring 10 years old laptops.

Samsung is better because they don't collaborate with the NSA

Enjoy the Government Honey-pot device. Enjoy all your data going to the NSA. Sure you have nothing to hide, but that doesn't mean they have nothing to find. Plebs.

>Ps: benchmarks are pure bullshit
ok you literal fucking brain dead, fuck the benchmarks then. iphone 7 still opens ANYTHING faster than android. what the fuck is your point?

iShit gets fucking destroyed in any side by side real world use comparison.

iPhones are branded as luxury products.

This pricepoint is completely adequate for a luxury device even if the technology is late.

>gullible iToddler brainlet
>calling someone else brain dead

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>$29/mo
>luxury product

>pajeet opening apps over and over by hand
>racing each other with just him tapping the screen
>somehow better at showing which phone is faster

Best looking iPhone yet desu.

The 1000 dollar flagship phone is a luxury product no matter how many poor people buy it.

>$29/mo
>luxury product

ITODDLERS

PERPETUALLY

CONTINUALLY

CONSTANTLY

INCESSANTLY

EVERLASTINGLY

UNREMITTINGLY

INTERMINABLY

PERMANENTLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

No clue why you're not willing to accept the very basic fact that Apple is a luxury brand that happens to make technology products, when they sell phones with worse tech and at a higher pricepoint than the competition.

Like, do you hate Apple so much you can't even let them have the non-praise that normies find them aesthetically pleasing? I'm just speaking from a capitalistic point of view here.

>$29/mo
>luxury product

This is how we know you're a poorfag.

>knows nothing about economics or branding
>just has blind hate for one thing that you then apply to every facette of the product

This is how you spot a genuine downy. I'm gonna go ahead and stop feeding him (You)s.

You're just too used to the operating system and are afraid of learning anything new, apple-fag, there's nothing to do here with aesthetics

>$29/mo
>luxury product

What's it like being so poor you think $29/mo is a luxury? Do you live in some 3rd world shithole like Africa where $29 is your monthly wage? LMAO

>applefags refute this

>being THIS poor that you think something that costs 3 Ameriburger lunches a month on installment plans is a """""""""luxury"""""""

Back to your sweatshop Pradeep, you have to churn out 50 T-shirts by noon or you don't get your 20 rupees today.

>Apple
>luxury
You're thinking of Sirin Solarin phones, dumbfuck.

Yikes! You must be new here friend, this is what we would we could call in our neck of the woods "inappropriate behavior". I would advise that you delete this post before a moderator (person that governs this website and ensures that a positive environment is maintained) sees this and gives you a ban :^). But with all that aside welcome to our little piece of the net, see you on the forums bud.

>when you share this board with poorfags who think $29 a month is a "luxury"

>paying more than 200 for a box with lights and buttons
Fuck that I dont need a phone like that, to be honest no one needs a phone like that or a product from them for the sake of anything other than status
>picture of half-eaten food is somehow stylish
>literally something the person didn't want to eat anymore of

Fuck sake some people need to get a life, wasting money on shit they dont need, or children with no concept of not spending just because you have it

>when you share a board with people who pretend to have a good income
Fucking normie baka

What phone on the right?

Apple fags are apple fags. Ppl are gonna but it regardless cuz that's just what they want despite any reasoning. I'm about to buy a Note 8 (close to a thousand) but with the monthly payment plan, cuz that's the phone I want and does what I need it to do. Also I'm smarter than Apple fags.

Do benchmarks even matter in 2017? The phones are way overpowered now days lol

>costs 1200$
>it's gonna get best score at benchmark

EL OH EL

It werks

It's a Galaxy s8 clone, why would anyone buy an imposters or more money? I guess only an apple drone would lmao

I've honestly been disappointed with every phone released the past two years. If my Nexus 6P didn't fall into the ocean I would still have it.

>Cold boot vs warm boot
Nice

Why would I be mad?

Do you wanna meet me in the club?

Every time

It doesn't even unlocks...

U11

>2x the performance than any other non-apple phone
>seamless design
>buttery smooth animations
>first to make (((working))) face id
>made phone thicker for longer battery life

people will buy the phone because they are fanboys, because they like the design, and it is definitely worth the $1000 price tag

all hate comes from people who have never owned an iPhone.

Stay mad, poorfag.

>bloatware-infested
>Posted from my iPhone X ($999)
rly maek u think

theyre gonna sell so many its ridiculous.....I'm gonna be buying some AAPL call options after Q3 results

Going to pre-order the iPhone X for day one. Most likely my last iPhone.

t. Nokia fanatic living off the grid

What really ruffles my jimbobs is people reacting like $1000 is a big deal while I've been seeing those kind of insane prices for a while now.

Always fun living in canuckland. We get fucked in the ass both ways, sideways, with a spoon.

I don't get why people are bitching about the price tag. My iPhone 7+ was basically a grand. Who gives a flying fuck

the absolute fucking state of shills right now!!

That manufacturers are going to blindly copy this garbage, so I end up with less phones to chose from. This is the only reason I dislike Apple - I couldn't care less about it otherwise.

>spend $1000 to buy a pocket supercomputer
>use it to shitpost and social shit

>outperforms the s8 in every category
Any device with pure Android outperforms s8 as well. Samsung is the only reason lagdroid meme exists.

>Being this mad you can't afford an iPhone

The poorfag salt on this board has been amazing these last few days.

I'd rather you post the eyebrows girl before him user...

are you guys poor or something
1000$ is what i spend on prostitutes every month

>has $1000
>rich

or

>pays $1000 in small parts over 24 months
>rich

Poojeet, please stop.

>every month
hahah fucking poor
i do it every week

it's about the overpricing, faggot

(You)

>not a good phone
are poodroids that deperate?
it is literally the best phone for the buck you can find

>macfags ITT

>best for the buck
>shit OS
>there are much cheaper alternatives with near identical hardware power
You're confused.

>Implying Shillphone isnt bloatware infested

HAHAHHAA this troll

OnePlus 5

some sony

Thought they'd go with USB c. I clearly mis underestimate their idiocy.

Nice false flag by an android user.

Payments are the mantra of the middle class. If you can't write a check for the whole amount, you can't afford it.

$1000 for a phone that offers no quality of life improvements over my 6s is kinda ridiculous. I think I'll wait until X2 or X3 when they get all the kinks worked out.

>he's so poor to consider $999 expensive
That's the price of Samshits here in my country, poorfag ameriturds

>Apple engineering

Gee I wonder who's behind this clearly unbiased opinion

> will perform better
Why don't you try and drag and drop some files from your Phone to your computer and back.

I expected you to show a phone that looks better than the X in every single way, not a phone with equally disgusting back

This. I don't give a shit if some Google, Huawei or Xiaomi users shit on Apple, but when Samshits does it, it's hilariously ironic

>shit OS
>other phones with better hardware
Samshit, nys

>benchmarks are pure bullshit, real tests are the ones that show how fast apps load, switching between open apps and so
>"anything that legitimately tests a phone's processor power are pure bullshit! :'( "

I get you, and agree with you in some things, now
>dog shit battery life
iphone x will have a dog shit battery life, and the iphone 8, maybe not the iphone 8 plus, so cut the crap

They're going to be the first 1 trillion dollar company, they aren't going anywhere.

>being this retarded

please die

>equaly disgusting
>camera flush with body
>symmetrical
Yeahh....no

You guys realize that you don't pay $1k upfront, right? Apple has the Apple iPhone Upgrade plan, you pay like $32 a month and then bring your old phone in when the new one comes out, they just swap it out.

Or you can buy it full price, unlocked, and re-sell it online if you can keep it in good condition.

You seriously need to take some online classes if you can't manage your finances enough to pay off a device you keep on and in use almost 24/7. Skimping on tech you use everyday is like buying McDonalds for every meal because it's cheaper than a grocery store and its pre-done. Yes, you're being fed, but it's fucking terrible and you want to kill yourself.

The only thing I would miss from my S7 is WebMs, the clover app, Samsung Pay, and the ability to sideload apps namely the Spotify app that had no ads.

Not idiocy but differentiating between their mobile products and laptops/desktops.

Do you know how much confusion it would cause Apple's general public of buyers if everything was USB-C and only certain things worked with mobile devices? Apple's whole ecosystem is built around anybody at any age being able to figure out how to use a device.

1 cable that is clearly for iDevices.
1 cable that is for laptops and desktops (TB3/USB-C)