I fucked up

i fucked up Sup Forums
i stained my screen with superglue by accident.
any way to clean this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CQ6ZCfD58I
supergluecorp.com/?q=removingsuperglue.html
howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-remove-super-glue-from-plastic-and-vinyl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lick it

The kind of chemicals you'd prob. need to remove the superglue would damage the screen. tl;dr kys cuck.

Scrape it off with your fingernail. It'll take a while, but at least you won't scratch your screen.

Okay, you're going to have to get a hand gun.
Now carefully load the gun, while safely pointing the muzzle away from anyone.
Okay, now that the gun is loaded and ready to fire, gently rest the end of the barrel against the side of your head.
Aim it so that the gun would fire down towards your neck.
Now carefully pull the trigger.

cuck

There's some shit that dissoles superglue, google it.

Dunk the phone in alcohol

Heat it carefuly with fire and then wipe it with wet toilet paper.

superglue ur nuts to the screen

This...Acetone would definitively dissolve the glue. (and it would likely also dissolve your screen and anything plastic)

I can't figure out anything else that would dissolve superglue. You should probably try this: and just give it a good old college tug.

>superglue
oyu mean you cummed on your screen

kek

you could use a knife to scrape it off
no threat of scratching the screen as long as the edge isn't worn out and is sharp

Nail polish remover

Yeah, set the screen on fire and buy a new one.

Best you can do is scrape it off and then repolish the screen to remove the scratches.
Acetone will melt the shit out of the screen

WD40 if you have it, rubbing alcohol if you don't.

Use a cotton swab and gently rub at it.

t. superglued my pubes to some cheapo phones that I wanted to use after.

Don't use acetone.

If your screen has a layer of glass you can use any solvent.

and if he doesn't he can just put glass on his screen and then apply the solvent

kek what?

>WD40
what the fuck

>superglued my pubes to some cheapo phones
WHAT THE FUCK

Shit, now that you mention it, don't most LCD screens have an anti-glare filter as their top layer? You can just soak it for a few hours and pry it off with a knife, and it doesn't affect the image.

You know how when people get married they put cans on strings and tie them to the back of their cars? I thought it would be cool to do that with phones and clack around campus.

>WD40
youtube.com/watch?v=4CQ6ZCfD58I

Isopropyl alcohol with a q tips will soften it enough to scrape it out with your fingers.
That's how you remove glue from original Gameboys/pockets out most skin protector(the green one)

I want normies to leaf

this isn't superglue, user :^)

No, that looks like superglue. I've cummed on my screens before and it leaves a dark area like the line in OP pic.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a resident expert at ejaculating on their computer monitors

You've never been jerking it and you incorrectly calculate how much longer until climax? You were never in middleschool jacking it to meet&fuck flash games, completely into it until last thing you see is a cum-stained shirt and screen?

Can not be done. You done fucked up, user.

battery acid

im sure when you was writing this post you thought it was funny but its not, newfag

Removing Super Glue

supergluecorp.com/?q=removingsuperglue.html

Lacquer thinner few drips be careful good to go

>nevar cumming onto the pic of your waifu tributing her

superunglue

Superglue is water soluble gently rub it out.

I think that he rubbed one out too often 2bh

Acetone eats all plastics indiscriminately

howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-remove-super-glue-from-plastic-and-vinyl/

Acetone will 100% dissolve the screen.

Nitromethane will dissolve the glue but not your screen

finally some normal people around here

I can't help you unless you admit that it's cum.

You're fucked. Superglue fuses with plastic so there's really no way to remove it without leaving marks.

Looks more like cum

Post more Wendy

Why exactly did you think it was a good idea to squirt a load of superglue onto your screen in the first place?