Mouse Thread

Just bought pic related, it's perfect. Driver less (perfect Linux support I suppose) and DPI on the fly is great, didn't think it would be worth the money but it is.

What mouse are you using? Do you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Logitech-MX518-High-Performance-1800dpi-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-NEW-/172214910961?hash=item2818cefff1:g:3qkAAOSwEOxXQKHT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>another post a stock photo of your mouse thread

then post a real picture of your mouse

buys that never happened but solitude made him post a google image result for black mouse

noice

waiting for you

That's not how you play CS:GO, you silly girl!

It's not perfect but it's the one of the best $30 I've spent

Wew
I didn't know nixeus made mice, is that an anne pro?

I have dm 1 pro s, really good, had ziwie ec 2a and the mouse buttons were trash

buttons on my zowie are pretty good so far, what's wrong with the ones you had on yours?

$99 fidget spinner

is a nixeus revel. SS rival body, 3360 sensor

r there any quality problems on the zowie fk1?
what's the warranty leik

Love the "auto" free-spinning functionality on mine, miss it every time at work where I have to push an unlock button.

I didn't know either until Rocket Jump Ninja made a review on it. Also, yes that is an Anne Pro.

Got pain in my wrist and had to use this, once you get used to it its as accurate as using a normal mouse

How's the latency and battery life on the Anne pro? Seems like it might be a bit of an issue if you play games I guess.

>Rocket Jump Ninja made a review
idk how I didn't see it then I was looking at all of his stuff deciding on this mouse
I would have gotten this but I'm a gaming faggot
probably pretty good
can't game other than casual stuff on it though

i tend to switch between the white version and this one.

I've had it for half a year now and it hasn't gone dead once. Granted it's usually connected via wired to my desktop, but there are times where I leave it unplugged while gone for hours and to come back with the lighting still on and still working. There are probably reviews on the web that test the battery more intensively.

Latency-wise, it's only an issue for me in osu!. Bluetooth is a definite no-go for that, but otherwise I've managed to play with it just fine in Overwatch, CS:GO and Dota. Overall I feel it was a worthy investment when ON SALE. If you can't find it less than $70 just go with the DREVO Calibur 71-Key. T

gaming is fine with it, but drawing is near impossible

Never see this mouse posted. I love mine.

water you talking about? theres like 5 other people on this board alone that use that mouse

>Driver less
What kinda mouse would need drivers?

I don't regret switching to a trackball.

ones with LEDs and gaymur features

i gave mine away to some black guy and he doesnt even like using it

G900
Yay or nay?

G403 is better and cheaper, also doesn't have the dust trap in the middle in the edgy gamer design area. I sold my G900 and bought a G403 over it. G403 is the best mouse on the market wired or wireless.

ebay.com/itm/Logitech-MX518-High-Performance-1800dpi-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-NEW-/172214910961?hash=item2818cefff1:g:3qkAAOSwEOxXQKHT

Inb4
>Wireless

The size is literally perfect for my Gigantor hands, that alone sealed the deal, too many small mice on the market.
Also, the button mapping feature through Logitech options is extremely useful because it allows you to create custom maps for 3rd party applications.

Horizontal + Vertical scrolling in CAD/Editing suites is GOAT

One of the best purchases I've ever made tbqh famillia

not even shilling

Honest question: How large are your hands? I've heard it's a rather big mouse

What are the chances of a DUD? Are the buttons programable?

Length of hand from base to tip of middle finger is about 190mm and span from thumb to pinky is about 220mm, I don't know what constitutes a small or large hand.

Oh boy, I'm 170mm length and 120 mm width, guess I'll have to find one IRL and try it out
Thanks anyway!

> getting a g403 when a g502 is $20 less

>g502
>oiled leather for a wire that kinks like a motherfucker and you'll never in your life get straight
>heavy
>edgy gamer design
>bottom plate holding weights in place that scratches your mousepad
I had a G502 and it was worse than my Avior 7000.

Anyone have experience with the Mionix Castor? The shape looks interesting, coming from "safe" shapes, I'm currently using a Rival 300, have used the Rival 700, Logitech G502,and Deathadder all fairly extensively never really had any problems.

Bought a chink deathadder and have no complains.

Is there a bluetooth mouse I can switch from one machine to another quickly?

I have seen the Logitech MX master, but I'm not sure how it would good it is. I'd basically want to use it on my Mac for work, and then switch to my gaming PC once I finish up.

Zowie FK1

>didn't think it would be worth the money but it is
I will never scoff at paying $60 for a mouse ever again

just bought the OG on ebay
I really don't game much it looks r comfy

Nice find.

Wait until you're just browsing and shit posting, and just having it curled up at your side and super fucking comfy.

Steelseries Rival,

G403 or Rival 310?