Will there ever be a more beautiful phone than pic related?

It's just, so beautiful, even if you hate apple you can't deny this phone was sexy as fuck

>huge bezels and a physical button
Absolutely disgusting

why would you post a render and not a photo?

i just want a phone i can use with one hand again without being scared to drop it

Uh, any phone below 6 inches?

5s/SE

>those bezels

I found one of those in my old things the other day, it looks so ridiculous now with that tiny screen.

I used one for four(?) years and switched to a Galaxy S4, then a Nexus 6P. I would never go back to being a screenlet.

This is my old phone.
Filename says it all.

/thread

4 looks and feels like a toy while 5s/SE is the absolute peak of smartphone design.

Virgin iPhone vs. Chad Android

I own the iPhone SE. It's my first cell phone. I wanted a small phone, one that fits neatly into my pocket. I like the phone, I hate Apple. I didn't always hate Apple. I have come to despise this company. iTunes has to be the worst piece of software ever written. It sprawls all over my pc upon installation. Also, I hate that I cannot be in control of my phone like a flash drive. I should be able to connect a USB and drag files back and forth from phone to pc. It seems Apple insists that I use iTunes. As for iTunes, my pc is on a 100/100 FiOS wired internet connection. I am currently downloading iOS 10.3.3 with iTunes to my pc. The ipsw is 2.4 gb. This download has taken over six hours already. It has been downloading at around 49 KB/sec. Unacceptable. There is so much more I could say about my Apple experience, and none of it is good. My next phone will almost certainly be a Samsung.

Forgot pic.

>My next phone will almost certainly be a Samsung.

Don't do that to yourself. Really give Sony a chance.

They support developers and don't lock down the platform.

Should have kept that size or smaller with an edge-to-edge screen.
Steve Jobs would have never approved the giant phones they are selling today.

Its a great design because people still want it and it fills a niche of 4 or less inch phone.

In five years who will want a re release of the iPhone 6-8 design or curved screen phones?

>simple
>fits in one hand
>just werks
Also makes it easier to blend in with normalfags.

I've dropped my Redmi Note 3 countless times with no case. The back of the phone is riddled with tiny scratches and has a small dent. But the screen has no cracks at all. Not sure if I'm lucky or just a strong screen.

Yes

More like
Face vs height/frame

Yes.

>glass back for no reason

Thank god for the SE. But yeah the 4 was a pretty cool guy.

I mean he was surely aware of the 5 coming down the pipeline. But he once wildly proclaimed Apple had found the perfect size with the 4 and would never go bigger. Hilarious in retrospect, but neat also.

t h i c c