What? I thought that it was Linus from LinusTechTips

STEVE JOBS DID NOTHING WRONG

GAS THE ANDROIDS PHONE WAR NOW

Everything.

He was right

...handed.

no, he was left-handed

Why is Steve so /comfy/?

>Steve Jobs said he’d do it, but only if first he could remove all the unnecessary keys that his successors had added in a foolish effort to make the Mac more like a Microsoft-Intel PC. He despised the long row of so-called function keys. […] So Steve Jobs pulled his car keys out of his pocket and began scooping into the computer keyboard, violently disgorging all the keys that offended him. “I’m changing the world one keyboard at a time”, he said with a straight face. Only then, when he had mutilated the apparatus, did he take a pen and scribble his autograph on it.

fucking autistic fuck

He would kill tim cuck and johnny ive on spot

Fuck off.

Steve was a visionary.

He would never have let the iPhone X see the light of day with a notch,

Flash

He's essentially a reflection of what a lot of Sup Forums users wish they could be. He became one of the most respected and idolized "pioneers" in technology while having zero experience, zero knowledge, and zero education in technology. He was an "ideas guy" who made it to the top.

>He would never have let the iPhone X see the light of day with a notch,

that is true, he wasnt that fucking stupid just autistic about design

That’s true. Steve is Sup Forums personified.

THIS. THIS IS NOT OK.

if he was right i'd rather be wrong

Ofc not, he would have fired enough engineers until Apple would have made a clean edge to edge display phone.

He knew fear is the biggest motivator. He was a psychopath, so he knew how to keep them on their toes, using fear.

Nothing wrong with that.

I still miss flash games :(

Who died first nigger?

Bc hes ded