What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>app
intro the trash it goes

It won't stop crashing and captchas stop loading after a few minutes until I clear my memory

Question, is it possible to present the user with recaptcha through your own interface?
I'm looking or alternative to webview type thing.
I assume you can since recaptcha solving survices are able to send and receive captchas.

>no [spoiler][/spoiler] function
>can't copy text from posts

[Spoiler]That cant be right[/Spoiler]

you have to [spoiler]lowercase[/spoiler] it
also they don't work on Sup Forums by default

Good god man! Youre absolutely right.

You didn't switch to Dashchan.

I mean a shortcut for spoiler post. Like Ctrl + S.

no (you) counter

>I assume you can since recaptcha solving survices are able to send and receive captchas.
Recaptcha solving services are against TOS and they're 50% of some web component + OCR, and 50% pajeets/russians/mturk workers with IE.

Just add [spoiler][/spoiler] to your auto correct in your keyboard

I use Fleksy, that's what I did

I don't care about the actual solving.
I just want to be able to load/get the captcha and present it to user then send result with post without having to actually run the js and stuff. Is that possible?

Recaptcha is -designed- to prevent the usage you've described

Technically google has a fallback, JS-less recaptcha, but I assume that you still would need to emulate a browser-like behaviour (at very least get the page with proper headers and parse it)

How do the Sup Forums apps do it? Or how do solver serviced receive and send the captcha?
I'd like to have Sup Forums client and can handle requests and displaying content but not sure how to allow posting because of the captcha.

Untill a while ago still used the old 1.somthing. Now using 2.2.0 and it works fine. Installed it through apk, not the fake playstore though.

I use it almost daily when im bed, always works perfectly for me.

dashchan is a good app overall but the thing i hate the most is having to download chans as applications

mimi is better

>2.2.0
The fuck are you doing? 2.3.1 has been available for months.

SUBSTRATUM INTEGRATION WHEN
FLOEEEEEENNSS

Exactly. Don't know why people don't use the browser. It just works.

>Not using dashchan

Because of those precise ads you are showing off

The developer of Clover is lazy and doesn't give a shit anymore.

Works fine for me and never crashed. Buy a better phone poorfag.

Which ads?

Not dashchan
Enough said

In phone layout i want the ability to reopen last thread with a swipe like in slide mode
And a fucking active scrollbar

It's pretty good desu.
I just wanted something to take me direct to the posts mentioning me.
And a spoiler shortcut.

It allowed the mass penetration of newfags into Sup Forums, as is clearly evident by how shitpost-ridden Sup Forums has become.