We have won!

We have won!

>4 bezels

>0.6 bezels

>We

Just kys already

Timeline Samsung phone looks better iPhone.

>normalfags hate bezels
>normalfags like having their fucking fingers covering the screen while they're holding their phones

Gas everyone. EVERYONE.

Im kind of amazed it took us this long to get bezel less phones

Will cases be available for the iPhone X?

What's that monstrosity at the top of the iphone xxx?

>Samsung has a goatee and full head of hair
>Apple is babyfaced but receding hairline

Poetry.

>0 bezels
>1 massively thick metal frame that wraps around the entirety of the phone

from a design standpoint, the chinkphone in the center looks the most elegant desu

Whats the problem that people have with bezels? I personally don't think i would like having a bezel-less phone. I watch youtube / videos on mine all the time, and holding it upright would block the screen and viewing experience. Otherwise I don't know how the bezel-less sides work with one handed operation. and 'palming' the phone

So will videos be 'full screen' on the iphone and be blocked by the top... bezel for lack of a better term thats 'blocking' part of the screen?

Reminder

The mi mix is really good looking

Motherfuggers killed my beloved blackberry
>now they iz blackberry

a fucking notch

I would be mildly infuriated.. My car has a bezel like this on the rear view mirror to have a passenger airbag indicator, and i'm still not used to it 6 months in.

>4 bezels and 1 notch
ftfy

This

0 bezels*

*with a thick-ass border
I prefer the phone with 1 bezel, it looks great

Reminder that the X would have looked much better with S8 Style bezels. That notch is absolutely cancer and it messes with my autism. GG apple you've lost yourself a customer with your shitty design choices.

Sony is about jump into the bezel game and make everyone look retarded. They've consistently had the best design philosophy but were dedicated to symmetrical bezels. Now they're throwing that it the window, so you know it's about to get real.