A11 BIONIC

what does /g thinks of pic related?

gsmarena reported that A11 benchmark vrushes the likes of snapdragon 835 like Goku crushes ginyu force.

gsmarena.com/a11_in_iphone_x_crushes_top_android_competition_in_geekbench-news-27302.php

is it really good cpu?

It performs like a triple core mobile i7

it is, it really really is an outstanding feat to the point where a phone is now competing on processing power with most mid-range laptops

the problem, as per usual, is that iOS is not meant to replace a full operating system, people use it to browse social media, videos on youtube and netflix and listen to music, it's literally a ferrari in the middle of NYC, what the hell for

Why would you want a powerful chip for mobile games?

>competing on processing power
>synthetic benchmarks comparing ARM and x86

Android has high end emulation unlike iOS.

Gamecube/Wii emulation is finally in an imperfect playable state.

PS2 games run at like half speed, so their time is soon also.

It's fantastic engineering, but I just don't see what you could use it for

How did Apple get so good at making these chips?
Its suprising that their first A4 chip was good, even better than Qualcom in certain benchmarks. Now this just blows away all the competition. How is this possible?

Who knows what else they have in their R&D now. This is crazy.

They have a huge team.

I wonder if or when they will dump intel and use their own chips?

>bionic
what did they mean by this

Bought out the staff of imagination and then bankrupt it as nobody wanted their product anymore. It's an ugly story that shows the true colours of apple.

iphone will run android :^)

both android phone makers and apple love jacking themselves off over processor benchmarks when it literally makes no difference

an apple processor from 2 years ago and this one will load your facebook page in the same amount of time

If they made a bootcamp for android it could make sense. With iOS it's useless piece of crap for underage people too dumb for Android.

incredible

It didn't work on the presentation.

A presentation where everything is rehearsed for months.
Their stock plummet, after our didn't unlock.
I think that even if it's a good architecture they just blew it and that makes it a cpu.

Also it's on iOS even if it was good you could only use it for Facebook and tinder

Biggest load of shit. Pcs can't even handle ps2. Especially sound. Android can't even handle psx audio

>Pcs can't even handle ps2.
Time to upgrade that potato.

goku didnt crush the ginyu force he was wrecked by ginyu himself, and it took his son's C4 vertibrae and vegeta to soften up recoome.

i don't see any potatoes with advanced microarchitecture and cutting edge fabrication processes for its day. do you? didnt think so. jackass

wtf are you talking about people are close to emulate PS3 (they are already running some games but with glitches) which is a fucking clusterfuck of an architecture, ps2 is baby tier compared to that.

Celerys are potato yet they are modern.

The only working PS2 emu is a super spaghetti shit mess.
Would be better if it died and development focus put on something more sane.

I will use your salt on my doritos.