I am bored with my life, Sup Forums

I am bored with my life, Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
youtube.com/watch?v=e9pTz2_utU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[2]

I am feeling great for the first time in months.

How do I escape the botnet of life Sup Forums? Without killing myself?

>the botnet of life
what is that?

At the risk of sounding edgy, just kill yourself you attention asking faggot. You are a terrible poster.

Though see you again tomorrow, unfortunately.

Become an amish.

haha exposed XD

"I'm bored" is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say "I'm bored."

I often feel the same way, OP, despite having a pretty good life (good job, house, wife, dog, income, etc). Ennui is tough to deal with. I just keep on trudging through it, but it feels pretty meaningless a lot of the time, and whatever distractions I come across don't last long these days.

Im not op and i get your point but it doesnt change the fact life is boring as fuck

Definitely. Now go back.

I'm bored because I'm a brainlet

>just dont be sad dude life is os great lmao XDD

He's right, you know.

I am bored with my life, Sup Forums...
>Sup Forums in the comment box
>must be tech related
Kill yourself you stupid frog

>, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of
I don't have money and time to explore it obviously

When did Sup Forums turn into Sup Forums?

Sadness isn't the same thing as boredom. Boredom is actually a form of disgust. It's your brain's way of signaling to you that you're not using your attention well. Do something else, literally anything else. Walk to a different room and pick up a book, or walk outside on a street you never go down.

There's plenty of reasons to be sad. There's no excuse to be bored.

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums v2.0

do meth or heroin

Fuck off, Satan.

This 2bh, why do you think there are so many alcoholics and druggies? Life naturally sucks but suicide is some next level shit.

learning about the world doesn't mean shit if you can't manipulate it to your will

do repeating numbers lie?

Create art.

They are generally more trustworthy than single digits.

Alcohol gets me through my bad nights alright, but it's taking more and more these days.

>satan trips literally recommending something life destroying

Good point, Satan. Also it's pretty easy to OD on meth or heroin, so he may end up killing two brids with one stone, no pun intended.

Repeated digits are overrated, this is the real answer

Green is not a creative color.

I feel none of these.

Fuck a bunch of prostitutes. I did about 10 last October and it was an eye opener about how trashy or mentally retarded these type of people are.

Some of them are really fucking hot and really slutty. One let me no-fap for a week then bust all up inside her cunt hard for free, and she just kept cumming from all the cum inside her, texting me the next day how she's still full.

if you go with meth make sure you have a girl to pound out the next day or at least pay for one the horniness level is high

Wait I take it back, sometimes I feel disgust.

There is no greener pasture for you. Change your mindset and the worlds opportunities open up to you. This is because people want to be around happy people. There is no other way to get around the catch 22 other than faking it till you make it.

watch better amine

Why the hell would a prostitute keep talking to you after you've paid her and she's left? I don't believe your story, user

Because I kept telling her she had crazy nice eyes and that I wanted to fill her with cum.

She has a fetish for being cum in and wanted someone clean. She thought I was attractive too. She wanted to hang out with me and basically live with me while she whored herself out. She went away after i basically refused after busting in her.

Install gentoo.
No, really. It's fun.

clean up your room youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
achieve maximal motivation youtube.com/watch?v=e9pTz2_utU4
????
Profit!

Okay are you actually depressed on a psychological level or do you just have unresolved business that you're procrastinating on?

Get a raspberry pi. They are neat.