Face ID

Is face recognition just a meme? Will it ever prove to be superior to other biometric forms of identification?

No, dick id is superior

this
U can aways tell a male from a female

>a phone that's not for mudslimes

wow I'm wanting this more and more

what would happen???

Nah I prefer Dick ID

racist

is Jessica back?

Nope. The fact alone that you have to move the entire phone to your face first ruins the experience, no matter how "fast" it unlocks once it's in your face.

Did you forget where you are, fagshit?

It doesn't even work with sunglasses. Prepare to put down your matrix shades and fedora when you want to unlock your phone.

10 years of innovation!

not made for chinks arabs or niggers, just dumb wypipo

They should develop chip unlocking, where the phone only unlocks if it's with a few inches of a chip, then you put the chip in your hand. Fast, secure, convenient.

It's a meme, it's too much error prone, other biometric solutions are miles better.

Trusted bluetooth devices on android are pretty much this, but you could set up an NFC tag with tasker to unlock pretty easily too

>biometric identification
>voluntarily send unique irl identifiers to nsa
just use pin code

>wanting a phone company to scan your face in detail.

Remember user you ARE the product.

the niqab really needs to be banned since its sole purpose is to signal salafism, aka being a fucking terrorist sympathizer

>naught made 4 chinks
it was for chinks all along

It can work, depending on how much IR light the sunglasses filter.

They all look different enough.

For phones, it's a bit of a meme.
It will never be as fast/reliable/convenient as good fingerprint scanners, especially in non-ideal scenarios.
Apple fucked up by removing the fingerprint scanner altogether.

For PCs it could work better, since you're pretty much always facing the monitor directly.

Religion≠race

Sheik user, please do tell me more about your in-depth knowledge of Islam.