ITT Sup Forums writes a Code of Conduct, line by line

ITT Sup Forums writes a Code of Conduct, line by line

Dear niggers, behave thyself!

We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other similar characteristic.

no girls allowed

disregard that I suck cocks

Your avatar MUST contain anime.

install gentoo

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

Oh, what the fuck am I suppose to do with a cirno?

if you involve child labor then don't pay them because it's illegal to pay children a wage for labor.

Only users that identify as 2D anime schoolgirls may use this software, check your cis-dimensional privilege.

>fuck
exactly

what?

Repeatedly hit until soft

pls be nice so ppl can happy

you're waifu must not be a shit

200$ or the equivalent of will be deducted from your account monthly or your license to use this software will be revoked

All poo must be taken to the loo.

You must acknowledge that traps are in fact gay

Rolling.

You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

roll

Every thread must have animes in it

no girls without at least one penis allowed

>Questions must not contain the phrases "sir/madam" or "plz".

rule 34: you must be naked

All questions must contain "plz"

No anime.
If you're a special snowflake in any way, keep your mouth shut about it.
If your profile picture looks male or you have a male name, you will be called he/his/him.
No Indians if your Indian culture is obvious from the content and/or mannerisms of your writing, because it's really annoying. If your posts make me imagine pic related, it won't work out.
No Chinese code monkeys if you are trying to build a product by slapping libraries together and want to ask me questions in a mixture of Chinese and broken English.
User experience problem reports are welcome, entitled users bitching about free software are not.
Gee Enn You/Gee Pee Ell zealots can fuck right off.
Anyone using the word "problematic" can fuck right off.
Anyone whose profile picture shows them wearing those problem glasses (where the top outer section of the rim protrudes outwards relative to the bottom outer section of the rim by significantly more than the width necessary to attach the temple, such that a sharp-angled look is achieved) can fuck right off.
Anyone who claims to be offended by any aspect of the project, or merely suggests that anyone might potentially be offended by any aspect of the project, can fuck right off.

In summary: No anime, no trannies, no pajeets, no ching chongs, no freetards, no SJWs.

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

roll()